DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Thanks Rane/tech support for being so awesome! Mixer arrived today

DJ Prinvale` 10:23 PM - 27 March, 2008
Words cannot describe how much I missed my 57. I got home and there it was in my living room waiting for me!

The new fader knobs are a nice touch as well...they feel a lot more thick then my old ones (which is good).

thanks again Shaun, and the lady that called me from Rane to help me out after I sent it in :)

yay
amada32 11:10 PM - 27 March, 2008
+1

Rane tech support is awesome. If I may ask, why did you send your 57 to them in the first place?
sixxx 11:16 PM - 27 March, 2008
You DJ so bad, Rane return your mixer with this little device permanently attached to it.

imagehosting.2illegalaliens.com
DJ Prinvale` 11:22 PM - 27 March, 2008
Quote:
+1

Rane tech support is awesome. If I may ask, why did you send your 57 to them in the first place?

had to get new faders, and my fader knobs were worn out as well. Life without the 57 = hell
DJ Prinvale` 1:21 AM - 28 March, 2008
Quote:
You DJ so bad, Rane return your mixer with this little device permanently attached to it.

imagehosting.2illegalaliens.com

You DJ so bad they had to steal it from you first
amada32 6:18 AM - 28 March, 2008
Cool.

It really is amazing that that Rane pays that much attention to detail. They really do treat their customers very well.
amada32 6:20 AM - 28 March, 2008
^^^^^^^(maybe a little Rane fanboyism going on)

(NO MISQUOTE)
sixxx 6:21 AM - 28 March, 2008
Quote:
^^^^^^^(maybe a little Rane fanboyism going on)

(NO MISSQUOTE)

You didn't win the pageant? :(
DJ Prinvale` 10:52 PM - 28 March, 2008
Quote:
Cool.

It really is amazing that that Rane pays that much attention to detail. They really do treat their customers very well.

yeah, it's really hard after talking with Rane people to talk to any other companies. I was just on the phone with an online dj store and it was so frustrating. no help, not friendly, don't know shit about the products, etc etc.

damnit rane...you've spoiled us