DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

The Official Battle Thread!

Dj R. Driver 5:51 AM - 26 March, 2013
so anybody can talk shit on this forum. But we are Djs!!!!! So if you have beef with someone, wanna call somebody out on their skills, or just for kicks! post your vids here!! Whos up for this?
djatrain@hotmail.com 5:59 AM - 26 March, 2013
Dj Atrain Vs East Coast House King

My first go round: www.ustream.tv
DJ Dac 6:27 AM - 26 March, 2013
oh man, here we go again...
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:25 AM - 26 March, 2013
Gets popcorn and grape soda
djatrain@hotmail.com 3:29 PM - 26 March, 2013
Dj Atrain Vs King of New Jersey House

www.ustream.tv
Dj R. Driver 3:47 AM - 27 March, 2013
so whhhhhheeeerrrrssssss Johhhhhnnnnnyyyyyy?
pdidy 6:16 AM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:

www.ustream.tv

I would like to send my condolences to djatrain's family and friends.......It has been determined that the Dearly departed committed suicide by DJ. www.800florals.com
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:37 AM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

www.ustream.tv

I would like to send my condolences to djatrain's family and friends.......It has been determined that the Dearly departed committed suicide by DJ. www.800florals.com

While Pdidy has Johnny M's balls deep in his mouth he forgot too mention that JohnnyM called my remixes "Mastermixes" LMAO In my eyes when you are battling someone and they hear your mix and say you are uses stuff that sounds too good like i found those Mastermixes somewhere but in fact I was doing LIVE REMIXES you have won the battle.
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:40 AM - 27 March, 2013
Here is JohnnyM's video
www.ustream.tv

Here is mine on youtube
Watchwww.youtube.com
djatrain@hotmail.com 10:58 AM - 27 March, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:24 PM - 26 March, 2013
Quote:

MBeeeeezzzy said: Im gonna have to watch both vids back to back but from what im seein.....
Atrains mixing was cleaner....

JohnnyM said: You sure that wasn't SLAMMING?? LOL (aka Kid Capri Style)?

Most "House" DJ's know how to do SOME type of pitch riding....lmao...

I don't hear any transitions that were anything over 2 beats.... :)

My bad, you were covering them up with effects and Bits And Pieces Mastermixes...

My bad..

THEN WHEN I CALLED HIM OUT ON CALLING MY MIXES MASTERMIXES

JOHNNYM (A 46 year old dude) said.
TRUST ME, you sound NOTHING like a MASTERMIX...

A MasterBATEmix, yes, but MASTERMIX, hell to the naw....
djatrain@hotmail.com 11:07 AM - 27 March, 2013
I really think JohnnyM sight might be going

"Most "House" DJ's know how to do SOME type of pitch riding....lmao..."

I AM RIDING THE PITCH EVERY TIME I MIX A SONG IN.

I got a question for PDIDY. JohnnyM called my mix KID CAPRI STYLE. "You sure that wasn't SLAMMING?? LOL (aka Kid Capri Style)?"

My question for Pdidy is, IN MY MIX, DID I SLAM MY WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE MIX?

100 bucks says PDIDY WILL not answer or come back with some bullcrap. LMAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:16 PM - 27 March, 2013
djatrain"wreck"....

Let's be clear....

You can't beat Kid Capri...

You can't beat me....

I spent a portion of my life that I will NEVER get back to expose your Betty Crocker skills...

You don't even know sarcasm when you hear it...

I swore I wasn't going to allow your name next to mine....but sometimes you have to click on the light and spray the Raid to get rid of the cockaroaches...
djatrain@hotmail.com 4:01 PM - 27 March, 2013
Damn I didn't know Kid Capri was in this battle.

I killed your sorry ass skills with one blend. Your mixing is sloppy.

My Betty Crocker Skills had you calling (Me putting acapellas over House Music) Mastermixes. Fuk outta here Joe.

That right there proves you admitted that I WON.

When a whack ass dj gets mad because he thinks someone is cheating but it is the other djs skills that he is hating on, SHIT IS REAL.
djatrain@hotmail.com 5:43 PM - 27 March, 2013
Still no response from the Pdidy
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:46 PM - 27 March, 2013
Wow, you really think you won.....

LMAO....

**Untracking****

You bore me.
pdidy 6:30 PM - 27 March, 2013
Atrain, You're new here so theres alot you dont understand......Many of the people trolling with you in the KC thread have a long history here and would have loved for you to beat johnny. That would have been a biiiiiiigggg MUTHAFUCKIN deal if you no what i mean. If you would have won they would have clowned johnny forever and EVER............ but he won as expected so nobody really cares. Johnny scored no cool points for beating the under qualified armature who didn't no what his mouth was getting him into....... and he knew it. YOU were just being thought a LESSON (spanked) that you needed. I at least tried to warn you but your arrogance blinded you.......

You were basically the sacrificial lamb for our entertainment.....Everybody knows this except for YOU.
AKIEM 6:33 PM - 27 March, 2013
if JM lost it would be worth what, five six years of clowning.... yes
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:41 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
Atrain, You're new here so theres alot you dont understand......Many of the people trolling with you in the KC thread have a long history here and would have loved for you to beat johnny. That would have been a biiiiiiigggg MUTHAFUCKIN deal if you no what i mean. If you would have won they would have clowned johnny forever and EVER............ but he won as expected so nobody really cares. Johnny scored no cool points for beating the under qualified armature who didn't no what his mouth was getting him into....... and he knew it. YOU were just being thought a LESSON (spanked) that you needed. I at least tried to warn you but your arrogance blinded you.......

You were basically the sacrificial lamb for our entertainment.....Everybody knows this except for YOU.

Quote:
if JM lost it would be worth what, five six years of clowning.... yes

Im not saying anyone won or lost.......but i will say there is FUCK LOAD of truth here lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:04 PM - 27 March, 2013
Aw shit, I haven't JohnnyM talk this much shot since Sixxx tapped dat Ass a few years ago.

I wanna check out Johnny's mix but damn Ustream keeps choking and fucking up - is there a Youtube upload of his mix?
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:06 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
I really think JohnnyM sight might be going

"Most "House" DJ's know how to do SOME type of pitch riding....lmao..."

I AM RIDING THE PITCH EVERY TIME I MIX A SONG IN.

I got a question for PDIDY. JohnnyM called my mix KID CAPRI STYLE. "You sure that wasn't SLAMMING?? LOL (aka Kid Capri Style)?"

My question for Pdidy is, IN MY MIX, DID I SLAM MY WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE MIX?

100 bucks says PDIDY WILL not answer or come back with some bullcrap. LMAO
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:07 PM - 27 March, 2013
Just answer the damn question Pdidy.
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:08 PM - 27 March, 2013
And after he, Pdidy, asnswers this damn question, I am done. I looked in the mirror and said I am doing an internet batlle with a 46 year old dude over Saying Kid Capri sucks. WOW!
Mike_P 7:42 PM - 27 March, 2013
I can see this thread getting locked up reeeeal quick.
IBTL. LOL. NM
pdidy 7:52 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:

Your question is pointless and irrelevant........

What you should be asking me is WHY did you lose ?
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:54 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yup, I am done. Can not answer a simple question. As I can see your life is on these forums. Sorry for interrupting your life. Happy Day fellow Djs.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:54 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Not a bad idea, lets examine the situation, that way we turn this craptastic dozens match into something constructive....i see alot of atrain lost but noones even once mentioned WHAT jhonny did good or train did bad

LETS BREAK DOWN AND ANNALYS THE MIXS!
djatrain@hotmail.com 7:58 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not a bad idea, lets examine the situation, that way we turn this craptastic dozens match into something constructive....i see alot of atrain lost but noones even once mentioned WHAT jhonny did good or train did bad

LETS BREAK DOWN AND ANNALYS THE MIXS!

Yo MBeezle, I think I am done. Put a fork in me. I am not about this life. LOL
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:19 PM - 27 March, 2013
Finally got Johnny's mix to stream - nice looooongg ride on the Bucketheads & KenLou - Sensation - impressed. And did let the obligatory House "Whooooo...." slip out when I heard the baseline from "Can't Get enough"....

Damn Jersey mutha fucker ain't supposed to drop House like this over a midwest cat -

Okay the Shannon is suspect but the doubles work made up for it...

Listening....
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:39 PM - 27 March, 2013
Hahahaha - Johnny's ashy hands pointing to the DJ International on Fast Eddie - Let's go...

Hmmmm... nice work on the first Choice but that is one my favorite tunes
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:49 PM - 27 March, 2013
OH NO HE DIDN'T just drop a WBMX tag - u should beat his ass for that A-train - Damn jersey fucker - I got $10 on the gas -LOL

: )
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:04 PM - 27 March, 2013
Since Ustream is actin up...

www.djjohnnym.com

Enjoy.... :)
AKIEM 11:12 PM - 27 March, 2013
no you tube?

Johnnys = cant see
Atrain = quit after the 'ads and shit started blaring all loud' fuck was that about?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:13 PM - 27 March, 2013
God't Damn -
Quote:
but he won as expected so nobody really cares. Johnny scored no cool points for beating the under qualified armature who didn't know what his mouth was getting him into....... and he knew it.

Dammit Pdidy....

I actually thought somebody schooled him behind the scenes when he said "Oh BTW, if you can scratch, you'll probably get me there...blah..blah...blah"...

I was like , don't nobody tell him NUFFIN! LMAO...

Uggh...another waste of time...
Thundercat 11:20 PM - 27 March, 2013
All my fault. Sorry.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:24 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
All my fault. Sorry.

YOU
ALREADY
KNOW....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:29 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:

Im not saying anyone won or lost.......but i will say there is FUCK LOAD of truth here lol

Heh, well lemmie give you some examples -

So if a cat can be saying THIS to me -

Quote:
Quote:
2ndly, you NON-Tri-Staters are always complaining about NY/NJ thinks they're this and that..., well, we are, so stfu. You should have grown up here.

you know how i can tell someone is from NY... they have the biggest loudest obnoxious mouths...

NYkers in general talk too damn loud and too damn much...

And then after the "Battle" say this -
Quote:
That was hot

And THEN BEZZLE come behind and co-sign with
Quote:
confirmed

It's pretty much a wrap...

Or better yet, THIS BEZZLE quote rite hurr -
Quote:
alll goood.....not gonna lie johnnys thrown down a jazzy lil house set, didnt think he had it in him

That game was over before it even started....

Back to your regularly scheduled programming....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:32 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:

Damn Jersey mutha fucker ain't supposed to drop House like this over a midwest cat -

And that's his SPECIALTY....

House is my recreation..... :-)

Oh...

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NITE LONG.....
Dj R. Driver 11:51 PM - 27 March, 2013
@ johnny. i dont know. to close to call. you did a lot of cool insta double action and plus you did use real vinyl which was a plus, but dont act like you clowned his ass. 40 min plus house battle is as exciting as watching paint dry like someone said earlier. i was expecting like a quick 15 min 15-20 song mash up. I give both you guys props for at least stepping up to the plate when called out.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:55 PM - 27 March, 2013
Quote:
40 min plus house battle is as exciting as watching paint dry like someone said earlier.

See, I know my audience...

MASH-UP is not in my vocabulary.... :-)
Dj R. Driver 11:59 PM - 27 March, 2013
good job to the both of you. but them ads where killing me lol.
djatrain@hotmail.com 12:07 AM - 28 March, 2013
I thought he stopped tracking this thread. Oh sorry this forum is the ONLY thing he really has in his life. Carry on!

Thanks Dj Driver.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:16 AM - 28 March, 2013
Quote:
@ johnny. i dont know. to close to call. you did a lot of cool insta double action and plus you did use real vinyl which was a plus, but dont act like you clowned his ass. 40 min plus house battle is as exciting as watching paint dry like someone said earlier. i was expecting like a quick 15 min 15-20 song mash up. I give both you guys props for at least stepping up to the plate when called out.

i call mistrial.....the hour of watching train do tech work kinda soured people to his set, also atrains was to commercial....not the tracks i mean he literally had commercials in it, did anyone invest the extra $5 to get the premium commercial free version, i heard it was better on 3d bluray
pdidy 1:22 AM - 28 March, 2013
"Know your enemy" The Art of War......This was Atrains first mistake......smh
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:25 AM - 28 March, 2013
Quote:

shit like this is why we cant have nothin nice, everyone wonders why noone posts, to much politics and shit talkin to a friendly battle.
Dj R. Driver 1:27 AM - 28 March, 2013
aint no body got time for that!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:35 AM - 28 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

shit like this is why we cant have nothin nice, everyone wonders why noone posts, to much politics and shit talkin to a friendly battle.

Somebody should have warned him....

But....

You knew nobody would.....

***Evil Vincent Price laugh****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:37 AM - 28 March, 2013
Quote:
Oh sorry this forum is the ONLY thing he really has in his life. Carry on!

Yes, I get paid to post....

You know, someone once tried to battle me with their Paycheck on here....
Dj R. Driver 2:52 AM - 28 March, 2013
go bulls!
pdidy 4:04 AM - 28 March, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Somebody should have warned him....

But....

You knew nobody would.....

***Evil Vincent Price laugh****

They wanted to see the carnage.......

Are You Not Entertained !!!!!!!! media.tumblr.com
the_black_one 4:20 AM - 28 March, 2013
0_o
monchi 9:21 AM - 28 March, 2013
The Official Battle Thread, so who be battling who? Misleading title eh?
Dj R. Driver 9:24 AM - 28 March, 2013
welcome to the party, please read the comments and get back when you catch up. cheers!
stevie o 12:48 PM - 28 March, 2013
A House Battle...
Cute
PorkyG 1:18 PM - 28 March, 2013
Jersey in the house... literally too.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 9:35 PM - 30 March, 2013
(pulling up my chair eating popcorn)

Ok so who is next?