DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

big club singles - rnb/hiphop

DJSP1KE 12:34 PM - 10 October, 2012
i dj alot of reggae dancehall/culture , in dances , clubs , all over really , just dont have much of a rnb selection that are club hits , all my reggae is really neat and well laid out for all sorts of events , from old to new ,

looking for somewhere or someone i can get them from in packs , i can help anyone with reggae music , riddims singles , dubplates or jingles ,

any help would be great , cheers all
HYDRO MATIC 1:25 PM - 10 October, 2012
Hi...long time viewer...first time postter....lol

IBTL
DJ Alkemy 3:38 PM - 10 October, 2012
How can any so called DJ need a help with club RnB/Hip-Hop?. The shit is on rotation nine to five on every radio station in the world, every club in the world. MTV, BET etc etc etc. The shit is so accessible its painful (90 percent of the time, to listen too aswell).

IBTL
DJSP1KE 3:45 PM - 10 October, 2012
yeah if you follow that music scene its ok , im just after a site or link to a place where they have all the big hits over the years available to download ,

if someone djs hip hop or rnb you get to no what people like from reactions , reggae music i could play all day because i download sort and play daily , rnb and hiphop i dont , thats why i asked
phatbob 3:46 PM - 10 October, 2012
Quote:
yeah if you follow that music scene its ok , im just after a site or link to a place where they have all the big hits over the years available to download

iTunes

Amazon mp3
DJSP1KE 4:05 PM - 10 October, 2012
thank you , will check some rnb sites or forums aswell see what people are playing at the moment
DJ Alkemy 4:06 PM - 10 October, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
yeah if you follow that music scene its ok , im just after a site or link to a place where they have all the big hits over the years available to download

iTunes

Amazon mp3

I find it unbelievable that people still need to be directed to iTunes and Amazon in this day and age.
DJSP1KE 4:17 PM - 10 October, 2012
i use i-tunes everyday mate , if you read my first post it says help would be great , not comments that help no one

i dont play rnb but it would be nice if i could mix up my sets , but theres no point me playing songs that dont work in clubs , so an insight to what is good to play is helpfull , i think i will just look around some rnb forums , maybe i wont get someone dropping stupid remarks
Dj Nyce 4:21 PM - 10 October, 2012
www.clubkillers.com
www.djcity.com

^will get you everything you need
DJSP1KE 4:29 PM - 10 October, 2012
cheers mate , much appreciated
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:41 PM - 10 October, 2012
Quote:
How can any so called DJ need a help with club RnB/Hip-Hop?. The shit is on rotation nine to five on every radio station in the world, every club in the world. MTV, BET etc etc etc. The shit is so accessible its painful (90 percent of the time, to listen too aswell).

IBTL

I think he may be looking for free downloads & blog sites??? Not worth it...

Your best bet is to come off them dollars and join a good record pool. If you are looking for R&B and Rap (*see below), pools like www.idjpool.com and www.latenightrecordpool.com will have everything you probably need - you just have to pay dues/fees.

There are free pools out there - (can't remember right now, greenhits and others) but you get so much garbage and very few of the real hits you need. All pools give you filler but at least you get the hits with ones mentioned above.

Track that Hottest Rap/R&B Club hits thread that you posted in serato.com, along with your local radio and you should be good.

(*Hip Hop is what you LIVE - Rap is what 2Chains, Nicki And Lil Wayne does)
Jairen 4:44 PM - 12 October, 2012
www.latenightrecordpool.com

I can vouch for this pool. I'm one of the oldest members and they have never let me down.
Dj. Dr. Dee 5:00 PM - 12 October, 2012
Yo Dj Spike, hook me up with that reggae/dancehall stuff. I have a Thursday gig that I could use them there.
DJSP1KE 5:27 PM - 12 October, 2012
Yea wicked lads , sorting some music with a lad off here , two way favour , great help all thank you
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:39 PM - 12 October, 2012
All you need is five songs

Levels
Levels
Levels
Levels
And levels...ft flo rida
DJ DisGrace 6:15 PM - 12 October, 2012
only play bangers that will make someone's night epic
DJSP1KE 6:47 PM - 12 October, 2012
Yea thats what im after really , the hits over the years
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:51 PM - 12 October, 2012