- SP-6 Sample Player
- Brand Spanking New Look and Feel
- Performance Modes (Library View, Vertical Waveforms and Stack Mode)
- Day & Night Mode
- Album Art Views
- Smart Crates
- File Migration
- Serato Playlists
- New & Improved Serato Smart Sync
Other Changes / Smaller Features:
- Beatgrid Lock
- View buttons for (Xone:DX, NS6 and Twitch) now cycle through the performance modes.
- 4-deck Instant Doubles.
- Hot Cue Fader Start (When fader start is enabled and a cue point is set or triggered, the temp cue is set to that cue point's position).
- Slider added for font size.
- Shared Preferences.
- Fixed Vestax VCI-300 MK1 firmware corruption issue
- Fixed Crossfader Reverse Keyboard shortcut (ctrl-shift-r).
- Changes made to minimize distortion in recordings when playing at loud levels.
- Corrected Continuous Mode behavior so that when you move past the beginning of a song while in this mode, the previous song doesn’t load.
- Fixed Play button to flash at half the speed of the Cue button for all controllers supported with 1.7.
- You can no longer drag a deck onto itself to reload or instant double the song.
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes experienced by some users including when: relocating lost files, loading songs and exiting ITCH.
- Fixed bug where the scroll bar arrows would be slow to react when ITCH is reading large libraries.
- Fixed "[" and "'" keys for looping.
- Fixed Windows crashes on start up when a database/crate contained a file with a file path greater than 259 characters.
- Fix for sleeping, disconnecting controller and then waking up Macbook incorrectly whilst staying in connected mode.
Numark Controller Specific:
- Decreased probability of spontaneous firmware updates with the NS7/V7.
- Fixed shift shortcuts to jump to a specific loop slot.
- Fixed Loop Select shift function to reloop as it did in ITCH version 1.5 and to turn off the shift/delete button.
- Stopped selected track from being added to the Prepare crate when hot-plugging or starting up with the controller connected.
- Fixed bug where switching between Platter modes (Scratch and Jog) while using Skip could give unexpected results.
- New NS6 Firmware Version 1.18 with improved performance
- Fixed limiter triggering on the V7 when playing full scale tracks with 0db headroom
- Fixed issue where Shift button goes into the wrong state if holding it down while switching layer.
- Beat Grid Enable option is able to be enabled/disabled instead of always being on.
- Fixed bug where the Vinyl Speed Adjust knob would instantly be applied to braking, but not acceleration.
- Fixed bug where Slip mode would not deactivate when moving to hardware disconnected mode.
- Fixed problem with Slip mode where ghost playhead could sometimes be using the wrong velocity while scratching.
- Reduced pops created when switching effects and turning them on and off.
- A crash may occur when hotplugging between ITCH Controllers.