Serato and Nuits Sonores, are joining forces to deliver one special night of musical magic. The Nuits Sonores festival, held each May in Lyon, France, is a showpiece of forward thinking electronic music and visual arts. It’s a highlight of the year with a superbly curated lineup of artists from all ends of the spectrum. We are excited to present our own show with native Detroit producer, Recloose as well as techno legend Dave Clarke.
Here’s how you can win the opening set at the Serato Presents: Recloose + Dave Clarke show, including flights, accommodation and festival passes.
- Upload a mix of no longer than 40 minutes on Mixcloud
- Title the mix “Serato x Nuits Sonores - (title of your choice)”
- Tag the mix “Serato x Nuits Sonores”. If you fail to tag, we might not find your entry!
- Write a short biography including your DJ name in no more than 150 words
- Add your tracklist
- Use the cover art provided here. If you fail to use this cover art, your entry may be missed.
Your mix should reflect the kind of set you want to play at this event. Think about how you would warm up the night and get people moving!
Share your unique Mixcloud show on social media platforms. Encourage your friends and listeners to “favorite” and “repost” your show
This competition is open to European / UK based DJs only.
We have some great prizes for runners up as well, including a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 for the first runner up, as well as the Serato DJ Suite and Serato swag packages. You can view the full list of prizes on the Mixcloud Competition page.
- Entries will close on 23rd April so get your mixes in QUICK. We will announce the winner on April 25th as well as promote your winning set across the Serato networks.
- Entrants will be judged on a number of factors including (but not limited to) number of plays, favorites, track selection, individuality and technique.
- We aren’t looking for 40 minutes of bangers here. We want to see you tailor a mix that you feel would perfectly sit within this event.
- We want to see at least 100 plays on your mix for it to be considered. Show us your flair for self-promotion as well as your skill.
- The artist relations team at Serato as well as guest judge, Recloose, will have the final decision on the winner and runners up for the competition.
- We will notify the winner via email.