ANNOUNCING, THE PIONEER DDJ-SB FOR SERATO DJ INTRO and SERATO DJ
The Pioneer DDJ-SB is even more compact and portable than the premium DDJ-SX and DDJ-SR controllers. Yet it offers the same intuitive operability, with plug-and-play access to Serato DJ Intro's loops, Hot Cues, Samples and FX.
The DDJ-SB also has the option to upgrade to Serato DJ for even more exciting features like additional Hot Cues, Loops, Loop roll, Hot Loop, SP-6 Sample player, Slip Mode and iZotope FX.
Check out this Walkthrough video for a closer look.
- USB powered. No need to find an extra power outlet.
- All new Filter Fade - which helps create seamless mixes by adding a high pass filter to the crossfader, enabling smoother transitions with just one control.
- Combo HP/LP filter for each channel.
- Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler modes
- Dedicated Serato software FX Control
- Single Mic Input (1/4” jack).
- Master RCA output.
- Both 1/4” and 1/8” mini jack headphone outs.
- USB 2.0 port for straightforward, plug-and-play connection with Serato DJ Intro
- High resolution, touch sensitive jog wheels.
Head to our Serato DJ Intro page for more information on the existing Serato DJ Intro features available to all controllers, or visit the Serato DJ page for more information on features that become available when you upgrade to Serato DJ.
The DDJ-SB is available in the near future and is supported in Serato DJ Intro 1.1.2 and Serato DJ 1.5.2 with a paid upgrade. The Pioneer DDJ-SB is the latest in Pioneer's professional line-up of all-in-one DJ controllers. Look out for more info from Pioneer about when hardware is shipping and prices.
If you are unsure about anything and want to have a chat to someone, feel free to drop us a line in the comments below and we’ll be there to answer.