A minor update, Serato DJ 1.7.8 fixes some issues introduced in recent iTunes updates, as well as an issue with Serato Remote.
- Renamed iTunes library from "Library" to "iTunes"
- Tracks in the library show updated iTunes logo
- iTunes 12.2 folders cannot be collapsed within Serato DJ
- iTunes 12.2 displays unnecessary playlists in Serato DJ (Apps, Books etc)
- Crash for some iTunes users when clicking "Show iTunes Library"
- Serato Remote hanging for some users
NOTE: Users may still see unsupported iTunes file types in the library after updating. These can be removed easily by deleting from the Serato DJ "ALL" crate and will not re-appear.
If you've experienced any other issues you'd like help with, please contact the Serato Support Team.