What's new in ITCH 2.0?
Features in ITCH 2.0 and above
- A fresh new look, with changeable Night & Day modes.
- New SP-6 Sample Player including Sample Sync.
- Multiple display modes to suit different styles of DJing - vertical, horizontal, stack and library views.
- Re-optimised Serato SmartSync engine for precise grids and locked grooves.
- Improved Library Management so you can easily copy crates & tracks to external drives for gigs.
- Smart Crates which auto-fill using keywords from your music library.
- Serato Playlists to share your tracklists either as you play, or online afterwards.
- Album Art Views for enhanced browsing.
- Improved Instant Doubles functionality, including support for 4 decks.
- ITCH 2.0.1 fixes the firmware updating issue affecting the Vestax VCI-300 MKI
Hardware and OS Support
Support for current ITCH hardware
Support for all current OS
Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4.11
Windows 7 / Vista / XP 32-bit
Windows 7 / Vista 64-bit