An update to the highly popular DDJ-SB, the DDJ-SB2 is supported in Serato DJ Intro 1.2.6 and Serato DJ 1.7.7, both available now. Read up on what's changed and what's new.
New Features / Additions
- 4 Deck control with the DDJ-SB2 in Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ. A layer button on the left and right side switches control from 1 / 2 and 3 / 4.
- All new Pad Trans performance pad mode. Trigger a transform effect by holding the pad down - each pad will trigger this at a different beat division.
- Each channel now has a dedicated channel gain control, giving you more accuracy with your track levels while in the mix.
- Monitor your levels accurately with channel metering. Make sure everything sits right in the mix.
Alongside standard DDJ-SB features:
- USB powered. No need to find an extra power outlet.
- Filter Fade - which helps create seamless mixes by adding a high pass filter to the crossfader, enabling smoother transitions with just one control.
- Combo HP/LP filter for each channel.
- Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler modes
- Dedicated Serato software FX Control
- Single Mic Input (1/4” jack).
- Master RCA output.
- Both 1/4” and 1/8” mini jack headphone outs.
- USB 2.0 port for straightforward, plug-and-play connection with Serato DJ Intro
- High resolution, touch sensitive jog wheels.