We are continuing the Serato DJ 1.9.3 public beta with added support for Ableton Link. Also included are new features and improvements such as:
- The Serato DJ Sample Player has been updated from the classic SP-6 with two extra slots, as well as a number of changes to the design for better usability.
- An improved and refreshed look for MIDI mapping.
- Various bug fixes, changes and stability improvements.
Serato DJ now supports Ableton Link in 1.9.3. Ableton Link provides a way of syncing Serato DJ to Ableton Live, syncing multiple Serato DJ setups as well as your Serato DJ setup with supported iOS Apps - all wirelessly.
Read more about Ableton Link here.
- Includes two extra sample slots, allowing a total of eight samples to be loaded at once.
- Mapped across all supported hardware.
- A redesigned interface with new simple / advanced view modes for ease of use and also flexibility for complex control.
- More improvements listed in the full release notes.
This release also includes a number of important stability improvements for all Serato DJs. Read the full list of bug fixes, changes and additions in the Serato DJ 1.9.3 release notes.