Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Pitch 'n Time is no more compatible with Pro Tools 10.3.2

Frank Momberg 6:32 PM - 11 January, 2013
In algorithm A The plugin is not calculating anymore, in Algorithm B it is calculated wrong. Since Pro Tools 10.3.2 Pitch 'n Time is not working anymore. It is a mess. You seem not to be keen on engineering an update here. Where is the problem? The worlds-leading Time stretch-compressing tool is no more compatible with the worlds-leading studio software. I need a fix here! Thank you.
Serato, Support
Scott S 9:16 PM - 13 January, 2013
Hi there Frank,

We do not currently have a release of Pitch 'n Time that supports Pro Tools 10, and do not have any announcements to make about a future release date for Pro Tools 10 compatibility. We are in ongoing discussions with Avid about Pro Tools 10 compatibility.

Serato will continue to offer free technical support to owners of Pitch ‘n Time with currently supported software platforms (including Pro Tools versions 7 to Pro Tools 9).

Cheers
Frank Momberg 9:48 PM - 13 January, 2013
Hi Scott,

it is really poor to receive only a copy-and-paste-answer as a pro-customer.

Sorry, really poor performance.

Cheers to you

Frank
LeeGrainge 12:11 PM - 25 January, 2013
Seems Serato are ignoring any posts and requests, perhaps it is because pnt pro is not the main income spinner for them?. If so, very poor indeed.
metzeng 2:26 AM - 1 February, 2013
I may be way off base, but could it be that PnT's sound quality might, in fact, be no better than, say, the Elastic Audio feature in Samplitude Pro or the DIRAC feature in Wavelab-at least when adjusting only the pitch? Has anyone actually compared the sound quality of of these three? Perhaps many others have by now and found that Serato PnT is not worth the big bucks.
metzeng 2:27 AM - 1 February, 2013
Quote:
I may be way off base, but could it be that PnT's sound quality might, in fact, be no better than, say, the Elastic Audio feature in Samplitude Pro or the DIRAC feature in Wavelab-at least when adjusting only the pitch? Has anyone actually compared the sound quality of these three? Perhaps many others have by now and found that Serato PnT is not worth the big bucks.
metzeng 2:30 AM - 1 February, 2013
[