Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Serato store customer service

Marinade 7:24 PM - 6 April, 2013
I recently purchased some "Offical vinyl" only to be sent the wrong color. I know at those prices why complain right? But I've emailed twice, first one Tuesday and yet no reply. Am I doing something wrong? I emailed sales but is there a separate department I'm missing on the site? I can't call New Zealand...seems ridiculous there is no 800 number... at a loss. Can anyone help me out? Point me in the right direction?
Martez 11:17 PM - 18 February, 2014
Am having trouble installing my controller DDJ-sx I need to talk to someone technical support can I get a phone number to that
Serato
Jubt 3:54 AM - 21 February, 2014
Hello Martez, please email support@serato.com
DJsampogi 1:55 AM - 12 March, 2014
I am in need of purchasing the full version of serato dj. If I buy this online, will I get the serial via email? or how does this work?
I am in need of purchasing the full version of serato dj. If I buy this online, will I get the serial via email? or how does this work?
Serato
Jubt 2:01 AM - 12 March, 2014
Hello there, Serato DJ licenses are provisioned to your Serato.com profile, so you will need to purchase using the same email address you use to login to your Serato software. Anymore questions, email us on sales@serato.com
DJsampogi 2:11 AM - 12 March, 2014
so, if I buy this online, I will get the serial number thru my email? this is all I needed to know so I can buy it now.
Serato
Jubt 2:14 AM - 12 March, 2014
Hi there, there is no serial number for Serato DJ, it is provisioned to your Serato.com profile and activated by logging in using the purchasing email.
DJsampogi 2:20 AM - 12 March, 2014
ok. once I buy the software, when I turn on my laptop, it should be activated to the full version? I just can't understand how this works. My 14 day trial was already out that's why i'm asking. When I try to buy this thru my software, it won't take my American Express card. Only takes Visa, MasterCard.
Serato
Jubt 2:32 AM - 12 March, 2014
As long as you purchase using the same email address it should be fine. If it doesn't work, you can email us on sales@serato.com. If you purchase from the webstore you have the added payment option of Paypal.
Thanks!
DJVicious_Sd 7:00 AM - 21 March, 2014
Hey, I too ordered control vinyl, only about 2, almost three weeks ago. I have recieved nothing. I placed my order on March 3rd, & I have been emailing sales@serato to no responses. I was patient at first but now its starting to get to me. Can someone in customer service please figure out what has happened to my order please...

thank you
Serato
Jubt 1:10 AM - 24 March, 2014
Hello Vicious Sd,
We have been replying to your messages, but you do not appear to be receiving our replies. I just phoned and left a message. Could you email back and provide an alternate email address to try?
Thanks
DJVicious_Sd 1:45 AM - 24 March, 2014
Quote:
Hello Vicious Sd,
We have been replying to your messages, but you do not appear to be receiving our replies. I just phoned and left a message. Could you email back and provide an alternate email address to try?
Thanks

I have just emailed back, and I apologize, as there was a miscommunication at play..
Serato
Jubt 11:23 PM - 24 March, 2014
Thank you sir!
Dj Paydakid 1:04 PM - 23 August, 2014
If I buy the full version from dj intro will I have online playlist access through search?
Serato
Jubt 10:17 PM - 24 August, 2014
Hi there, do you mean playlists you have uploaded to Serato.com?
DJ SHAFIN 5:36 PM - 2 March, 2015
i added a wrong email id while my purchase now what am i do ?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 8:31 PM - 2 March, 2015
Hi DJ SHAFIN

Quote:
i added a wrong email id while my purchase now what am i do ?

Email sales@serato.com.

If possible, quote your order number.
http://serato.com/user/id:8985096 12:21 PM - 18 December, 2015
Salut. Le problème est que je parle uniquement le français... Je souhaiterais acheter SERATO DJ suite à une période d'essais ,mais je ne possède pas de carte de crédit et je ne connais personne qui en possède une... Qu'avez-vous comme solution ?? Impossible également d'envoyer un mail sur le site de SERATO ... Merci.
Serato
Jubt 11:11 PM - 18 December, 2015
Bonjour Jo,

Merci pour l'e-mail, et votre intérêt.
As-tu Paypal? Notre boutique en ligne Paypal soutient:
store.serato.com

Ceci est la page web de notre distributeur français:
www.serato-france.com

Je espère que cela!
http://serato.com/user/id:8985096 11:54 AM - 22 December, 2015
Merci. J'ai créé un compte Paypal. Mais la version SERATO DJ suite est trop chère pour moi. Est-ce que SERATO DJ Box suffirait et serait compatible avec ma DDJ-SB2 ? Merci
Serato
Jubt 7:45 PM - 5 January, 2016
Désolé pour la réponse tardive, je suis hors de la pause de Noël. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît expliquer ce que vous entendez sur le DJ Box Serato? Faites-vous allusion au logiciel acheté dans une boîte?
Ranbosz 11:26 PM - 8 February, 2016
How long does it usually take to hear from sales/ website support? I have been waiting for four days now. I've two requests online and left voicemail calls.
Serato
Jubt 10:21 PM - 10 February, 2016
Hello Stephen, I see you have been corresponding with Brad - and he has resolved your issue. If not can you please let me know?
DJKrazyKyd 6:22 AM - 16 March, 2016
I cant activate my serato dj and my pitch and time....I've just upgraded from 500Gs to 1T hard drive....i cloned my 500Gs to 1T and now i tried accessing serato dj i cant im only able to access my expansion packs...... can someone help me please preferably some one from serato..
Serato
Jubt 11:25 PM - 16 March, 2016
Hello Antoine, I see Mitch from our support team has deactivated a couple of computers against your licenses - can you confirm please?
DJKrazyKyd 7:36 PM - 26 March, 2016
confirmed
Serato
Jubt 10:16 PM - 28 March, 2016
Thanks Antoine, all the best!
Morenaso 12:26 AM - 13 September, 2016
If I were to buy the Full version of DJ, how long would it be before you give me full access to it working?
8:28 AM, 14 Sep 2016
JAMAICA37 attached a file: IMG_20160914_030107.jpg
View· Permalink
JAMAICA37 8:29 AM - 14 September, 2016
i buy a copy of serato about 6 years ago now i need to rebuy it and this is what am seeing on my computer help please
Serato, Support
Chez P 10:22 PM - 14 September, 2016
Quote:
If I were to buy the Full version of DJ, how long would it be before you give me full access to it working?

Hi Morenaso,

If you purchase a license for Serato DJ, you will have immediate access to the application, but only if you have a supported Serato device connected to your computer as well.
Serato, Support
Chez P 10:24 PM - 14 September, 2016
Quote:
i buy a copy of serato about 6 years ago now i need to rebuy it and this is what am seeing on my computer help please

Hey Jamaica,

Please contact support@serato.com and we will help you to resolve your issue.

Cheers.
Will1Jones 10:25 PM - 11 January, 2017
Hi, I need to speak to someone about a problem I am having with activating my Pitch n Time. I have opened several help requests and have not been answered. How can I contact someone to help resolve the issue?
Serato, Support
Brad De 12:48 AM - 12 January, 2017
Hi Will, I replied your email about this on Monday. I will follow up on this with you again now.
Dj Scampitriniflex 11:25 PM - 24 January, 2017
is there any plans to support the WEGO 4 ? please respond so .
Serato
Jubt 11:34 PM - 24 January, 2017
Hi there, This is a Pioneer Rekordbox controller so will not work with Serato DJ - there is no plan to integrate this controller.
Sorry!
Dj rusty1984 4:45 PM - 14 May, 2017
Does seroto pro have AUTO MIX on
Serato
Jubt 9:18 PM - 14 May, 2017
Hello Rusty, What is auto mix? You mean that the tracks will mix automatically without any intervention from the DJ? If so there is no plan to integrate this to Serato DJ. Have you checked out Serato Pyro? It's available in the Apple Appstore for free on IOS devices... Thanks
Buddafingaz 9:14 PM - 7 June, 2017
My Serato DJ free trial isn't working with my Mixtrack Platinum, but its working with Serato DJ intro, why is that?? Thanks
djEx3rt 12:36 AM - 28 June, 2017
i ordered some cv's and i have not even recieved a shipping confirmation is there anybody that can help me with that its been 2 weeks and nothing thank you
Serato
Jubt 8:00 AM - 28 June, 2017
Hello Marcos, I can see an order under your name that is currently in transit www.fedex.com - this was emailed to the address you gave with the order - did you not receive?
djEx3rt 2:28 AM - 29 June, 2017
i just recieved the order and its missing one of the items i purchased i reached out to brad already hes been helping me out with this whole mess and just to add to this ive ordered with you guys before and theres never been any problems im gonna wait for brad to get back to me thank you for your reply if there is anything you can do to help me out jubt i would appreciate it i just want the product that i paid for
thank you
Buddafingaz 12:16 PM - 1 July, 2017
Hi, my names Jeff, my number is 207 240 5186, I just paid for my Serato DJ subscription, & also Pulselocker subscription, and my pulse locker still is saying that my account is expired, but yet I just paid for it??? Please help, thanks very much..... :)
Serato
Jubt 9:44 PM - 2 July, 2017
Hi Marcos, looks like you are now sorted - is that correct?
Hi Jeff, Sounds like you need to talk to Pulse Locker support to see the status of your subscription, your Serato Suite subscription looks fine. Their email is info@pulselocker.com - let us know if we can assist if you encounter any further problems.
Buddafingaz 8:37 PM - 3 July, 2017
Quote:
Hi Marcos, looks like you are now sorted - is that correct?
Hi Jeff, Sounds like you need to talk to Pulse Locker support to see the status of your subscription, your Serato Suite subscription looks fine. Their email is info@pulselocker.com - let us know if we can assist if you encounter any further problems.

Thanks man
Buddafingaz 7:03 PM - 3 August, 2017
Hi Marcus, its Jeff aka Buddafingaz again, just making sure that my payment went through, cause it says I was charged on the 3rd of August, but, I didn't receive any receipt or anything that can validate, or prove this, please help , thanks man. 207-240-5186 is my cell, hit me up anytime, k bud, thanks man, also my email is muziclove69@gmail.com, thanks again bro.... :)
henryb 3:11 PM - 31 August, 2017
Is there another hotline for Serato support, other than in New Zealand, for all international customers?? Like a 24/7 support hotline or another alternative? Due to the time difference of New Zealand with Europe, anyone calling from Europe in need of immediate real-time support would have to call between midnight and 8am (which is insane)..
Serato
Jubt 12:24 AM - 1 September, 2017
Hi Henry, hope you are well. We have support staff in Europe, but the best way to get in contact is to send an email to support@serato.com, and one of them will be in touch to assist if we cannot fix you up over email. Have you got a current thread going? If so what is the ticket number and I can try to assist to get someone in touch. Thanks
henryb 6:07 PM - 1 September, 2017
no thread - just saw this one when looking to somehow communicate real-time with serato (meaning someone to actually talk to and get real-time answers rather than spending time writing up the problem, and then having to wait for a reply, and then start a written back-and-forward communication with more delays etc etc). So, what would be great is to have a contact phone number for Europe (so you can speak to the support staff during day-hours), and a contact phone number for the US (so you can speak to their support staff during night-hours in Europe - which will be daytime working hours for US support staff). That is what we need - no time-consuming emailing (for all the above reasons mentioned). Is this possible? Thanks.
Serato
Jubt 8:47 AM - 4 September, 2017
Hi Henry, we do not have a phone number in Europe to call no, but as I mentioned we do have support in Europe. I understand it requires a few minutes to detail the problems you are experiencing, but Serato support are renowned for their ability to go above and beyond to get users' problems resolved. Please hit them up on support@serato.com and let's get the process in motion. Thanks, Jubt
Andrew Valenzuela 7:32 PM - 5 October, 2017
Recently purchased a Pioneer DDJ-SB2. Want to return to the store but in order to do so I must bring a direct message/letter from Serato stating that I had not used the included software with the controller "Serato Intro". How do I go about contacting somebody for something like that or who should I contact?
Serato, Support
Brad De 7:54 PM - 5 October, 2017
Hi Andrew,

The SB2 is an 'Upgrade Ready' product that comes with the free unlicenced Serato Intro software, that can be downloaded from our website. Nothing needs to be de-registered. If you contact us at sales@serato.com, I can reply with an email that says this and you can show this to the store
deejaylexx 12:05 AM - 5 December, 2017
What happen to the grid bar I download the update n now its gone ( like the # of bars in a track)