Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

register for free licence Serato Video

Product
Serato Video
Version
dont-know
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Host
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
Oosterbos 11:27 PM - 1 March, 2013
Hi,

Since this week I am the proud owner of a Pioneer DDJ-SX running with Serato DJ. Now I want to install the free Serato Video plugin but it keeps asking for a licence code.

Since I bought the DDJ-SX I presume Serato Video comes for free. Can you please give me a code, or tell me how to get the free code.

Thank You.

Regards,
Corné
Serato, Support
Jamie W 2:53 AM - 7 March, 2013
Hey Oosterbos,

Thanks for getting in touch,

The first 10,000 DDJ-SX units that were shipped from Pioneer included a free Serato Video Plugin Voucher. Units sold since then have not included this voucher.

If you want to use the Video Plugin you will need to purchase the Video Plugin Upgrade through our website --> serato.com

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask :)
Mark Williams 3:49 AM - 7 March, 2013
Since Serato is offering a $199 Serato DJ/Video bundle shouldn't Pioneer DDJ-SX be able to get Serato Video at least at a discount and now have to pay $149 for it. Please explain.

Thanks!
Serato, Support
Jamie W 3:56 AM - 7 March, 2013
Hey Mark Williams,

The Serato Video Plugin is $149us and there are no further discounts for DDJ-SX users.

SERATO DJ comes free when purchasing a DDJ-SX.
All other current SERATO DJ controllers require an upgrade to be purchased before the controller will connect with SERATO DJ.(You have already made a saving here.)

Thanks.
3:00 AM, 21 Mar 2013
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.