By purchasing the Serato DJ Club Kit you will now be able to use Serato DJ with supported mixers without the need for an external sound card interface.
It's also the most affordable way of getting both a Serato DJ and DVS Expansion Pack license. Available for USD $219.
Supported mixers are the Pioneer DJM850, 900NXS, Rane MP2015 rotary mixer as well as the Allen & Heath DB2 / DB4 and 43C. The Serato DJ Club Kit is perfect for these users who want a simple plug-and-play solution in the club.
Rane MP2015 Support
The first Rotary Mixer to be supported as a Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready mixer. The MP2015 brings control, sound, reliability and durability for high-end audio systems.
- Plug-and-Play with Serato DJ when used with the Club Kit license bundle
- Inputs for a combination of digital and analog sources
- Dual USB port for easy DJ handover and back to back sets
- Studio-Quality Phono Preamps, and S/PDIF for CDJs
- Filters & EQ
- Submix Channel
- Isolator EQ Section
Pioneer DJM 850 and DJM-900NXS2 / DJM 900NXS Support
• Pioneer DJs DJM-850 and DJM-900NXS2 / DJM-900NXS will work plug-and-play with Serato DJ, with the one-off purchase of the Serato DJ Club Kit.
• Serato DJ support for these mixers will be available alongside a forthcoming release of Serato DJ.
Allen & Heath DB2, DB4 and Xone: K1 Support
• A new collaboration between Serato and Allen & Heath will allow users of their flagship DB2 & DB4 mixers to take advantage of Serato DJ and Serato DVS, without the need for an external interface. Users can create a powerful DVS setup with the addition of the Xone: K1, which will also have Official Serato Accessory support in a forthcoming release of Serato DJ.
• The Allen & Heath DB2 and DB4 will work plug-and-play with Serato DJ, with the one-off purchase of the Serato DJ Club Kit.
These mixers are supported in the latest version of Serato DJ.
You can purchase the Club Kit in-app or on the Serato Online Store. You can also start a free 14 day trial which enabled support for these mixers with Serato DJ.
If you have any further questions, shout out below!