What's new in ITCH 1.0.5?
The latest ITCH software is version 1.0.5, this update is recommended for all users running earlier versions.
New features and improvements in 1.0.5 for all controllers:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements for both the VCI-300 and the NS7
- New mixer tab on the setup screen with
- Crossfader disable option
- EQ options for +6 or 12 dB gain
- Overdrive section for turning up mixer and headphone levels
Vestax VCI-300 improvements:
- Official 64-bit Vista support
- Instant doubles now accessible by holding Scroll and double tapping Load
- Safe play/cue option added to the setup screen
Numark NS7 improvements:
- Firmware update on the hardware tab of the setup screen, new firmware gives
- Easier seeking to the start of the track using the Strip Search
- Improved platter stability
- Vestax VCI-300 Support
- Numark NS7 Support
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.