Serato DJ 1.7.7 is now available and supports the Numark NS7III controller. The Numark NS7III is a Serato DJ Enabled device and is supported plug-and-play in the software.
Building upon their acclaimed NS7II, the NS7III continues Numark’s “best of both worlds” approach by fusing the power of a Serato DJ-managed digital music library with the coveted response of a professional DJ turntable.
The Numark NS7III further raises the bar with real time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3-inch full-color screens. The two screens provide moving waveforms, playhead positioning, deck view, and FX status. A third, central screen gives the DJ the option of showing stacked Serato waveforms, to perfectly line up and monitor mixes, as well as a dedicated library screen.
- Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution color screens
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
- Stacked Serato waveform view in centre screen as well as the option to switch to a dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering
- Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel
- Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato’s 12 professional iZotope® FX
- Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Rugged, road-worthy metal construction
- Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required.
Contact Numark for information regarding shipping dates and availability.
Hit us up in the comments if you have any questions!