DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJJOHNNYM VS Mike_P Classic Rock battle

Mike_P 2:07 PM - 22 April, 2013
Ok this dude has been flapping his gums endlessly about how Barbara Striesand is Classic Rock. Please let us know your opinion as to which mix you consider to be Classic Rock.

JohnnyM
ustre.am

Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
1 vote for the people mover please
DJ Alkemy 2:32 PM - 22 April, 2013
To be fair to Johnny he already said that his video wasn't a mix session. Would be interesting to see if he uploads a better video to compete with the Mike P video.
djaction 2:37 PM - 22 April, 2013
why should we be fair? johnny knew what everyone would consider the video as when he uploaded it
DJ Alkemy 2:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
why should we be fair? johnny knew what everyone would consider the video as when he uploaded it

He already said it was just a video showing his collection. I seriously doubt he could beat Mikes video anyway.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
To be fair to Johnny he already said that his video wasn't a mix session. Would be interesting to see if he uploads a better video to compete with the Mike P video.

Well at LEAST you could see there was no submission for a BATTLE...

LMAO...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I know, I know, I already take into consideration that you'd HAVE to do something UNDERHANDED to rock with me....lol.
 6 2:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Well, I vote for Johnny to upload a battle classic rock mix. Until then, I won't vote.

That way THERE ARE NO EXCUSES.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
He already said it was just a video showing his collection. I seriously doubt he could beat Mikes video anyway.

Exactly....

Plus, 95% of that was on straight VINYL....

But how could there even be a battle between to DIFFERENT Genres?

Y'all consider mine "Radio Friendly Soft Rock" and I consider yours "FM Album Hard Rock"...

There's no comparison.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Well, I vote for Johnny to upload a battle classic rock mix. Until then, I won't vote.

That way THERE ARE NO EXCUSES.

nm

BUT I don't play ALBUM ROCK....
 6 2:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Okay... so choose a genre and battle it out then.

Again, no more excuses.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Ok this dude has been flapping his gums endlessly about how Barbara Striesand is Classic Rock. Please let us know your opinion as to which mix you consider to be Classic Rock.

JohnnyM
ustre.am

Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

lol...

Damn son, your d*ck is SOOO hard for me...

I thought that Meltdown ended last we spoke...

And now I SEE why you'd have a fascination with delusional 12yr old girls....

You shouldn't be the PEOPLE MOVER, but moreso the BURGER MOVER...

lol.

Ok, ok, back on topic...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Okay... so choose a genre and battle it out then.

Again, no more excuses.

nm

I choose CHEESE! :-D
 6 3:06 PM - 22 April, 2013
FYI

Quote:
But how could there even be a battle between to DIFFERENT Genres?

Rock vs Rock... I don't see how that would be too different genres.

But anyway, I think I know what's happening. I think you're actually afraid to battle Mike P.

Oh well, I guess Barbra Streisand is the type of "rock" you want to rock.

nm
AKIEM 3:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
LMAO. I'm not even going to bother watching the one from the deceased.

Trying to claim BS used to be called "rock" is dumb as hell. She was never classified as rock, or even soft rock because the genres she was doing PRE-DATED rock.

en.wikipedia.org
"Genres: Broadway, jazz, traditional pop, adult contemporary"
Broadway = SHOW TUNES (oh the moistness) who ales but this closet case would even mention this BS?
Jazz = as in the super watered and washed down softest and so far from the root tradition. Softer and more sweet than Kenny G
Traditional POP = as in bing Crosby, Frank Sanatra
adult contemporary = is what BS was reclassified as to fit radio when Top40 wasn't soft anymore.

That dude posted a link to an old ass decrepid top 40 station that might mix in some weak ass soft rock with the rest of its retired pop playlist. (Man that site was HORRIBLE)

I knew this dude was sweet cream filled herb from day one with all his 'jive talk'. Only real reason he was here was to troll the forum. He ain't even have Serato till he got banned and shit. Cats claim to fame is he has an IT job - wow

LMAO

casket kicked over as everyone left - the skirt flew up

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:17 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

But anyway, I think I know what's happening. I think you're actually afraid to battle Mike P.

Now THAT was actually funny....

He is the 2nd reincarnation of B-Hen....NO WONDER he was all in this MOTM thread....

He's B-Hen's protege...

LMAO..

Wait...wait...

Back on topic..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
]That dude posted a link to an old ass decrepid top 40 station that might mix in some weak ass soft rock with the rest of its retired pop playlist. (Man that site was HORRIBLE)

So....

I take it that you don't like the music?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Well, you've got the 4 Stooges in unison convincing me that there is a DIFFERENCE between what I considered Classic Rock and what THEY considered Classic Rock...
AKIEM 3:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
Like this cupcake dude is even qualified ask me a question.

card pulled and revoked

Fire burn!
Boti mon fi dead!

(Boti = batty political correctness and such)
 6 3:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Well, you've got the 4 Stooges in unison convincing me that there is a DIFFERENCE between what I considered Classic Rock and what THEY considered Classic Rock...

I'm going to quote what you said...

Quote:
It has already been determined that MY "Classic Rock" is from a different TIME than YOUR "Classic Rock", or "Album" Rock, if you will.

Never had any interest in that stuff.

Your stuff is FM, mine is AM.

You're the one classifying both as rock in that quote of yours.

But enough of that...

The question is...

Mike P called you out. And, I'm just wondering if you're going to battle him
IN WHATEVER GENRE YOU CHOOSE
SO THERE ARE

NO

MORE

EXCUSES

Or, if you're going to keep "flappin' your gums" with excuses. I will just move on. If there is no battle, this is a waste of time for me.

:)

nm

PS. Looks like Johnny M just likes to pick on the little guys. It's okay to admit you're afraid to battle Mike P. There is no shame in that.

6 3:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I don't know man. That Barbra Streisand card holds lots of value. :P

lmao

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

card pulled and revoked

Fire burn!
Boti mon fi dead!

(Boti = batty political correctness and such)

So again....

You don't like the music?

You're saying based on the music that a particular person happens to LIKE, they can be Classified as "Soft" or a "Boti"?

Is that what you're saying?
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:38 PM - 22 April, 2013
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

Hot Shit Yo. Can't wait til I get my 12's back.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:39 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Mike P called you out. And, I'm just wondering if you're going to battle him
IN WHATEVER GENRE YOU CHOOSE
SO THERE ARE

Sure, I'll battle him on Vinyl Only in the Genre of "Cheese".

Quote:
PS. Looks like Johnny M just likes to pick on the little guys.

There is NOTHING little about The Burger Mover...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:41 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

What up Folk? What's been good DjJohnnym.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

You know chllin'....

Same *ish, different week...
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

I heard there was to be punch and cake...i see neither
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

I heard there was to be punch and cake...i see neither

The Burger Mover got here before we all did....
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

You know chllin'....

You see, ever since our battle, they put me on the madden cover. I know I know, living the good life. LOL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:47 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote
Mike_P
Watchwww.youtube.com

The gang is all here....

You know chllin'....

You see, ever since our battle, they put me on the madden cover. I know I know, living the good life. LOL

See what being associated with me does for people?
CMOS 3:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
Rant

There won't be a battle. There never is. We have all seen this episode before, the ending sucks.

Instead we will see countless posts about the definition of the genre, the rules of the battle, whether to do it live or record it, whether to stream it or YouTube, whether to use Serato or vinyl, whether or not those first two videos count towards the battle, whether or not one of them is really trying, blah blah blah.

What I'd love to see is both of them shut up, go in the lab tonight, record a 10 min video of whatever they want as long as its rock-ish, and be men and put up or shut up.

No excuses, no mind games, no next week ill post it, you both have the equipment it could be done tonight.

JM we cool n shit, but you look bad talking shit every day and not showing what you can actually do. I know if you actually tried and got off that "this is beneath me, I don't have to" shit" you would A destroy that video that mike posted (I've seen you spin) and B gain back some forum cred that you lose with every battle thread where you don't deliver. It's like Lebron not doing the dunk contest. Wasted talent.

I'm out, these battle threads are weak, shit never pops off. Just once I wanna see both dudes actually try to battle, and not be on some "oh I was just fuckin around" shit. Lotta new jacks come here to learn shit but no one ever puts up examples.

Rant over.
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Rant

There won't be a battle. There never is. We have all seen this episode before, the ending sucks.

Instead we will see countless posts about the definition of the genre, the rules of the battle, whether to do it live or record it, whether to stream it or YouTube, whether to use Serato or vinyl, whether or not those first two videos count towards the battle, whether or not one of them is really trying, blah blah blah.

What I'd love to see is both of them shut up, go in the lab tonight, record a 10 min video of whatever they want as long as its rock-ish, and be men and put up or shut up.

No excuses, no mind games, no next week ill post it, you both have the equipment it could be done tonight.

JM we cool n shit, but you look bad talking shit every day and not showing what you can actually do. I know if you actually tried and got off that "this is beneath me, I don't have to" shit" you would A destroy that video that mike posted (I've seen you spin) and B gain back some forum cred that you lose with every battle thread where you don't deliver. It's like Lebron not doing the dunk contest. Wasted talent.

I'm out, these battle threads are weak, shit never pops off. Just once I wanna see both dudes actually try to battle, and not be on some "oh I was just fuckin around" shit. Lotta new jacks come here to learn shit but no one ever puts up examples.

Rant over.

Damn son, tell em why you mad son. LMAO
AKIEM 3:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
CMOS, I won't gain ANYTHING by battlin' the The Burger Mover....Nothing.

And just like you said, he'd be murdered....

And what are you talking about? LMAO...

I just put A-Train out to pasture a few weeks ago....

From there I learned it's not worth it....
CMOS 3:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.

Damn son, tell em why you mad son. LMAO

I'm on some fuck Mondays shit, come here to be entertained n get dudes pity patting instead of slugging. Lets have a whole forum battle I'm ready to fight today lol, I'll get bumped before round 1 even starts but fuck it I'm in.
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

And just like you said, he'd be murdered....

And what are you talking about? LMAO...

I just put A-Train out to pasture a few weeks ago....

From there I learned it's not worth it....

Dude, I am on the Madden Cover. I will say it again, Madden Cover.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I wanna see both dudes actually try to battle, and not be on some "oh I was just fuckin around" shit.

But I was LITTERALLY just doing a set, and hit 'RECORD", and the next thing you know, thirsty cats is like HERE'S DJJOHNNYM'S BATTLE VID!!!! LMAO....

Quote:
Lotta new jacks come here to learn shit but no one ever puts up examples.

It is not my job to shut down Every new jack, because they'll eventually "Get it"...

I'm more concerened with the "Older, Seasoned, Professionals" that don't have a clue...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I'm on some fuck Mondays shit, come here to be entertained n get dudes pity patting instead of slugging. Lets have a whole forum battle I'm ready to fight today lol, I'll get bumped before round 1 even starts but fuck it I'm in.

But it's always the same usual suspects...

MOE - AKIEM
Larry - DJ Action
Curly - The Burger Mover
Shemp - DJ Alkemy

Throw in Sixxx for sideline references and Bezzle for comedy relief, and you have a recurring sitcom.
 6 4:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.

Co-Sign.

nm
 6 4:04 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
JM we cool n shit, but you look bad talking shit every day and not showing what you can actually do. I know if you actually tried and got off that "this is beneath me, I don't have to"

Quote:

Looks like CMOS called it.

Yup. 100%

nm
 6 4:06 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

But it's always the same usual suspects...

MOE - AKIEM
Larry - DJ Action
Curly - The Burger Mover
Shemp - DJ Alkemy

Throw in Sixxx for sideline references and Bezzle for comedy relief, and you have a recurring sitcom.

It's 6... first of all, second of all.... I'm part of the forum. You can't be mad because someone calls you out AND CMOS keeps it legal 100% and because I'm stating facts.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

But, whatever.... CMOS is right.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

But, whatever.... CMOS is right.

nm

This is true...

Quote:
you would A destroy that video that Mayor McCheese posted
 6 4:13 PM - 22 April, 2013
Blah Blah Blah...

Just shut up and put it. Or, just shut up.

nm
 6 4:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
Let's lock this thread.

Quote:

But, Whatever.... CMOS is right.

nm

Quote:
and B gain back some forum cred that you lose with every battle thread where you don't deliver.

Yup. He is indeed right.

Love how you didn't quote the rest.

nm
Mike_P 4:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
Lol at this dude back pedaling and side-steppin. You look like you're doin the fandango over there. Look I'll give you a pass on the first vid. In fact I was just asking people to judge the content....but now it's time to put up or shut the eff up. Post up a proper "battle" vid then. Here's your chance. The floor is yours. Ain't nothin in between us but air and opportunity. Lol
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Blah Blah Blah...

Just shut up and put it. Or, just shut up.

nm

Again, you're a supporting character...You play your role well.

Each week we have a different guest...

2 weeks ago it was A-Train

Last week - The Fake One

This week - The Burger Mover....
 6 4:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
and you're just a tally in the list of people I whooped that ass on the decks.

nm
Mike_P 4:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Lol. Oh NoCred, please stop insulting my fatness. It hurts me so! BAHAHA!
 6 4:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
But again... this isn't about me...

Quote:
Lol at this dude back pedaling and side-steppin. You look like you're doin the fandango over there. Look I'll give you a pass on the first vid. In fact I was just asking people to judge the content....but now it's time to put up or shut the eff up. Post up a proper "battle" vid then. Here's your chance. The floor is yours. Ain't nothin in between us but air and opportunity. Lol
Watchwww.youtube.com

Here's your chance.

nm
 6 4:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

lol @ NoCred hahaha

I believe that was Mastermind's name. Looks like there has been an application for transfer in the works. Ouch!!!!!!!

Johnny M is the new Mastermind.

nm
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

LMAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Man look, there's a WHOLE LOT between "US"...

Have you checked your man boobs lately?

What are you, a size C?

The "Content" of my 1st vid was PURELY to show what I had on Vinyl and what I call "Classic Rock"....

The LOW point of my posting career here was when I actually battled A-Train in a "House Music" battle....

Really? House music?

But I went along with it....

What did I gain?

Not a damn thing....

So here we are again, clearly talking about 2 different Genre's of Rock, and a "Battle" vs. YOU....

What do I have to gain?

Not a damn thing....
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

What happened to good shit like this?
 6 4:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Oh man. You're showing how scared you are. How sad.

Insults - That's what people do to try and relay something. As if... Johnny has NEVER shown himself. Of course he's going to talk about stuff that's insignificant.

Denial - Posts about how battling with house music is wack... yet he did it.

Excuses - Talking about different genres of rock... when he could just choose a genre and battle... if he wasn't such a coward.

and finally

"What do I have to gain?"

The old mighty excuse.

nm
Mike_P 4:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Man look, there's a WHOLE LOT between "US"...

Have you checked your man boobs lately?

What are you, a size C?

The "Content" of my 1st vid was PURELY to show what I had on Vinyl and what I call "Classic Rock"....

The LOW point of my posting career here was when I actually battled A-Train in a "House Music" battle....

Really? House music?

But I went along with it....

What did I gain?

Not a damn thing....

So here we are again, clearly talking about 2 different Genre's of Rock, and a "Battle" vs. YOU....

What do I have to gain?

Not a damn thing....

Your wife don't complain when she's suckin on my man-boobs. :p Hell I lactate all over her before I jizz on her face. Now. Back to your dance.
Mike_P 5:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Let's see what lame excuse NoCred comes up with now.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Hey, I just needed to get the obvious jokes out there, as that is usually beneath me to resort to such tactics, but in your case I HAD to make an exception because of all the "You'll be my b*tch", yearnings for a "dilerious 12yr old girl", and man "Rape" jokes...

SERIOUSLY????

I'm sayin tho, you were B-Henning so much in that damn vid, that you have to have lost 15 pounds in that 10 minute mix on the spot....LMAO...

"Because it works!"

Ok, back to the topic at hand...

As I've said before....

No, you're not worth my time to battle....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

What happened to good shit like this?

It's all underground now...
 6 5:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
" Your wife don't complain when she's suckin on my man-boobs. :p Hell I lactate all over her before I jizz on her face. Now. Back to your dance. "

lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Oh man. You're showing how scared you are. How sad.

Insults - That's what people do to try and relay something. As if... Johnny has NEVER shown himself. Of course he's going to talk about stuff that's insignificant.

Denial - Posts about how battling with house music is wack... yet he did it.

Excuses - Talking about different genres of rock... when he could just choose a genre and battle... if he wasn't such a coward.

and finally

"What do I have to gain?"

The old mighty excuse.

nm

You must be trying to put in extra work for a spinoff series...

You go boy...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Your wife don't complain when she's suckin on my man-boobs. :p Hell I lactate all over her before I jizz on her face. Now. Back to your dance.

Now THAT'S a little bit better...

No reference to men or 12yr old girls....

You're improving....
 6 5:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
" No, you're not worth my time to battle.... "

and there it is again, ladies and gentleman

WE NOW PRESENT YOU

THE NEW AND UNIMPROVED DJ NOCRED.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Let's see what lame excuse NoCred comes up with now.

Ummm, nothing has changed....

You're not worth my time...

Honestly, you're not...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:04 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Here let me help you....

Y'all have problems getting it to stick...

But again, it's the 4 Stooges and you....

Same ol' gang...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
As if this dude could get a woman....

LMAO....
 6 5:06 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:07 PM - 22 April, 2013
***Wonders why it always takes a "Team" of y'all to get at me***

Oh well...

Carry on.
 6 5:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.

Here, let me help....
 6 5:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
***Wonders why it always takes a "Team" of y'all to get at me***

Oh well...

Carry on.

Wonders why DJ NoCred always has that kind of mentality as if it was some type of conspiracy shit.

No one else but Mike P called you out and you didn't deliver.

Be honest with yourself. Right now. You're a coward. Nothing more.

nm
 6 5:12 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Be honest with yourself. Right now. You're a coward. Nothing more.
nm

Because I don't take the time to battle Grimace?

You sound silly now....

Seriously....
Mike_P 5:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
" No, you're not worth my time to battle.... "

and there it is again, ladies and gentleman

WE NOW PRESENT YOU

I think it's safe to say that when a DJ (A MUFUCKIN DJ!!!) has never heard of Roger Troutman, claims that LL sold out with 14 Shots to the Dome and Pink Cookies, cites Barbara Streisand and ABBA as classic rock AND BITCHES OUT ON A BATTLE, he can officially claim the NoCred moniker. Congrats mah dude. I KNEW you had it in you.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Rant

Rant over.

Let me help you with that again...
Mike_P 5:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
[/end] of line..........
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
[/end] of line..........

A CLASSIC ROCK BATTLE....

Y'all need to look at that....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
[/end] of line..........

No, you look like you were IN FRONT of the line...

At the buffet...
Mike_P 5:22 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:24 PM - 22 April, 2013

No, no no..

Stick to the script!!!

Watchwww.youtube.com
AKIEM 5:32 PM - 22 April, 2013
"Hey guys! These pink laced panties are really briefs right?"

"Hey guys, yeah it's lavender unicorn, I mean doesn't that make me a cowboy? Cowboys are rough right?"

"Hey guys, my favorite movie is On Golden Pond, I was holding Twan with my ashy ass hand, so that's rugged right?"

"Hey guys, I like Barbara Striesand show tunes, but I called them classic rock, so that's hard right?"
djaction 5:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
lol @ nocred claiming a serato forum conspiracy out to get him
AKIEM 5:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
You know how zombies get.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:41 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
lol @ nocred claiming a serato forum conspiracy out to get him

No, it's just you 4 who love to swang on my nuts!

It's all good tho...

One day, you'll win.

But that's not today...

And tomorrow doesn't look good either...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:41 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
"Hey guys! These pink laced panties are really briefs right?"

"Hey guys, yeah it's lavender unicorn, I mean doesn't that make me a cowboy? Cowboys are rough right?"

"Hey guys, my favorite movie is On Golden Pond, I was holding Twan with my ashy ass hand, so that's rugged right?"

"Hey guys, I like Barbara Striesand show tunes, but I called them classic rock, so that's hard right?"

So, again, you don't like the music?
Thundercat 5:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
Looks at thread and wonders aloud "what have I done?"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Looks at thread and wonders aloud "what have I done?"

See.....
DJ DisGrace 5:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
To quote Johnny in a past "battle thread":

Quote:
Oh, and you can get murked in House, Hiphop, Classics, R&B, whatever's your pleasure....

Our pleasure today is "rock", any type. But now you shy away?

Quote:
Cat's TALKING RECKLESS, but can't back it up...

This is what HipHop is about...

Exposing the fraudulent fragrances that are amongst us...

Calling Barbara Streisand classic rock = RECKLESS, so we called you out.
jprime 5:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wow. Just....wow.
Mike_P 5:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Quote:
Oh, and you can get murked in House, Hiphop, Classics, R&B, whatever's your pleasure....

Quote:

"RIGHT IN TO THE BUCKLE, JEAN! THAT'S GOTTA HURT!!!"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You know, you remind me of this dude...

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Quote:

And again, battling A-Train got me WHAT, exactly?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
And I specifically said -
Quote:
House, Hiphop, Classics, R&B,

All this because I said "I Love Classic Rock"???

LMAO...

Please continue...
Thundercat 6:09 PM - 22 April, 2013
Side note, Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius! Bring back Ali G...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

LMAO, it didn't get yo azz shit but it got me on the Cover of Madden. Eat donkey balls. Yessssssssssssssssss I scored.
Mike_P 6:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
And I specifically said -
Quote:
House, Hiphop, Classics, R&B,

All this because I said "I Love Classic Rock"???

LMAO...

Please continue...

Nope. All this happened because you tried to speak on something you know NOTHING about and claim it as gospel.....AGAIN. I know, I know. You're sitting there with your face in your hands, tears streaming down your ashy face thinking, "How did it come to this?!" Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO, it didn't get yo azz shit but it got me on the Cover of Madden. Eat donkey balls. Yessssssssssssssssss I scored.

And I should be happy becuz?????
djatrain@hotmail.com 6:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I should be happy becuz?????

Dude, do you play Madden? My face will be on the cover everytime you look at it. Geeezzzzz. C'mon Son!
 6 6:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's gotta sting.

I remember how DJ NoCred was putting pressure on A Train and and oh how the tables have turned.

DJ No Cred in the building!!!!!!!!

nm
DJ_Phenom 7:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
I'm interested to see where this goes
Mrs. JohnnyM 7:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
ENOUGH!!!

I am fortunate enough to be married to Johnny but unforunate enough to have to deal with the anguish you internet bullies have caused on here! I know he's not going to be happy with me logging on here but enough is enough! Johnny is a good hard working man and an even better DJ! He doesn't deserve the abuse you have been giving him. You all have gotten him so riled up the past week he's been missing work again and his blood pressure is through the roof.

PLEASE for my sake and hishealth's sake stop the bullying!

and WHAT"S WRONG WITH BARBRA STREISSAND? BOTH ME AND JOHNNY ENJOY HER MUSIC NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL
DJ_Phenom 7:37 PM - 22 April, 2013
*tracks thread against better judgement...
DJ_Phenom 7:38 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
ENOUGH!!!

I am fortunate enough to be married to Johnny but unforunate enough to have to deal with the anguish you internet bullies have caused on here! I know he's not going to be happy with me logging on here but enough is enough! Johnny is a good hard working man and an even better DJ! He doesn't deserve the abuse you have been giving him. You all have gotten him so riled up the past week he's been missing work again and his blood pressure is through the roof.

and WHAT"S WRONG WITH BARBRA STREISSAND? BOTH ME AND JOHNNY ENJOY HER MUSIC NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL

or better judgement!
Mike_P 7:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Oh shit!!! Bahahahaha!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:42 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And II should be happy becuz?????

Dude, do you play Madden? My face will be on the cover everytime you look at it. Geeezzzzz. C'mon Son!

No, I do not play games.
Mrs. JohnnyM 7:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
OK HOLD ON. NOW IM MAD JOHNNY. YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING WHEN YOURE AT WORK AND ESPECIALLY TODAY YOUR FIRST DAY BACK? CHECK YOUR PHONE NOW!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
ENOUGH!!!

Lol, Ms. Bezzle in the building...

Now THAT was a funny alias.

Please continue...
djaction 7:47 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
OK HOLD ON. NOW IM MAD JOHNNY. YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING WHEN YOURE AT WORK AND ESPECIALLY TODAY YOUR FIRST DAY BACK? CHECK YOUR PHONE NOW!!!

images.persephonemagazine.com
Mike_P 7:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
Comedy gold.
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

images.persephonemagazine.com

Why is he eating that popcorn like that? LMAO. See this is the shit I come here for. Cats put up funny ass pics and videos. Serato Forums are straight entertainment. LOL Fa sho.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

lol @ NoCred hahaha

I believe that was Mastermind's name. Looks like there has been an application for transfer in the works. Ouch!!!!!!!

Johnny M is the new Mastermind.

nm

Nocred was techniqs name
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
ENOUGH!!!

FUCK ME RUNNNING SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I remember how DJJOHNNYM was putting pressure on A Train and and oh how the tables have turned.

DJ No Cred in the building!!!!!!!!

nm

Pressure?

lmao....He asked what the RULES were and I said THERE ARE NONE....lmao...

Yep, a LOT of pressure with NO RULES BARRED....

Please continue...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
No cue Good Times?

C'mon son....
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
LMAO, I think we can get Dj JohnnyM to say my name at least 40 more times in this day.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
LMAO, I think we can get Dj JohnnyM to say my name at least 40 more times in this day.

Why would I want to do that?
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
<--------------------------------------Madden Cover Son, Madden Cover!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

And I should be overjoyed......why again?
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Hey, he seems to be answering me, do you want me to ask him any questions?
Jesus Christ 8:03 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJ GaFFle 8:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
ENOUGH!!!

FUCK ME RUNNNING SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!

The has got to be the most original, funniest sh-t I've ever seen on these forums... LOL!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:09 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
The has got to be the most original, funniest sh-t I've ever seen on these forums... LOL!

Hey, I give credit where credit is due -

Quote:
Now THAT was a funny alias.

Please continue...
 6 8:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
lmao @ Mrs Johnny M.

hahaha

Classic.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
But is should be Mrs. DJJohnnyM_vSL3...

Pay attention to detail, but we get it.
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wait up, that Mrs. Johnny M is not his wife?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

****Blank Stare*****

Yes it is you idiot...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:12 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

ROTFL!!
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:13 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

****Blank Stare*****

Yes it is you idiot...

Thank you for clearing that up NoCred.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:14 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

****Blank Stare*****

Yes it is you idiot...

Thank you for clearing that up sir.

No problem....
AKIEM 8:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Mrs. JohnnyM, you have my condolences or whatever.
 6 8:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
It's not NoCred... I stand corrected.

DJ Johnny M is the new Mastermind.

lol

nm
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Why don't you guys just fucking battle already. I like the rock songs People mover had in his video. Plus he was scratching. This shit should be nice.
Mike_P 8:17 PM - 22 April, 2013

Hahaha!
 6 8:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Why don't you guys just fucking battle already. I like the rock songs People mover had in his video. Plus he was scratching. This shit should be nice.

Well, remember, you can't battle with rock!!!

(though you can battle with house... lmao!!!!!!)

I say just battle it with Hip Hop like it should be and call it a day.
 6 8:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Hahaha!

Holy fucken' shit... hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

That is t-shirt material lol

nm
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:22 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Well, remember, you can't battle with rock!!!

(though you can battle with house... lmao!!!!!!)

****People Mover talk about Kid Capri, say he sucks. He will have his shit up and running in 30 mins.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Hiphop...you mean like gwar?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:23 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Why battle with hiphop, hiphops been dead since 2000 with eminem...FUUULLLL CIRCLE!!
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:25 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why battle with hiphop, hiphops been dead since 2000 with eminem...FUUULLLL CIRCLE!!

Soulja Boy middle name is Hip Hop. And he is still on top. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Mike_P 8:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wait...... If Streisand is Classic Rock is Good Times Hip Hop??? Bahahaha!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yooo atrain, me and tha homeys was breakin blunts up on your face the other day, i didnt even realise it son,i was pickn out seeds and i was like when the fuck did they put atrain on the madden box lol. Hit me up with the code to unlock the running back atrain easteregg
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Ummm....

Yes.
AKIEM 8:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJ Alkemy 8:31 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why bezz..why.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:32 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

i615.photobucket.com
djaction 8:33 PM - 22 April, 2013
damn shit got uncomfortable in here with peoples wives airing out dirty laundry
 6 8:33 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:33 PM - 22 April, 2013
djatrain@hotmail.com 8:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yooo atrain, me and tha homeys was breakin blunts up on your face the other day, i didnt even realise it son,i was pickn out seeds and i was like when the fuck did they put atrain on the madden box lol. Hit me up with the code to unlock the running back atrain easteregg

Sheeeeeeeeettttt, ain't no thang but a chicken wang M Beeeezle. You know how I do. Got that shit after I battled JohnnyM. I don't play football in the NFL but they wanted to put my shits on the cover, yaoming. They paid me a smooth 23 bucks. Living the good life! I will send you that easteregg code yo. Be Easy. Outie 5000 G!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
It's about TIME y'all got the huddle together....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

lol

I don't see the humor in this...
Mike_P 8:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Man, I'm angry she didn't even say hello. Acting all uppity like she don't even know me when she was just rubbing on my man boobs the other night. Smh.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I'm waiting for the Vid of her Dancing....and the rumor of her with my promoter to come out too...
djaction 8:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
lmao you see how quiet it got when she told jony to check his phone
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
It's about TIME y'all got the huddle together....

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:37 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:37 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Man, I'm angry she didn't even say hello. Acting all uppity like she don't even know me when she was just rubbing on my man boobs the other night. Smh.

Well, you told her she's 30 years too old for you...

She's 42....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:38 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

Since when isn't Good Times HipHop?
djaction 8:39 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

Since it went to #3 on the DISCO CHARTS in 1979
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:39 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

But it says it RITE HERE! -> www.discogs.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's 42....

42...you mean 1842, shes not 30 years to old for you shes 30 years to old for adam lol
DJ Alkemy 8:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

Since always
 6 8:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
I think Johnny M is losing his mind. lol

nm
 6 8:41 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

Wait... so you're mean to tell me that if I make a record, and mix up country in it... and release it as hip hop... it's hip hop?

nm
djaction 8:42 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

So by your logic.. if a song is sampled or used in another newer song.. it also inherits that new songs genre?

so Zapp & Roger is Hip Hop too?
djaction 8:42 PM - 22 April, 2013
lol 6 beat me to it
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:42 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Wait... so you're mean to tell me that if I make a record, and mix up country in it... and release it as hip hop... it's hip hop?

nm

Wild Wild West?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Exactly the problem

So by your logic.. if a song is sampled or used in another newer song.. it also inherits that new songs genre?

Who the HELL is Roger?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's 42....

42...you mean 1842, shes not 30 years to old for you shes 30 years to old for adam lol

Man, I need you to be FUNNY here.....

F
U
N
N
Y
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Ima mix country and duvstep, cuntstep will be all the rage
Mike_P 8:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wait...
...If Streisand is Classic Rock is Good Times Hip Hop??? Bahahaha!!!

lol

Exactly the problem

Who the HELL is Roger?

Sad part is you were GENUINELY asking that question not too long ago. Smh
 6 8:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Hey, DJ Mastermind! You better change that Johnny Cockroach picture cause you're sure losing the arguments here. lol

nm
 6 8:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait...

lol

Exactly the problem

Who the HELL is Roger?

That's cause Roger isn't AM... it's FM.

hahaha

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait...

lol

Exactly the problem

Who the HELL is Roger?

I still am...

I only know the group as Zapp.
AKIEM 8:46 PM - 22 April, 2013
Roger can't be hip-hop, he never heard of him.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:46 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Hey, DJ Mastermind! You better change that Johnny Cockroach picture cause you're sure losing the arguments here. lol

nm

Actually, you guys are doing EXACTLY what I need you to do...

Please continue....
AKIEM 8:47 PM - 22 April, 2013
Bodied

Nm
DJ Alkemy 8:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
This is getting extremely embarrassing. I have never seen so much delusion from one person. It's turning disturbing.
Mike_P 8:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Wait...

lol

Exactly the problem

Who the HELL is Roger?

That's cause Roger isn't AM... it's FM.

hahaha

nm

My bad. Lol
Mike_P 8:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Please continue....

Oh no!!! We'd better be careful. We're walking right into his trap! Lol. Relax Scooby.
AKlEM 8:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Okay. I admit it. I got no job. I got no skills and I am afraid to battle JOHNNMYActually, you guys are doing EXACTLY what I need you to do...

Please continue....
AKlEM 8:54 PM - 22 April, 2013

Please continue....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Please continue....

Oh no!!! We'd better be careful. We're walking right into his trap! Lol. Relax Scooby.

No trap here, but FINALLY a funny thread....

Bout god't damn time...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Please continue.
AKlEM 8:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Okay. I admit it. I got no job. I got no skills and I am afraid to battle JOHNNMY one on one hip hop.

No trap here, but FINALLY a funny thread....

Bout god't damn time...
Mike_P 8:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Lol. They're laughing AT you not WITH you.
djaction 8:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
^LMAO?! did jonny just make a fake akiem account and forget/mixup who he was typing as or pasted the wrong shit?!

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MELTDOWN!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Now it's getting weird...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Please continue....

Johnnys clickin that report button like his wife just walked in the room and hes gotta close all the porn vids
djaction 8:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
lol he made an account with an L instead of i for akiem
Mike_P 8:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
^LMAO?! did jonny just make a fake akiem account and forget/mixup who he was typing as or pasted the wrong shit?!

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MELTDOWN!

Ummm....no...

I never melt.
Mike_P 8:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wow dude. Just wow.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I'm too self centered to be anybody else but me on here...
 6 8:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Please continue....

HEY!!!! IT'S PETE IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!

www.funnypictureblog.com

THAT'S EXACTLY what Pete said in that other thread. hahahaha

nm
djaction 8:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
only a matter of time before he tries making a fake Mike P account
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
AKIEM 9:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MELTDOWN!

Ummm....no...

I never melt.

Can't melt what's already melted soft.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Wow dude. Just wow.

Your avatar DOES look exactly like your head though...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:01 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Noones safe!!

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Lol. They're laughing AT you not WITH you.

If you say so...

B-Hen.
 6 9:02 PM - 22 April, 2013
I've never known The New Mastermind to be afraid of any other DJ in a battle....

UNTIL

NOW.

NM
Mike_P 9:03 PM - 22 April, 2013
^um ok? I think Johnny has officially gone off the rails. Too bad so sad.
 6 9:04 PM - 22 April, 2013
I think the word is "INSANE"

lol

nm
djaction 9:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
i think he was trying to argue with himself and his fake account. lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I think the word is "INSANE"

lol

nm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MELTDOWN!

Ummm....no...

I never melt.

Can't melt what's already melted soft.

Nm

So you don't like music from WABC?

Is THAT what you're saying?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:07 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
i think he was trying to argue with himself and his fake account. lol

Yes, that would be a nice, touch, then I'd give a link to my photobucket account and you guys would CATCH me logged in as my Alter Ego, and well, you know the rest...
Mike_P 9:08 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wouldn't put it past you at this point. :^\
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Wouldn't put it past you at this point. :^\

Hell, I wouldn't put a single RICE KRISPY past YOU at this point either....
 6 9:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
So, just so we're clean again.

Johnny M won't battle Mike P even on the hip hop genre?

*waits for excuses*

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:14 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
So, just so we're clean again.

Johnny M won't battle Mike P even on the hip hop genre?

*waits for excuses*

nm

Nope, there's nothing in it for me.

Not a DAMN thing.
Jesus Christ 9:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
But don't try and end the thread...

Y'all have some momentum.

Please continue.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

Of COURSE you wouldn't think so...

I understand you were an Ex-Hamburgler yourself...
DJ Alkemy 9:17 PM - 22 April, 2013
Don't know what you aim to gain from a battle on there forums but I have seen you say that so many times before. Mike P is definitely a better DJ than you. I just thought that you might upload like video to gain a smidgen of respect back. Guess not.
 6 9:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Your Old School card was revoked with that Roger comment.
Your Classic Rock card was revoked with your Streisand comment.
Your Hip Hop card was revoked with your Good Times comment.

AND NOW YOU'RE DJ CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED FOR FAILING TO BATTLE

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

Y'all both sittin up there with homemade lapbands on looking like -> www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Your Old School card was revoked with that Roger comment.
Your Classic Rock card was revoked with your Streisand comment.
Your Hip Hop card was revoked with your Good Times comment.

AND NOW YOU'RE DJ CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED FOR FAILING TO BATTLE

nm

****sigh****

I guess I need to quit DJ'ing....huh?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
And that's YOUR not YOU'RE....

wtf man...
 6 9:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Don't know what you aim to gain from a battle on there forums but I have seen you say that so many times before. Mike P is definitely a better DJ than you. I just thought that you might upload like video to gain a smidgen of respect back. Guess not.

Exactly... especially when he talks shit to others for not wanting to battle or when they can't "upload something" or have technical difficulties.

The hypocrisy...

NM
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:22 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly... especially when he talks shit to others for not wanting to battle or when they can't "upload something" or have technical difficulties.

The hypocrisy...

NM

My "House" Battle was it...

Catch it while you can.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:23 PM - 22 April, 2013
So now what?
 6 9:24 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
And that's YOUR not YOU'RE....

wtf man...

Hey, if correcting my iPhone auto-correct mistakes give you any kind of sense of self-respect.

GO RIGHT AHEAD.

NoCred... I mean... Mastermind.... I mean.... DJ.... I mean... JohnnyM.

You have been stripped of the title. Better make a new forum name.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:24 PM - 22 April, 2013
Did I loose YOUR respect? lmao?

The 4 Stooges Respect?

Really?

LMAO!!!
Mike_P 9:24 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

Y'all both sittin up there with homemade lapbands on looking like -> www.djjohnnym.com

LOL! I almost dropped my cheeseburger.
 6 9:26 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Did I loose YOUR respect? lmao?

The 4 Stooges Respect?

Really?

LMAO!!!

You lost my respect when I whooped that ass in 2007.... for failing to admit you lost even though the score was right in your face.

Anyway... this isn't about me WHOOPING YOUR ASS on the tables.

Please continue making fat jokes since that's all you got left: some sort of comedy I think

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:26 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

LOL! I almost dropped my cheeseburger.

Bacon Double....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:27 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
You lost my respect when I whooped that ass in 2007.... for failing to admit you lost even though the score was right in your face.

Please continue making fat jokes since that's all you got left: some sort of comedy I think

nm

Ahhhh, here it comes! You're so predictable...

Of course you'd bring parallels to this when I WHOOPED YO AZZ on the tables back in 2007.

To know this still burns your soul was worth this thread....
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
Heres tha game changer

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
And AKIEM still carrying around LL Love Song links to Serato quotes...

This is some GOLDEN *ish man....

Y'all keep it comin...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:29 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Ahhhh, here it comes! You're so predictable...

Of course you'd bring parallels to this when I WHOOPED YO AZZ on the tables back in 2007.

To know this still burns your soul was worth this thread....

i615.photobucket.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:30 PM - 22 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:31 PM - 22 April, 2013
Oh, and Bezzle, there's still some unreleased Ms. Bezzle cartoonage out there too.... You went underground for a min when that was poppin about a week ago...lmao.

I can't wait for next season.....

As Serato.com Turns.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:33 PM - 22 April, 2013
Wait, wait...

Don't go...
 6 9:33 PM - 22 April, 2013
Again, this isn't about me... but since you brought out my lack of respect for you, it had to be said.

I know it still burns you that you got beat and that's probably why you're afraid Mike P will whoop that ass too. hahaha

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
The Power To Control One's Emotions Over The Internet Is Astounding - DJ Johnny M
Mrs. JohnnyM 9:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
OH LORD PLEASE. JOHNNY PLEASE SHOW THEM YOUR SIX PACK. THE MAN HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE HIS OWN PENIS IN AT LEAST A DECADE. MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED DRNKING ALL THEM BEERS YOU COULD!
Dj Shamann 9:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
Johnny if you considered Barbara Streisand to be Rock, you considered wrong. It's okay to be wrong, but just admit it. If you like that music, that's fine, but you're digging yourself a deeper grave every time you talk.

I like certain music that I know little about, but if someone who did know what they were talking about corrected me I wouldn't keep moving the goal post, I'd just say "okay cool" and go on with my life. It's like you can't handle being wrong man, just let it go.
Dj Shamann 9:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
OH LORD PLEASE. JOHNNY PLEASE SHOW THEM YOUR SIX PACK. THE MAN HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE HIS OWN PENIS IN AT LEAST A DECADE. MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED DRNKING ALL THEM BEERS YOU COULD!

Lame.
 6 9:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

lol
 6 9:36 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Johnny if you considered Barbara Streisand to be Rock, you considered wrong. It's okay to be wrong, but just admit it. If you like that music, that's fine, but you're digging yourself a deeper grave every time you talk.

I like certain music that I know little about, but if someone who did know what they were talking about corrected me I wouldn't keep moving the goal post, I'd just say "okay cool" and go on with my life. It's like you can't handle being wrong man, just let it go.

boom!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Its clearly EDM

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 9:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
Shaman is trying to help you man. Listen to him and thank him.
Jesus Christ 9:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
I'm the wrong one to fuck with Johnny! Watching your wife get fucked in your bed while you sit in the corner and tug on your soft dick using your tears as lubricant is the LEAST of your worries. Be careful who you come at with jokes. Remember son...

I may be fat, but you're an ugly coward... and I can diet. Nothing you can do will fix the yellow streak running down the middle of your back. Now go back to dusting off your Neil Diamond rock & roll records, and leave the grown shit to the grown people.

As you were.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I'm the wrong one to fuck with Johnny! Watching your wife get fucked in your bed while you sit in the corner and tug on your soft dick using your tears as lubricant is the LEAST of your worries. Be careful who you come at with jokes. Remember son...

I may be fat, but you're an ugly coward... and I can diet. Nothing you can do will fix the yellow streak running down the middle of your back. Now go back to dusting off your Neil Diamond rock & roll records, and leave the grown shit to the grown people.

As you were.

Amen
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Man we're already here -

Quote:
It has already been determined that MY "Classic Rock" is from a different TIME than YOUR "Classic Rock", or "Album" Rock, if you will.

End of story.
 6 9:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Shit just got real. lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

As you were.

UGLY? So you have an interest in how men look too?

WTF is the MATTER with you West Coast cats?

So you put the burgers back on? Oh well.

Enjoy.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Shit just got real. lol

nm

Real CORNY...

I'm trying to keep the thread on track.

As you were.
Jesus Christ 9:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

As you were.

UGLY? So you have an interest in how men look too?

WTF is the MATTER with you West Coast cats?

So you put the burgers back on? Oh well.

Enjoy.

I guess that means you're not disputing the fact that you're a coward! If your dads were alive, they'd be very disappointed in how they raised their son(?).
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Lame.

This is the most entertainment that they can muster up..

Just go with it...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I guess that means you're not disputing the fact that you're a coward! If your dads were alive, they'd be very disappointed in how they raised their son(?).

I'm a coward because I won't battle Humpty Hump?

You gotta come better than that man...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
So y'all be talking about Raping Men's mouths, Ashy hands, and Delirious 12yr old girls...

But I'm the coward? lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
Please continue.
Dj Shamann 9:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

No, not end of story, end of story is you're wrong.

Your perception is wrong. Your classification is wrong. It's alright though, it's not as if you're a Classic Rock DJ.

But you can't just say you "consider" something to be so, and it makes it so.

I'm not trying to take sides here, I'm not trying to stay in this thread all day, I'm just saying, you're wrong on this one.
AKIEM 9:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
That dudes classic rock was from a different dimension called his own mind where suspect tendencies like listening to show tunes gets renamed so he can stand outside the closet.

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a coward because I won't battle Humpty Hump?

You gotta come better than that man...

GTFOH you wont even battle me you damn sure aint battlin mike, man fuck talkin about a chink in the armor his armors missing pieces lol
 6 9:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

Your perception is wrong. Your classification is wrong. It's alright though, it's not as if you're a Classic Rock DJ.

I'm not trying to take sides here, I'm not trying to stay in this thread all day, I'm just saying, you're wrong on this one.

But don't forget about Good Times being Hip Hop.... lol

I mean.. someone who plays that song so much should know!!!!!!!

NM
 6 9:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
That dudes classic rock was from a different dimension called his own mind where suspect tendencies like listening to show tunes gets renamed so he can stand outside the closet.

nm

LOL
Dj Shamann 10:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
The "AM vs. FM/Soft Rock vs. Hard Rock" defense doesn't apply.

Soft Rock = Billy Joel

Soft Rock does not = Barbara Streisand.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:06 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

That's what I mean, TODAY'S CLASSIC ROCK DJ is not the Classic Rock DJ of the 70's, which is when I was listening to this stuff...

On AM Radio.

Again, the same explanation of how Classic HipHop TO ME meant Audio Two, Special Ed and The Poor Righteous Teachers...

When to SOME it meant Biggie...

So what had to happen?

They Re-Classified "Classic HipHop" as something else and referred to what I was talking about as now "Golden Era" Hiphop with a specific date range attached.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:07 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

NM

Wait, Good Times didn't sample Rapper's Delight?

Sixxx, you're kidding me right?
Dj Shamann 10:08 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
That's what I mean, TODAY'S CLASSIC ROCK DJ is not the Classic Rock DJ of the 70's, which is when I was listening to this stuff...

On AM Radio.

Again, the same explanation of how Classic HipHop TO ME meant Audio Two, Special Ed and The Poor Righteous Teachers...

When to SOME it meant Biggie...

So what had to happen?

They Re-Classified "Classic HipHop" as something else and referred to what I was talking about as now "Golden Era" Hiphop with a specific date range attached.

But it was never Rock to begin with, that's the point.
Mike_P 10:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
Shaman don't even waste your breath. This is the exact same conversation that lead up to all this and he STILL won't admit he's wrong. Lol
Jesus Christ 10:10 PM - 22 April, 2013
Hey coward... if your theory is correct,

THIS is classified as Hip Hop: Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Soft Rock = Billy Joel

So then you have to have a word with DJ Disgrace -

Quote:
In defence of Johnny and his "classic rock".... My guess is that anything in the 70s not classified as "disco" or "funk'soul" was called "rock" at the time. This included Barbara Streisand, Abba, Billy Joel, and the likes.

Fast forward 40 years, and that same "rock" is now divided into "classic" and "soft" rock. "Classic" rock is now all the "hard" rock songs from that era, nd "soft rock" is all the other "pop" that was released at the same time.

Johhny, in his stubborn ways, assumes that it's still referred to as "classic" because it's old, regardless of it being "hard" or "soft" (nm). "Classic Rock" is now regarded as the "hard rock" that was released during the 70s, not the other swill released at the same time, that they happened to play on the same AM radio station.

One of the only english radio stations where I grew up was called WEZF. They played all the 70s tracks that weren't "hard rock" (i.e. no guitar solos: Barbara Streisand, Billy Joel, Lionel Ritchie, Pat Benetar). So you could say it was a "rock" station, but by no means was it the "classic rock" we are talking about here.
Dj Shamann 10:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
I understand your "classic" part of the argument, that's open to interpretation, but reclassifying artists who are not Rock at all based on what radio station you listened to does not work.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:12 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Hey coward... if your theory is correct,

THIS is classified as Hip Hop: Watchwww.youtube.com

Gee, you're slow too....
 6 10:12 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

NM

So if a song samples Country it becomes Country automatically? Say it isn't so?

If you think so, then why isn't this song considered Country?

Pharoahe Monch feat Wyclef Jean and Kenny Rogers

You lost your marbles old man.

nm
Dj Shamann 10:13 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
So then you have to have a word with DJ Disgrace

I would disagree with him on Billy Joel.
DJ DisGrace 10:13 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Soft Rock = Billy Joel

So then you have to have a word with DJ Disgrace -

Quote:
In defence of Johnny and his "classic rock".... My guess is that anything in the 70s not classified as "disco" or "funk'soul" was called "rock" at the time. This included Barbara Streisand, Abba, Billy Joel, and the likes.

Fast forward 40 years, and that same "rock" is now divided into "classic" and "soft" rock. "Classic" rock is now all the "hard" rock songs from that era, nd "soft rock" is all the other "pop" that was released at the same time.

Johhny, in his stubborn ways, assumes that it's still referred to as "classic" because it's old, regardless of it being "hard" or "soft" (nm). "Classic Rock" is now regarded as the "hard rock" that was released during the 70s, not the other swill released at the same time, that they happened to play on the same AM radio station.

One of the only english radio stations where I grew up was called WEZF. They played all the 70s tracks that weren't "hard rock" (i.e. no guitar solos: Barbara Streisand, Billy Joel, Lionel Ritchie, Pat Benetar). So you could say it was a "rock" station, but by no means was it the "classic rock" we are talking about here.

Haha, you must have this copied on notepad for easy reference.
 6 10:14 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I understand your "classic" part of the argument, that's open to interpretation, but reclassifying artists who are not Rock at all based on what radio station you listened to does not work.

Boom!
 6 10:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
Forgot the link:

Johnny thinks this is country now... well, by his Good Times reference:

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Alkemy 10:15 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

NM

Pretty sure it was the other way round
Mike_P 10:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Dude, DisGrace was trying to be nice and give you a pass. But now everyone is telling you you're wrong, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU, and you CONTINUE to say that you're word is gospel and everyone else is wrong! You're livin in bizarro world my man.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:16 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

So....

Quote:

Soft Rock = Billy Joel

But they played were both played on the same station....
 6 10:17 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

End of story.

NM

Pretty sure it was the other way round

Yes. Thank you. Missed that part. Like I said... he lost his marbles.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

nm

You really thought....

Ok...
 6 10:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

So....

Quote:

Soft Rock = Billy Joel

This guy... hahahaha

You know they play hip hop/rap and pop and r&b and house/edm, etc. on the same stations.... right? lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

BUT they were on the SAME STATION......
 6 10:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
nm

You really thought....

Ok...

You sure? So you said Good Times sampled Rapper's Delight.

Say it isn't so...

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

You know they play hip hop/rap and pop and r&b and house/edm, etc. on the same stations.... right? lol

Ummm...NOW they do...
Dj Shamann 10:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

And? I said the radio station doesn't work, it's like saying Kesha is Hip-Hop because they played her song after Kanye
 6 10:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

BUT they were on the SAME STATION......

That doesn't make transfer the genre of one song from the other. lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:19 PM - 22 April, 2013
In the past, they had stations DEDICATED to a particular format...

Today's 'Hip" format is TO BE "Open" format....
 6 10:20 PM - 22 April, 2013
Well, then they must've played Good Times in a Hip Hop station back then for you to think it's Hip Hop. hahaha

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

And? I said the radio station doesn't work, it's like saying Kesha is Hip-Hop because they played her song after Kanye

You can't use that argument today, because of how music is made..

R&B/HipHop "go together now"..

It's a different world now....
Quote:
Quote:

You can't use that argument today, because of how music is made..

R&B/HipHop "go together now"..

It's a different world now....
AKIEM 10:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
The real point is it was in his own mind.

You can't argue with the delusional (insane).

And they didn't have samplers back then (not in general) it was replayed.

Same with another one bites the dust - (Sure that dude knows that one, its queen)
Mike_P 10:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
This is getting painful to watch. Time to put a bullet in the head of the old boy [metaphorically speaking of course ;) ]
Watchwww.youtube.com
^nail - coffin^
Quote:
Well, then they must've played Good Times in a Hip Hop station back then for you to think it's Hip Hop. hahaha

nm

**Blank Stare***

So you didn't even get the "Wheels Of Steel" reference, huh?
Dj Shamann 10:22 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
In the past, they had stations DEDICATED to a particular format...

Today's 'Hip" format is TO BE "Open" format....

Yes, and they also had Top 40 stations.

1050 Chum AM (now on 105 FM I believe) is the one my mom listened to in the 70s, and it crossed genres. Now they play Kesha and Kanye and one who doesn't like Kesha and Kanye might say they changed their format but they didn't, Top 40 is still Top 40
Jesus Christ 10:23 PM - 22 April, 2013
At first I thought we were being trolled. I thought that this was a joke. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that he actually believes this shit. I'm going to slooowwwly walk out of the room because we are obviously dealing with a "slingblade" mentality. This guy is a hair away from burning down a pre-school. If I were the rest of you, I would stop trying to antagonize the mental patient before someone becomes a statistic.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:24 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
nm

You really thought....

Ok...

Say it isn't so...

nm

Yes, I'm sure the Sugarhill Gang used Bernard Edwards and Nile Rogers before they put out their OWN smash...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:26 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Dude, DisGrace was trying to be nice and give you a pass. But now everyone is telling you you're wrong, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU, and you CONTINUE to say that you're word is gospel and everyone else is wrong! You're livin in bizarro world my man.

No, the only people telling me I am WRONG are the 4 Stooges....

But that's expected...lmao.
 6 10:27 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
This is getting painful to watch. Time to put a bullet in the head of the old boy [metaphorically speaking of course ;) ]
Watchwww.youtube.com
^nail - coffin^

Nicely done.

It's over.

nm
AKIEM 10:27 PM - 22 April, 2013
This is where he tried to impress everyone by knowing the history of everything CHIC related.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:29 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Dude, DisGrace was trying to be nice and give you a pass.

But I'm not trying to DIS him...

I actually AGREE with what he's saying...

ALL OF YOU are the ones harping on Billy Joel and Barbara Striesand....

This conclusion was reached MANY POSTS ago.
Mike_P 10:32 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Dude, DisGrace was trying to be nice and give you a pass.

But I'm not trying to DIS him...

I actually AGREE with what he's saying...

ALL OF YOU are the ones harping on Billy Joel and Barbara Striesand....

This conclusion was reached MANY POSTS ago.

you don't get it do you? He said that he was wrong and that he was just trying to help you out. HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU! Lol. Man you pick and choose what you hear / read.
pdidy 10:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

Very disappointing , I read the hole freaking thing and this was the only funny part...lol

How yall let 1 man shut yall down ?....smh.....i.imgur.com
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:34 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com
^nail - coffin^

Punks about to get beat down, Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo leeeeettttsssss Gooooooooo!
DJ Alkemy 10:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
nm

You really thought....

Ok...

Say it isn't so...

nm

Yes, I'm sure the Sugarhill Gang used Bernard Edwards and Nile Rogers before they put out their OWN smash...

You said Chic sampled Rappers Delight. Other way round.

I'm pretty sure there is another record that uses the same groove. Maybe even before Chic too.
AKIEM 10:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
He used to count to 10 and say 4.

(EVERYONE)
Mike_P 10:35 PM - 22 April, 2013
I'll give you one last chance to stop being a pussy and put up. Here is my SECOND video. I'm sure you can top this, can't you???
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:38 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
nm

You really thought....

Ok...

Say it isn't so...

nm

I'm pretty sure there is another record that uses the same groove. Maybe even before Chic too.

So you bought that too?

REALLY?

Y'all can't be serious...
 6 10:40 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.chzbgr.com

Very disappointing , I read the hole freaking thing and this was the only funny part...lol

How yall let 1 man shut yall down ?....smh.....i.imgur.com

I was wondering where Pete was to save Johnny. hahahaha

Captain save a gone too soon. lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:43 PM - 22 April, 2013
As much as a Good Times/Chic fan that I am, you'd think I wouldn't know what came first?

lol, I don't even believe I'm explaining this to you...

No, Good Times did not sample Rapper's Delight.

Rapper's Delight didn't even sample Good Times - They had musicians emulate the bass line in one take.

As a matter of fact, Super Rhymes emulated the Bounce Rock Skate Roll bass line.

smh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:44 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
I'll give you one last chance to stop being a pussy and put up. Here is my SECOND video. I'm sure you can top this, can't you???
Watchwww.youtube.com

Of course I can top that...

But again, you're not worth my DJ time....

I would get NOTHING by beating you...

Absolutely nothing...

Not even Bragging Rights....
AKIEM 10:45 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
The real point is it was in his own mind.

You can't argue with the delusional (insane).

And they didn't have samplers back then (not in general) it was replayed.

Same with another one bites the dust - (Sure that dude knows that one, its queen)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:46 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

I also said Good Times was "HipHop'...

and put up a link showing the label listing the songs that GrandMaster Flash used on Wheels Of Steel.

And y'all went for it?

I wasn't even trying to trick anybody....

WOW.
 6 10:47 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
As much as a Good Times/Chic fan that I am, you'd think I wouldn't know what came first?

Rapper's Delight didn't even sample Good Times - They had musicians emulate the bass line in one take.

As a matter of fact, Super Rhymes emulated the Bounce Rock Skate Roll bass line.

smh

First you said...

Good Times sampled Rapper's Delight.

Then you said...

Doing the moonwalk again. hahahaha

nm
Mike_P 10:48 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

You can't. And you just prove it. Pussy.
 6 10:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

And there it is...

When Johnny posts a video he expects the other DJ to battle him but when he's put on the spot. He runs. lol

nm
djaction 10:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Quote:
NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred "NoCred'...

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCredl NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred.

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred?

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred....

NOCRED.

da fuck is going on in here now?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:49 PM - 22 April, 2013
Sixxx, I've got a stack of Good Times records in various formats - from Promo's to Canadian and French Imports...

Do you REALLY think I don't know that damn song and everyone that's used it or some vibe of it?

As much as y'all be ***Cueing Up Good Times***

Werd?

Ok.
Mike_P 10:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred "NoCred'...

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCredl NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred.

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred?

NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred NoCred....

NOCRED.

da fuck is going on in here now?

Bahaha! That time I DID drop my cheeseburger. Damn you Action!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:50 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

Again, with the name calling....

Lame.
Jesus Christ 10:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
 6 10:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Sixxx, I've got a stack of Good Times records in various formats - from Promo's to Canadian and French Imports...

Do you REALLY think I don't know that damn song and everyone that's used it or some vibe of it?

As much as y'all be ***Cueing Up Good Times***

Werd?

Ok.

You can have the damn band in your living room. You still can't take back what you said...

Here... for your old ass blind self...

Quote:

First you said...

Then you said...

nm
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

Damn son, LMAO
AKIEM 10:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Only record the poor soul knew anything about.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

smh

First you said...

Then you said...

nm

AND YOU STILL didn't get the whole REASON I linked y'all to 'Wheels Of Steel"?

Really?

EVEN YOU can't be that slow....

OMG.
Mike_P 10:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

Lame.

Hahaha! Wait...what??? How many names have you called me so far? Wow dude. Lol!!!
 6 10:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Damn son, LMAO

Remember when he was pressuring you and making fun of you for posting a video? Trying to make you hurry up and shit?

hahahahaha

nm
DJ Alkemy 10:52 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I also said Good Times was "HipHop'...

and put up a link showing the label listing the songs that GrandMaster Flash used on Wheels Of Steel.

And y'all went for it?

I wasn't even trying to trick anybody....

WOW.

You have lost me. Is it me being dull, losing interest or just Johnny going around in so many circles he is making me dizzy.
 6 10:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
/end of thread

jprime 10:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
IBTL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:53 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:

So why wouldn't I KNOW who USED IT?

So you guys think I THOUGHT Rapper's Delight came out BEFORE Good Times?

Really?

lol

Really?
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Damn son, LMAO

Remember when he was pressuring you and making fun of you for posting a video? Trying to make you hurry up and shit?

hahahahaha

nm

This battle will be good, just do it and get it over with. The Bulls game doesn't come on for a while. And hearing Rock N Roll cut up and scratched sound nice to me. So get to it. People Mover is ready to go.

Also He said Kid Capri Sucks!!!!!! Sucks Ass!!!!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

Lame.

Hahaha! Wait...what??? How many names have you called me so far? Wow dude. Lol!!!

Let's see...

Mayor McCheese
Humpty Hump
The Hamburgler
Grimace
H.R. Puff-n-Stuff (ok, I didn't get a chance to call you that yet, but I had it waiting in the wings)...

The list goes on...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:55 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
IBTL

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Damn son, LMAO

hahahahaha

nm

Who? I gave him ALL WEEK....LMAO....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:56 PM - 22 April, 2013
WITH no rules...
Mike_P 10:57 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Absolutely nothing...

Lame.

Let's see...

Mayor McCheese
Humpty Hump
The Hamburgler
Grimace
H.R. Puff-n-Stuff (ok, I didn't get a chance to call you that yet, but I had it waiting in the wings)...

The list goes on...

And I'm lame for calling you out on your pussiness??? Lol. Well I guess it doesn't surprise me given your logic. o_0
Mike_P 10:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Damn son, LMAO

hahahahaha

nm

This battle will be good, just do it and get it over with. The Bulls game doesn't come on for a while. And hearing Rock N Roll cut up and scratched sound nice to me. So get to it. People Mover is ready to go.

Also He said Kid Capri Sucks!!!!!! Sucks Ass!!!!!!!

Ready to go? I've already gone....TWICE!!! Lmao!
DJ Alkemy 10:58 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Really?

lol

Really?

Yeah, it's not like not said "Chic sampled Rappers Delight"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
And I'm lame for calling you out on your pussiness??? Lol. Well I guess it doesn't surprise me given your logic. o_0

It HAS to be a West Coast thing...HAS to be...

There's no other explanation....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:59 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really?

lol

Really?

Translate that again.
Mike_P 11:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
*sigh*
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:00 PM - 22 April, 2013
I seriously did NOT know I had this much power....
AKIEM 11:03 PM - 22 April, 2013
Told y'all that dude was a troll.
 6 11:04 PM - 22 April, 2013
I came for the battle. There was none.
We know who delivered and who just yapped.

The end.

nm
djatrain@hotmail.com 11:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

Good Shit People Mover!
DJ Alkemy 11:05 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really?

lol

Really?

Translate that again.

What made us think you didn't know that Good Times came out before Rapper's Delight

Cause you said it

This is getting tiresome.
DJ_Phenom 11:11 PM - 22 April, 2013
This thread was looking good, but i believe it has jumped the shark. Johnny is wrong, maybe even insane. Battle didn't happen and the same points and insults continue to be regurgitated. Oh well...

*stops tracking*
djaction 11:12 PM - 22 April, 2013
let's clear things up for Johnny and anyone else not up on their music

Roger Troutman was in ZAPP

Barbara Streissand is neither 'classic rock' nor 'good' music

Good Times came out before Rapper's Delight
Laz219 11:18 PM - 22 April, 2013
Well, this grew quickly.
AKIEM 11:21 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
let's clear things up for Johnny and anyone else not up on their music

Roger Troutman was THE BAND LEADER OF ZAPP

Barbara Streissand is neither 'classic rock' nor ANY KIND OF ROCK AND NEVER HAS BEEN. + its super soft moist. No one on this forum has ever said they like such soft music (ultra suspect)

Same with ABBA.

Good Times came out before Rapper's Delight

NO ONE THINKS LL STARTED MAKING SOFT SONGS ON 14 SHOTS

BILLY SQUIRE MADE BIG BEAT, NOT QUEEN

just a little fine tuning
Mike_P 11:23 PM - 22 April, 2013
Ride's over folks...NoCred is a no-show. Please exit through the gift shop.
 6 11:28 PM - 22 April, 2013
lol
DJRemixEnt 11:29 PM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
TODAY'S CLASSIC ROCK DJ is not the Classic Rock DJ of the 70's, which is when I was listening to this stuff...

ummm....was it even called classic rock back then? wasnt it just rock? its classic to us now?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:51 PM - 22 April, 2013
I am glad your TEAM huddled up to finally get this thread crackin....

That wasn't so hard was it?
pdidy 11:54 PM - 22 April, 2013
@ mike p, serious question....

I listened to a few minutes of your mix and I was a bit surprised of the mixing style that you're using. I have 0 interest in rock music So i cant judge but I'm curious to know if a fan of rock music would care for your mixing style (hip hop/scratching) ? is scratching rock music common place now or is it just being done to keep it interesting.??
DJ Alkemy 12:16 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
is scratching rock music common place now or is it just being done to keep it interesting.??

Been done a long time ago.
AKIEM 12:21 AM - 23 April, 2013
I guarantee most Classic Rock listeners do not like any type of DJ manipulation and only put up with Djs to hear the record played. They will consider remixes, redrums, sampling and any of that shit sacrilegious. That would be most avid listeners.

Then you have a whole other class of listeners, DJs themselves or educated about Classic Rock by "hip-hop" DJs who ventured into it at first mostly for sampling.

And you have people who are old enough to remember 'before-hip-hop' - myself I heard allot of the classic rock, soul, funk, disco, r&b, jazz, when I was a youth growing up in southern california. I only became re-interested in it as a source for sampling. The first Classic Rock record I got was Black In Black - ACDC, sampled by BDP - Dope Beat.

@pdidy - even with limited knowledge - you can understand Barbra Strisand is not nor ever has been label "Classic Rock" She was always doing Broadway, Traditional POP, which was top40 in here day ? ?
Jesus Christ 12:22 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
is scratching rock music common place now or is it just being done to keep it interesting.??

Been done a long time ago.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 12:25 AM - 23 April, 2013
Honestly, I don't know what everyone else is doing. I just play the music that I love in the style that I love and I'm lucky enough to have crowds that enjoy it as much as I do.
DJ Alkemy 12:28 AM - 23 April, 2013
And if I wanted to just watch a dj play a song, fade out, play another, fade out etc I would just watch Johnnys video lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:37 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

No, the only people telling me I am WRONG are the 4 Stooges....

But that's expected...lmao.

I agree with you 100% thats how i KNOW your wrong
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:43 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
I seriously did NOT know I had this much power....

Youll notice im not involved....you have no power here
DJMark 12:45 AM - 23 April, 2013
Shamelessly skipping over most of this thread, I can think of exactly ONE Barbara Streisand hit that could even be conceivably called "Rock":

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Unique 12:56 AM - 23 April, 2013
Quote:
Shamelessly skipping over most of this thread, I can think of exactly ONE Barbara Streisand hit that could even be conceivably called "Rock":

Watchwww.youtube.com

Pop with a tiny hint of something that could be called Rock by people whom don't ever listen to Rock.
1:03 AM, 23 Apr 2013
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 1:04 AM - 23 April, 2013
If a thread has DJJOHNNYM and vs in the title it's bound to turn to shit sooner or later.

And what do you know...

Locked. Again.