Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Safety Switch to avoid loading a track on the wrong turntable

DJUnknown 1:27 PM - 30 September, 2004
There should be a safety setting in the set up area that will help you to avoid loading a track on the wrong turntable (i.e. the one that's playing out). It would work in the absolute and relative modes in that, any time you try to load a track on a turntable that has the needle on the record it would display a warning message asking if you really want to do that task. In otherwords, you would have to take the needle of the Scratch record of the turntable that you wish to load the song on (as you would when changing records with normal vinyl) to load the new track without this warning message. This would be a feature that you can turn on/off as you please in the setting area. And would help in preventing such mishaps, last night I was half an hour into a live mix that I was recording, got a little excited, at how perfect it was turning out, and then ruined it when I accidentally loaded a track on the turntable that was playing out, talk about a let down...damn it, Jim!
DJUnknown 1:33 PM - 30 September, 2004
Okay, I see that this has already been suggested now, just ignore the above...but we still need this implemented.
SpinThis! 2:47 PM - 30 September, 2004
in the mean time (if you missed it), you can use cmd/cntrol-z to undo the last load from a track.
DJUnknown 2:55 PM - 30 September, 2004
Quote:
in the mean time (if you missed it), you can use cmd/cntrol-z to undo the last load from a track.

And that will put the track back on that was playing before...if so good to know but still kind of useless to me, as the damage is already done. Thanks anyway.
DJ 3pm 9:02 PM - 30 September, 2004
the undo last track also puts the record back on at the exact spot it was when you mistakenly dropped another track on it.
DJUnknown 4:51 AM - 1 October, 2004
Quote:
the undo last track also puts the record back on at the exact spot it was when you mistakenly dropped another track on it.

Tried it once tonight and it didn't work, it just removed the track and did not load back on the track that was playing previously, I'll try it again when I have more time since you seem so sure.