Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

problems downloading serato dj for firts time

Quintana Deejay 11:28 PM - 18 March, 2013
hi i just got my ddj-sx controller, tried to download the serato dj soft but when i did this is the message i got ! C:\Users\Dj Quintana\Downloads\pioneer ddj-sx files\Serato_DJ_1.1.2 (1).zip: CRC failed in Serato_DJ_1.1.2.exe. The file is corrupt
"" please tell me where to download the right soft for my hardware... very dissapointred at the first time i meet serato products...

tks...

juliocqb@hotmail.com
QuintanaDeejay
ernie 12:55 AM - 19 March, 2013
Quote:
hi i just got my ddj-sx controller, tried to download the serato dj soft but when i did this is the message i got ! C:\Users\Dj Quintana\Downloads\pioneer ddj-sx files\Serato_DJ_1.1.2 (1).zip: CRC failed in Serato_DJ_1.1.2.exe. The file is corrupt
"" please tell me where to download the right soft for my hardware... very dissapointred at the first time i meet serato products...

tks...

juliocqb@hotmail.com
QuintanaDeejay

Bro you download the wrong software ddj sx us SERATO DJ software NOT SERATO DJ INTRO
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 3:40 AM - 19 March, 2013
Hi Quintana Deejay,

We're currently looking into this problem. I will update you when this problem is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 3:59 AM - 19 March, 2013
Hi Quintana Deejay,

We've fixed the problem with the corrupt zip file. You can download Serato DJ from here: serato.com

Please let me know if this works for you.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Eru
Quintana Deejay 10:41 PM - 19 March, 2013
done tks
brideyh 12:09 AM - 12 January, 2015
Hi I've been trying to download scratch live to use with my SL3 every time I try to download the software it doesn't finalise because once it has finished installing it shuts down internet explorer and the program doesn't actually install. What can I do to fix this?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 12:43 AM - 12 January, 2015
Hi brideyh,

Can you please try downloading using a different web browser.

You can try either Google Chrome: www.google.co.nz
or Firefox: www.mozilla.org

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Eru
Slimripp 7:01 PM - 16 April, 2017
I'm having problems with verifying that I am not a robot it won't let me click on it for some reason I need help bad
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 9:40 PM - 17 April, 2017
Hi Slimripp,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Did you manage to sort it out?

If not, can I suggest you try another web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox) and see if that helps?

Thanks,
Eru
JOETHEMANC 9:35 AM - 1 October, 2017
I've just bought a new laptop and I'm having problems with serato finding the tracks from my library . They show up as part of a crate but then it says ' cannot be found at this location ' .. I don't remember any problems like this when I first put them on my original laptop . BTW,, it's dj intro I'm working on
djwalz 10:29 PM - 29 June, 2018
i have same issues installing serato lite 1.0 for win 32 bit.please help me fix
ruff1 10:29 AM - 24 January, 2021
trying to down load dj lite i keep getting
setup failed 0x80070017 error code
how do i fix this