Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Vestax VCI Bag

Antony Ellis 7:47 PM - 5 September, 2008
Ive been doing lots of researching on the VCI 300 on the net and ive pretty much decided im gonna move from my CDJ 800's across to the world of Dj Controller!

Anyway, i noticed in another thread some of you guys were asking about a bag/case for the 300, well....maybe this might be of some interest to you all......

www.thomann.de

Can anyone from Serato confirm that this will fit the 300 in and is not just for the 100 and also is it a genuine Vestax product? Maybe i should be on a Vestax forum for this but ill give it a try here first!

AE
DeezNotes 11:48 PM - 5 September, 2008
Looks kinda big
dubside 2:34 PM - 6 September, 2008
that bag looks like its for the vci-100. according to specs the vci-300 is a few inches larger compared to the vci-100 so im gonna guess its too big for that bag. you may want to try if it would fit on the UDG Producer Bag.
DeezNotes 2:39 PM - 6 September, 2008
Personally, I'd never put anything with knobs, faders or switches in a bag.
fabry 10:59 AM - 20 September, 2008
ive asked for a price for a flight case with 2 separates rooms for laptop and vestax vci 300. will let you know for "project" and prices!

eddietully 1:09 AM - 25 September, 2008
I use my UDG Serato bag. it"s big enough and made to hold a mixer so the knobs will be safe.
casket hands 3:10 AM - 25 September, 2008
definitely looking for some protection after having my pitch fader fall off my numark gear before a gig recently. you have a link to the UDG bag?
DJ Diapers 1:19 AM - 27 September, 2008
I just picked up my VCI300 and I got a Stanton DJ Jitter Laptop bag for $75. It holds the laptop and controller and a host of other things no problem.

I got it from qualityelectronics.com
regero 9:49 PM - 28 September, 2008
Has anyone tried to see if the UDG Producer bag will fit the VCI-300? If so, what thoughts or comments might you have? Does anyone have a bag that they have tried and they love? Thanks so much
Reg
Antony Ellis 11:47 AM - 29 September, 2008
at the moment im using a Swordfish 17" laptop back, it fits a laptop in and the VCI, im not too happy about the protection though so im probably gonna get the UDG producer bag.

if you YOU TUBE the UDG producer bag and look for the ian golden review, he states in the comments that it will fit a vci 300

AE