It's NAMM time again, and with that comes the flood of new product announcements. Take a look at what has been announced and forthcoming for Serato DJ / Serato DJ Intro this year from all of our hardware partners!
- The successor to the ground breaking Rane TTM57 is here.
- The Rane TTM57mkII stays true to its original design with a familiar workflow while improving performance and software integration that the Rane TTM57 is renowned for. New software controls include silicone RGB backlit pads for triggering 4 cue points per deck or the SP-6 sampler. Classic joystick controls to toggle slip, instant doubles, internal mode, censor, and transform. Dedicated auto-loop & loop roll controls with back-lit buttons and intuitive Serato DJ iZotope FX controls.
- The TTM57mkII also features dual USB ports for easy DJ change over.
Denon DJ DS1 Interface and Denon DJ MC4000 Controller
- Denon DJ DS1 is an extremely compact, high quality audio interface for Serato DJ. Similar in size to a common smartphone, the DS1 is the perfect Serato DJ interface for DJs looking to clear space in their bag, without compromising on quality.
- The DS1 is a Serato DJ Enabled device and supports the use of Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs with the mixer of your choice. At its core is a high quality 24-bit sound card for studio grade audio, alongside support for 44.1, 48 and 96kHz sample rates.
Read more about the Denon DJ DS1 interface for Serato DJ.
- Denon DJ MC4000 is an all new 2-deck controller that ships with Serato DJ Intro and is Serato DJ Upgrade Ready.
- The MC4000 features precision touch-activated jog wheels, dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback, 100mm pitch faders and dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel. All of this in a new control layout for effortless use with Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ.
Read more about the Denon DJ MC4000.
Numark NS7III and Numark Mixtrack Pro 3
- The Numark NS7III is a premier Serato DJ Enabled four-deck controller. The Successor to the extremely popular NS7II now features three high-resolution color screens and an interactive control surface.
- View real-time visual feedback of many features within Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4:3-inch full color screens. Two providing waveform, playhead, deck and FX status. With a third central screen providing a detailed view of the Serato DJ track library.
- Modelled off the NS7II, the NS7III also includes a built-in 4-channel audio mixer, 2 motorised platters, touch-activated controls and Akai Professional MPC performance pads.
Read more about the Numark NS7III.
- The Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 builds on from the previous Mixtrack Pro models while still retaining the features and benefits that made them extremely popular when used with Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ. The Mixtrack Pro 3 comes with Serato DJ Intro and is Serato DJ Upgrade Ready.
- The Mixtrack Pro 3 comes with added hardware controls to access the many features within Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ. Including, dedicated filter knobs for each channel, multi-function touch strip for FX control, 100mm pitch sliders and all-new high resolution metal jog wheels.
Read more about the Numark Mixtrack Pro 3.
Serato DJ Club Kit & Hardware Support
The Serato DJ Club Kit is the latest addition to Serato’s brand new collection of software kits and will be available alongside a forthcoming release of Serato DJ.
By purchasing the Serato DJ Club Kit you will now be able to use Serato DJ with supported mixers without the need for an external soundcard interface. Supported mixers are the Pioneer DJM850, 900NXS and the Allen & Heath DB2 & DB4. The Serato DJ Club Kit is perfect for these users who want a simple plug-and-play solution in the club.
Pioneer DJM 850 and DJM 900NXS Support
- Pioneer DJs DJM-850 and DJM-900NXS will now work plug-and-play with Serato DJ, with the one-off purchase of the Serato DJ Club Kit.
- Serato DJ support for these mixers will be available alongside a forthcoming release of Serato DJ.
Read more about support for the Pioneer DJM-900NXS & DJM-850.
Allen & Heath DB2, DB4 and Xone: K1 Support
- A new collaboration between Serato and Allen & Heath will allow users of their flagship DB2 & DB4 mixers to take advantage of Serato DJ and Serato DVS, without the need for an external interface. Users can create a powerful DVS setup with the addition of the Xone: K1, which will also have Official Serato Accessory support in a forthcoming release of Serato DJ.
- The Allen & Heath DB2 and DB4 will work plug-and-play with Serato DJ, with the one-off purchase of the Serato DJ Club Kit.
Read more about support for the Allen & Heath DB2 & DB4.
KORG KAOSS DJ
KORG comes to the party with their latest product, the KAOSS DJ for Serato DJ Intro. This is the first Korg product to be introduced to the Serato ecosystem and we couldn't be more excited.
Supported plug-and-play in Serato DJ Intro for free and Serato DJ with a paid upgrade.
What really sets this device apart is the built in KAOSS Pad, giving you an almost limitless supply of FX and sounds to beef up your performances. With 120 different programs, swiping your finger across the touch pad gives you complex control to shape your sound and add interest.
Read more about the KORG KAOSS DJ.
Allen & Heath Xone:K1 OSA Support
The Allen & Heath Xone:K1 is a compact, slim line DJ MIDI controller that as an Official Serato Accessory will allow control of Cues, Loops, Serato DJ FX and much more with its pre mapped buttons and knobs.
Controls include 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 12 analogue pots, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches with three-colour illumination. The Xone:K1 is also USB powered, so there’s no need for a separate power cable.
Supported in a forthcoming Serato DJ release.