Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

VCI-300 in canada

casket hands 7:09 PM - 10 September, 2008
wow, okay, so I just got off the phone with long and mcquade, this puppy won't be on stock until late October. Has anyone found one in north America let alone north of the border. I dont mind making a trip to Seattle if it means I can get my hands on one before freakin late october!!
So much for a September launch.
CSKT

On a side note, is itch available/functional without the controller so I can atleast start prepping my library?
DeezNotes 4:55 PM - 11 September, 2008
Quote:
On a side note, is itch available/functional without the controller so I can atleast start prepping my library?

yes, but with some limitations

library prep works fine without the controller
rob solo 4:09 PM - 20 September, 2008
I too would like to get a VCi-300 in Canada as soon as possible.

late Oct now?

le sigh.
casket hands 8:22 PM - 20 September, 2008
yeahhhhh. I played a gig last night hobbling along traktor and a sound card that for some reason would give me both channels... this ish cant come soon enough!!
red right hand 4:42 AM - 23 September, 2008
i ordered one from l and m. i hope it's sooner than late october, but i guess i'll have to be patient. they did it put it in there fall catalog.
rob solo 2:14 AM - 9 October, 2008
So I guess casket hands got one from Seattle.

Any news when the rest of ths stores might be getting them? I still see anything from Sept-Nov 26th on websites.
Darcy 3:45 AM - 9 October, 2008
Yes I am wondering when Tom Lee will be getting there stock in...I talked to them and they have no clue and that they were supposed to get them a month ago!!!
casket hands 6:40 AM - 9 October, 2008
I keep checking tom lees stock page to when when I *would* have received mine... its already been far too long. make a run for the border *DONG******
jesuspend 10:25 AM - 9 October, 2008
Well, there is one way that you could almost get it immediately. I am living in Malaysia and I ordered my VCI-300 from Ishibashi (music store) Japan for about 75,000Yen (about 740USD) including postage to Malaysia. I reckon this is a darn good price and I have the unit sent to me via EMS and received it in 4 days!!! No problem with the unit at all!
Last week when i ordered they only have 5 units left! If you don't mind buying from Japan you could contact Rachel from Ishibashi (she is an American who lives and work in Japan) on: web-shop@ishibashi.co.jp or visit their website: www.ishibashi.co.jp
I reckon it is a lot easier just to send Rachel an email, because eventhough the website has english translation but it is pretty difficult to read thru it. Hope my advice helps for those who really want to get it unit ASAP!
HEHEHE I got mine and I am a happy man now :P
rob solo 11:22 PM - 9 October, 2008
If I did order it from there and it did have problems, it'd be a bitch to return/fix.

I'll just wait til a local store has it. Then if there are problems I can exchange it quickly with no worries.