The Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 is out! Eskei83 shows why he’s a Red Bull Thre3Style World Champion with this new routine, really showcasing all that this new battle mixer and Serato DJ offers. Watch the routine above.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S9 Features
- Serato DJ Enabled. Download Serato DJ, connect and start DJing.
- Serato DVS Enabled for ultra low latency response and sound quality. Supports both Serato Noisemap™ Control Vinyl and CD input.
- Control all 4 Serato DJ decks. Switch easily between decks 1 & 3 for the left channel and 2 & 4 for the right.
- Dual USB soundcards. Easily play back-to-back with two DJs and two computers. DJ changeover is seamless with input switching easily accessible on the top of the mixer.
- On-board library controls to scroll through your Serato DJ Crates and load tracks.
- Large, precision engineered RGB Performance Pads. Control your Loops, Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer and SP-Sample Player, as well as the option to custom map these to other Serato DJ features. An onboard display screen shows which mode is active and allows DJs to allocate different pad colors for each mode.
- Choose from a large range of both Pioneer DJ FX and control for Serato DJ software FX, powered by iZotope™. Six customizable FX controls on each side of the mixer, plus two in the middle gives huge scope for personalisation.
- Supports new Serato DJ Favourite FX banks feature. Switch between two banks (A/B) of your six favourite Serato DJ FX. Control this directly on the mixer as well as in software.
- Assign either Pioneer Beat FX, or Serato DJ software FX across two large RMX-1000 style levers which can be used to apply FX either momentary or latched, quickly in the mix.
- 15 on-board Pioneer Beat FX including the popular Echo, Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser and Transform, all quantized to the track tempo in Serato DJ.
- Filter FX gives DJs a high pass / low pass combo filter for each channel which can be switched between other filters and FX including Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
- Pioneer DJ’s MAGVEL Fader Pro for a super tight response and reliability. Adjust the feeling with shock absorbing Fader Bumpers, included in three materials giving DJs the level of resistance they prefer. Adjust the crossfader curve characteristics as well as reverse for hamster DJs.
- 24-bit A/D converters and DSP for ultra low noise as well as enhanced audio quality and stable sound.
Maximum mixer dimensions: 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
Mixer weight: 4.6 kg