Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Innofader + DDJ-SX

yeahdef 12:55 AM - 24 November, 2012
Does anyone know which innofader version would be compatible with the ddjsx? Thanks!
yeahdef 5:58 PM - 27 November, 2012
bump? I love the innofader, anyone know which version will fit?
Rory Heath 7:25 AM - 3 December, 2012
I'm dying to know this answer as well. From the sounds of it, any innofader that fits the DJM 800 seems to be the answer I've seen a few times. But have yet to see anything concrete.

Post up on here anything that you find.
yeahdef 5:55 PM - 3 December, 2012
I guess innofader pnp should be the right choice?
www.innofader.com
phatbob 6:51 PM - 3 December, 2012
Have you actually taken the SX fader out and even looked at the connections?

The adaptor for the 800 will definitely not be right, the fader body would be sticking out of the bottom of the controller.

You'll need an innobender or a mini but unless you want to piss about experimenting, you should take photos and measurements of the existing setup and send them to Audio Innovate.
Rory Heath 4:23 AM - 6 December, 2012
@phatbob Well any reports we get back would definitely be helpful, have you looked at any of the other connection methods? Have you tried a PNP or a newer Innofader pro? If you're gonna post a snarky comment lets actually contribute some concrete findings to the forum, k?

I also wasn't aware that mini's were even currently on the market despite their supposed release at the beginning of the year.

Fact of the matter is we've seen little word on this despite Pioneer going out of their way to inform us that the fader is fully replaceable.
AVENUE 5:22 AM - 6 December, 2012
I work at Agiprodj.com and I will find out for you guys.
phatbob 12:34 PM - 6 December, 2012
Quote:
@phatbob Well any reports we get back would definitely be helpful, have you looked at any of the other connection methods? Have you tried a PNP or a newer Innofader pro? If you're gonna post a snarky comment lets actually contribute some concrete findings to the forum, k?

I also wasn't aware that mini's were even currently on the market despite their supposed release at the beginning of the year.

Fact of the matter is we've seen little word on this despite Pioneer going out of their way to inform us that the fader is fully replaceable.

I'm not being snarky. My post was serious advice.

You're talking about a controller that's been out for a month. You're the first person to even mention using the Innofader in the SX, so you might have to do a bit of work yourself.

Oh, and I GUARANTEE you, when Pioneer say that the fader is fully replaceable, they mean with a replacement original Pioneer part. They certainly don't mean third party faders.
Felonyruckus 6:34 PM - 6 December, 2012
I've thought about this the first day DDJ-SX came out but, I knew that it would take awhile I'm not crazy enough to open up the SX to see what would fit, I figured I'd put one in when they were available. I'm not about to do the R&D on my own unit.
deejdave 11:32 PM - 6 December, 2012
what phatbob said actually seemed like he put a second of thought into it with actual observations and did not seem snarky ................ just factual. IMO at least.
Qoolee Kid 7:28 PM - 7 December, 2012
Innobender... the Innofader assembly won't fit. or you could use the Innofader Mini. But in reality the stock fader in the pio cuts better than the mini would.

But why would you want to switch out the fader? the cut on the SX is good already.
yeahdef 9:17 PM - 7 December, 2012
Qoolee Kid, I suspect you have never used an innofader before - or you wouldn't be asking that question.
Qoolee Kid 9:25 PM - 7 December, 2012
I have used an innofader I had one installed in my NS7 otherwise I wouldn't have known that the Innofader pro assembly wouldn't fit in the SX. Can you not cut on stock faders that you need the help from the Innofader to clean up your cuts? or do you want the Innofader just to simply say that you have an Innofader in your SX? The SX cut in point is pretty good especially when you compare to say the DJM-400 or stock 05-pro. The cut in is closer to say the Rane 57/62.

The Innofader was a great tool in itself, but it hurt me when it came to play(battle) on other mixers with not so great cut in points. So now I train mixers that have those longer cut-in points to make sure cuts sound good across the board.
SiRocket 12:10 AM - 8 December, 2012
pioneer faders just plan suck.... 800, 900, 909... blah blah... i can still cut and such but two clicks and crabs always need adjustment... seems like pioneer makes their mixer knobs better then their faders because of all of the knob twisting... smh.
deejdave 12:15 AM - 8 December, 2012
Crabs are tough to do on the typical DJM (800, 900 etc.) but I thought the 909 was better. In my opinion the DDJ-SX's x-fader is pretty on point for my taste. literally sittin here comparing the DJM Vs. the DDJ-SX and i'm stickin to that statement. Obviously to each his own but that's my two cents.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 2:53 AM - 8 December, 2012
I took apart DDJSX
Hope this helps.
serato.com
Rory Heath 9:48 AM - 8 December, 2012
Seeee phatbob, thats how you answer a question instead of just slightly restating the question without really contributing anything to the discussion. Also, I'm not the first to ask this question, clearly Yeahdef was as the timeline of the forum shows.

Shout outs to everyone that gave good and solid info on the matter and a special shout to Avenue for checking on this for us. The DDJ-SX will be a controller standard for at least a few years, and its worth checking to see what options we have as many are sure to adopt it. Its going to be a top 5 DJing option when it comes to controllers.

I'd also like to point out that there is no marketing merit in saying to your consumer: The crossfader is fully replaceable because you're going to need to replace it with another stock part very soon. When manufacturers advertise this feature they ARE saying: look! The crossfader is replaceable so that you're not stuck with just one type of crossfader and feel for the life of the product. They know that some scratch DJs are very particular about what type of crossfader they have in there (admittedly, sometimes for no reason). It's a good option to have. Notice the semantic differences in saying "easy to replace" and "easily replaceable"

Furthermore, I don't think I've ever seen talks of upgrading Pioneer stock faders for better Pioneer faders ie into a 909 optical type of fader the way that Vestax gives the option to upgrade to a better crossfader. The only option that they have to be hinting at is the Innofader. Performance is not the only reason to switch crossfaders, durability is another key reason (ie bleeding).

Once again thanks to those that responded with good info and those that are still looking into it.
phatbob 10:45 AM - 8 December, 2012
So telling you that the regular Innofader wouldn't fit and you would definitely need an Innobender or a Mini was just 'slightly restating the question'?

Sure, whatever you like.

And you are wrong about what Pioneer meant, I promise you. Go ask them if you don't believe me.
phatbob 11:17 AM - 8 December, 2012
Oh, and take a look at the DDJ-S1 and then at the SX. You'll see why the easily replaceable crossfader is mentioned as a feature of the SX.
DjVicK 6:08 PM - 26 February, 2013
DJ_X_Trodinaire
please tell me! what crossfader is in the PIONEER DDJ SX? I broke down and I want to order it but don `t know nozvaniya. what comes krosfeyder there?
DjVicK 8:40 PM - 4 March, 2013
you know where to get it?
S.Blix 7:00 PM - 27 June, 2013
Quote:
I work at Agiprodj.com and I will find out for you guys.

So half a year later, were you able to find anything out? So far I don't know of any Innofader that works with the SX...
DJ MX3 11:45 AM - 30 June, 2013
Occording to innofader site innofader mini PNP is conpatible.

www.innofader.com
phatbob 11:56 AM - 30 June, 2013
There's something up with the innofader site. It's redirecting to some spam page. Avoid for now!
dj lashes 10:04 PM - 30 June, 2013
worked ok for me
akakak 1:28 PM - 1 July, 2013
Worked for me too. What's so great about this fader? Can someone explain? What benefit would I see?
Punky 2:07 PM - 1 July, 2013
Hey guys - something weird happened to our page but it looks like it's back online. If anyone else has any problems, please let me know.

I don't want my post to get deleted as advertising, so here's a link to the site (www.innofader.com) where you can find out more. If you want, feel free to private message me (I work for Audio Innovate, who makes the Innofader).
DJred24 2:28 PM - 1 July, 2013
There web site is still bouncing. Redirects to Google on my Droid. So Ddj , innofader ,with a nice MBP seems a route I'm taking.

Was shooting for Cdj with a Rane with SSL. Wish me luck and I hope the innofader Ddj-sx solution works out for me.
Punky 2:31 PM - 1 July, 2013
I'll let our webmaster know. Sorry about that.
phatbob 6:59 PM - 1 July, 2013
Quote:
Hey guys - something weird happened to our page but it looks like it's back online. If anyone else has any problems, please let me know.

I don't want my post to get deleted as advertising, so here's a link to the site (www.innofader.com) where you can find out more. If you want, feel free to private message me (I work for Audio Innovate, who makes the Innofader).

It's not advertising 'cos we're asking!

What's up with an Innodfader for the SX, dude?

You've got a few ready buyers here I suspect... Myself included.
Punky 7:09 PM - 1 July, 2013
We're working on it. You guys being vocal influences our decisions though. I don't think it's any secret that we get a lot of requests for the DDJ-SX. We hear you; we are just trying to get everything figured out.
phatbob 7:37 PM - 1 July, 2013
Ok, cool. So the info above about the mini innofader working is wrong?

No problem if it is, I know you guys do your best to get innofaders in everything eventually! ;)
Punky 8:38 PM - 1 July, 2013
The mini-Innofader is the model that you would use (due to space constraints in the controller), but it's not available for consumer purchase yet.
phatbob 10:51 PM - 1 July, 2013
Ahhh, of course. Should have worked that out. Hope you can make it happen for us!

Cheers.
Punky 6:52 PM - 2 July, 2013
I hope so too!!
Littles 4:40 PM - 20 July, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

Vestax vci 380 with innofader inside
DJ Dynamight 4:49 AM - 30 July, 2013
Punky, let us know when it's ready. I'm interested!
Punky 3:06 PM - 30 July, 2013
Definitely will do. We are working on it. There are a lot of moving parts (metaphorically speaking!) when you are working to get a new product into the marketplace. We are trying to ensure that everything is as smooth as possible. Believe me, when it's ready, we'll scream it from the hilltops.
DJVertigo 7:34 PM - 31 July, 2013
I can't wait for an Innofader to hit the market that plays nice with the SX. Innofader is the best fader hands down.
Punky 7:44 PM - 31 July, 2013
:)
DJ Marv the Maverick 2:39 PM - 20 September, 2013
You website is down . Innofader.com
Punky 2:50 PM - 20 September, 2013
Thanks for letting me know!!!

Are you trying to access it via Droid Phone? We were having some problems with that in the past and they may be back. I can access it fine via my PC.
knox001 4:49 PM - 7 October, 2013
@Punky...

any news yet? i'm really interested in putting the mini Innofader PNP in my ddj sx...thanks
Punky 7:08 PM - 7 October, 2013
Still working on it. We're getting closer though. That's all I'm allowed to say right now.
Punky 6:03 PM - 9 October, 2013
Finally, something I can share with y'all!

www.innofader.com
Punky 6:03 PM - 9 October, 2013
Starting in Spring of 2014, you will be able to replace virtually any crossfader imaginable with a mini Innofader PNP!

Our latest Innofader creation comes in 2 flavors:
1) A user-replaceable Plug-in "P" version
2) An industry standard Solder Pin "S" version

The "P" version will be widely available at retailers worldwide. For the "S" version, a service technician can help you order and swap out this part.

These parts offer the features you demand on a long life fader:
1) Precision 0.15mm step cut-in adjustment on both sides
2) 3 standard curves - soft, linear, and sharp
3) Output reverse
4) Up to 8mm total height adjustment

The Plug-in mini Innofader PNP works with:
ANY Innofader PNP compatible mixer
ANY Innobender compatible mixer
PLUS
Pioneer DDJ-SX
Virtually ALL Pioneer DJM mixers
Korg mixers

The solder pin version is known to work with the Vestax VCI-400 crossfader, Traktor S2 channel and crossfader, and Traktor S4 channel faders.
phatbob 7:42 PM - 9 October, 2013
Get in!

That's awesome news. I'll take three!
Punky 8:24 PM - 9 October, 2013
2014, baby, 2014! :)
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:09 PM - 9 October, 2013
2014 is soooo far away! :P
Punky 2:28 PM - 10 October, 2013
It'll be here before you know it. :)
djcrap 2:52 PM - 10 October, 2013
Yea. Spring is too long
westell54 6:47 PM - 12 October, 2013
The issue with the site seems to be whenever you try to access it from any mobile device. If I go to it from my iPad or iPhone, it redirects to some weird site, then takes me right back to google's search page. If I try from my computer, I have no problems whatsoever. I thought my device had been hacked or something but it seems to be limited to mobile devices, even on my daughter's Android phone.
Punky 2:27 AM - 13 October, 2013
When were you having this problem? We've had issues with the site in the past but we thought we fixed it.
Punky 6:22 PM - 9 January, 2014
Okay guys THE MINI INNOFADER PNP IS ALMOST HERE!

www.innofader.com

Told you I'd scream it from the hilltops! We're looking to make an appearance at NAMM this year, and shortly afterward, the Mini Innofader PNP will be available for all of you, and YES it is compatible with the DDJ SX!
DJ Sidies 6:50 PM - 9 January, 2014
Cant wait
deejdave 6:56 PM - 9 January, 2014
equally excited!!
Punky 8:34 PM - 9 January, 2014
Stay tuned to Innofader.com and this thread. :)
Joee 11:15 PM - 9 January, 2014
tracking, can't wait to put this in my sx & sr
Ragman 4:47 AM - 10 January, 2014
Quote:
Okay guys THE MINI INNOFADER PNP IS ALMOST HERE!

www.innofader.com

Told you I'd scream it from the hilltops! We're looking to make an appearance at NAMM this year, and shortly afterward, the Mini Innofader PNP will be available for all of you, and YES it is compatible with the DDJ SX!

Punky what about the NS72
Punky 7:10 PM - 10 January, 2014
Are you looking to fit the channel faders or the line faders?
Ragman 2:24 AM - 11 January, 2014
x-fader ...
Punky 3:39 PM - 14 January, 2014
The crossfader circuit should still be the same as the original NS7, so you can use the currently-out Innofader Pro or you can wait for the Mini Innofader PNP. If you have any problems, let me know.
_simon 3:48 PM - 14 January, 2014
So, mini PNP for The DDJ-SX?
Punky 3:49 PM - 14 January, 2014
YEEEP!
Ragman 4:18 PM - 14 January, 2014
Thanks Punky. You've always been accessible and upfront. One last question. Can the Innofader x-fader be put in the Behringer NOX mixers? And if so which one?
Ragman 4:20 PM - 14 January, 2014
Let me rephrase that.

"Can the Innofader x-fader be put in the Behringer NOX mixers? And if so which Innofader is suggested?
Punky 4:40 PM - 14 January, 2014
I don't know about the NOX mixers. I'll have to look into that. We do have some compatibility with Behringer, as you can see from our compatibility chart: innofader.com

Which NOX mixer do you have? If you're interested in installing an Innofader into your mixer, and you have a tape measure and a multimeter, you could go in and get some measurements for us, and we could tell you if it's going to work.
Ragman 5:02 PM - 14 January, 2014
I have the NOX404.
Ragman 5:05 PM - 14 January, 2014
I have the tape measure but no multimeter. ;-(
Punky 5:13 PM - 14 January, 2014
Okay, here's what I'd like you to do: Email Elliot Marx at support@audioinnovate.com - he's in China right now, finishing up tooling on the Mini Innofader PNP so he may not be the most responsive, but he does his best to get to everyone in a prompt fashion. Tell him the mixer you've got, and tell him that you'd like to install an Innofader in it. He can tell you if he's done any preliminary testing, and if he'd need your help with anything. I don't want to ask you to beg/borrow/steal a multimeter until you check with Elliot. :)
Ragman 5:35 PM - 14 January, 2014
Ok will do Punky. Thanks mang...
shadow23 6:43 PM - 14 January, 2014
Quote:

Can't wait either. Woohoo!
DJ Boom Bap 9:10 PM - 14 January, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Can't wait either. Woohoo!

+1
Joee 11:59 PM - 6 February, 2014
deejdave 12:53 AM - 7 February, 2014
Nice link Joee
Joee 1:19 AM - 7 February, 2014
;)
DJ Sidies 10:21 AM - 7 February, 2014
How much will it cost? £
Punky 10:32 PM - 14 February, 2014
@DJ Sidies - I don't have final pricing details yet for the UK. More data on that as I get it.
djcrap 10:38 PM - 14 February, 2014
Quote:
@DJ Sidies - I don't have final pricing details yet for the UK. More data on that as I get it.

How about the usa prices
deejdave 1:52 AM - 15 February, 2014
Wait is the the one that is already being sold at PSSL.com? $99.99
Punky 9:48 PM - 17 February, 2014
Yep, right up there.
DJ Heavy Hands 11:06 PM - 11 April, 2014
so mini Innofader PNP P works. it better or I'm hunting all y'all down!!! thats my Word. Dj heavy hands(3rd person) don't play bout his $$$$ MONEY!!!
Punky 2:06 PM - 12 April, 2014
Aiyo, Heavy Hands, no need to worry. Put ya fists down. It works. :)
DJ Sidies 3:48 PM - 14 May, 2014
Any news on where I can get this in th UK?
deejdave 4:00 PM - 14 May, 2014
Can you get it shipped from online DJ stores? PSSL. com I know has it for sure. I'm sure there are way more too.
phatbob 5:33 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

I did the review video for DJ Techtools; www.djtechtools.com and I got those from the first UK batch. So any dealer who sells Innofader kit should be able to get you one right now.
ILLZ 1:40 AM - 16 May, 2014
it's so dope in the sx, got mine last friday. BIg ups to Audio Innovate!!!!
DJ Dynamight 2:26 AM - 16 May, 2014
Nice, I just ordered mine yesterday.
DJ Sidies 7:43 AM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I did the review video for DJ Techtools; www.djtechtools.com and I got those from the first UK batch. So any dealer who sells Innofader kit should be able to get you one right now.

What shop did you get them from Chris?
phatbob 6:24 PM - 16 May, 2014
The review units came straight from the wholesale distributor, DJ Sidies. I know my peeps at decks.co.uk and WestendDJ stock Innofader stuff, so I'd hit one of them up.
DJ Sidies 4:59 PM - 17 May, 2014
Cool thanks buddy
_simon 3:59 PM - 18 May, 2014
PUNKY!
How do I get a hold of this in Norway or any webstores that ship to Norway without it doubling the price :)
DJ Marv the Maverick 4:40 PM - 18 May, 2014
In the video, Mojaxx aka PhatBob said one can adjust the "cutting" on the innofader directly.

The DDJ SX and other mixers has its own Contour Control. Will those still work as its supposed to? i.e Can i still adjust the fader curve on the mixer?
DJ Dynamight 6:48 PM - 18 May, 2014
Quote:
In the video, Mojaxx aka PhatBob said one can adjust the "cutting" on the innofader directly.

The DDJ SX and other mixers has its own Contour Control. Will those still work as its supposed to? i.e Can i still adjust the fader curve on the mixer?

Yes, the crossfader curve contour works as normal for me with the mini Innofader PNP on my DDJ-SX.
djcrap 4:32 PM - 19 May, 2014
Just ordered mine from agiprodj.com
DJ Marv the Maverick 10:07 AM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:

Yes, the crossfader curve contour works as normal for me with the mini Innofader PNP on my DDJ-SX.

How did you set the curve adjuster on the PNP then?
Since there are two things doing the same job...onboard mixer curve adjuster and pnp curve-adjuster
Did you leave it at default?
DJ Dynamight 1:13 PM - 21 May, 2014
Yeah I left it at default but this is the way to adjust it: www.innofader.com
djcrap 2:15 PM - 21 May, 2014
Can some one please make a video the
Quote:
The review units came straight from the wholesale distributor, DJ Sidies. I know my peeps at decks.co.uk and WestendDJ stock Innofader stuff, so I'd hit one of them up.

Could you please make a video how to calibrate the innofader min pnp. With the ddj sx
Asu 11:38 PM - 25 May, 2014
mine started bleeding too, so i came here and thank God innofader has solved the problem already...it's lasted a year cause i'm no heavy scratcher.

Will be ordering mine too asap...this is where we have to thank innofader & serato for taking our money for an excellent product that's honestly worth more...you can't put a price on peace of mind :-) ...my 2 cents
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:28 PM - 26 May, 2014
If one sets the fader curve to "sharp" on the PNP hardware can that be overridden by the mixers curve adjuster in case one needs to use smooth curve instead.
naughtmonkeydj 12:46 AM - 6 August, 2014
The correct answer for most users is the mini innofader pnp-P

www.hollywooddj.com
JMann 12:21 AM - 7 August, 2014
I was checking out the INNOFader webstie, you would put a Mini Innofader PNP P
You can use this cart to see which fader you can use with your mixer or controller: www.innofader.com
illmike 3:21 PM - 22 September, 2014
Yeah the Mini pnp-P is the one to go, i bought one for my DDJ SX and it worked perfectly. Now trying to put it in my DDJ SX2 but pioneer put some kinda glue in the screws of the fader mounting plate so it hard to get it of the original fader and use it on the inofader... looks like they dont want people to mess with the original crossfader.
ILLZ 1:56 AM - 17 November, 2014
Here's a short clip of me cutting on my sx with the mini pnp installed, I haven't calibrated/modified it yet though.. Watchwww.youtube.com
shadow23 5:50 PM - 19 November, 2014
Quote:
Yeah the Mini pnp-P is the one to go, i bought one for my DDJ SX and it worked perfectly. Now trying to put it in my DDJ SX2 but pioneer put some kinda glue in the screws of the fader mounting plate so it hard to get it of the original fader and use it on the inofader... looks like they dont want people to mess with the original crossfader.

Already installed the innofader in my SX2.
RennieB 10:07 PM - 30 November, 2014
I am looking for the pitch slider replacement for the ddj sx. Do anyone know the part number ot which will work in it. The pitch does it change when I slide the knob. I think liquid fell in it.
RennieB 10:09 PM - 30 November, 2014
I am looking for the pitch slider replacement for the ddj sx. Do anyone know the part number or which will work in it. The pitch does not change when I slide the knob. I think liquid fell in it.
Asu 1:13 AM - 5 December, 2014
Quote:
I am looking for the pitch slider replacement for the ddj sx. Do anyone know the part number or which will work in it. The pitch does not change when I slide the knob. I think liquid fell in it.

call pioneer support
deejdave 1:30 AM - 5 December, 2014
THIS is the manual link to view the part. elektrotanya.com There are easier sites with the actual part. Even have sites with the actual price (which is $20 USB BTW) for each channel fader. Being it is so easy to find on your search engine I will let you get to it.
deejdave 1:31 AM - 5 December, 2014
The above link is the link (if you can find it on the page) is for the entire service repair manual for the SX which includes block diagram schematics as well as ALL part numbers.
RennieB 1:32 AM - 5 December, 2014
It is not the channel fader I want. It is the pitch slider
deejdave 1:36 AM - 5 December, 2014
As I said it has ALL part numbers.............. Not sure of price though.
SG SOUNDS 2:08 PM - 12 December, 2014
Just got my mini innofader for my ddj sx and loving it so far...Didn't realize how suck the original stock fader was till now...Mixes blends and scratches are so crisp and smooth now its like my ddj sx is rejuvenated now. .Highly recommended for any ddj sx owners. .

Blending from one track to another seems so bright and punchy now with the innofader. .with the old stock fader the mixes seemed dull and the 2 tracks seemed to be fighting with each other. .
Asu 1:26 AM - 13 December, 2014
Quote:
Just got my mini innofader for my ddj sx and loving it so far...Didn't realize how suck the original stock fader was till now...Mixes blends and scratches are so crisp and smooth now its like my ddj sx is rejuvenated now. .Highly recommended for any ddj sx owners. .

Blending from one track to another seems so bright and punchy now with the innofader. .with the old stock fader the mixes seemed dull and the 2 tracks seemed to be fighting with each other. .

Gonna order one too...i've read only good things...how easy is the calibration by the way?...it seemed a bit complicated from what someone told me...do the fader curves work the same way still
shadow23 1:36 AM - 13 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Gonna order one too...i've read only good things...how easy is the calibration by the way?...it seemed a bit complicated from what someone told me...do the fader curves work the same way still

I have installed one in my SX2 and it was very simple. I did have to calibrate anything. The curve on the controller works as normal.
SG SOUNDS 1:57 AM - 13 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Very easy to install just follow the instructions...I also used the same mounting plate from the old stock fader...I didn't calibrate mines because it could work off the ddj sx curve control knob...
shadow23 2:02 AM - 13 December, 2014
Quote:
I did have to calibrate anything.

I meant I didn't have to calibrate anything.
Asu 2:11 PM - 15 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
I did have to calibrate anything.

I meant I didn't have to calibrate anything.

so just swap? that's really cool then...
RennieB 3:55 PM - 15 December, 2014
can this work on ddj s1?
shadow23 6:55 PM - 15 December, 2014
Quote:
so just swap? that's really cool then...

That's all I did.

Quote:
can this work on ddj s1?

Only if it uses the same cross fader as the SX
Asu 8:03 PM - 15 December, 2014
Quote:
That's all I did.

Thanks bro,my X-Fader is starting to bleed...this will be amazing.

otherwise the,SX is very reliable
luthortronic 10:13 PM - 21 April, 2015
@ILLMIKE how did you get by the glued down screws on the ddj sx2 plate? I just checked mine out and yup! I've got them too :( did you just swap the plate for one supplied with the innofader kit or just force them undone ? I dont want to round off the screws.