Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Add an advanced filter section for each side

rhodes1 7:35 AM - 1 October, 2004
It would be kool if you could add awesome soudning filters, kinda like wat traktor studio has. And it would be even better if you could control it via midi. Just a thought.
pgroves 9:52 AM - 1 October, 2004
Quote:
It would be kool if you could add awesome soudning filters, kinda like wat traktor studio has. And it would be even better if you could control it via midi. Just a thought.

I mix psytrance, house and techno, it would be fantatstic to have filters in SSL, and would make SSL have a huge advantage over standard CD decks (and over FS, as you only get the filters in Traktor Studio).

Paul
SpinThis! 1:58 PM - 1 October, 2004
that would be cool... i personally feel effects are overused (especially flanger and filter). only thing is that would add to the latency of ssl. you can also add external effects boxes that wouldn't add any dsp latency when using it; i also have to mention moving knobs with a mouse is a pain in the ass.
pgroves 3:11 PM - 1 October, 2004
Quote:
that would be cool... i personally feel effects are overused (especially flanger and filter). only thing is that would add to the latency of ssl. you can also add external effects boxes that wouldn't add any dsp latency when using it; i also have to mention moving knobs with a mouse is a pain in the ass.

Sure, but if you then link the virtual knobs to a MIDI controller, it becomes easier :-)

Paul