Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Where to buy Pitch N Time 2 in US? Can't find it anywhere :(

wiota 7:42 PM - 3 November, 2005
Hi people!!

I can't find a retail boxed version of Pitch for sale ANYWHERE here in the US. I checked Guitar Center.. none. I checked B&H... none. I checked Sam Ash.... none.

Here's the deal: I want the retail box version. I can't purchase over the internet because I need to use a check.

For the love of all that is good and holy, please ship some product!!!

Bring on the love!
Serato
Talei 10:29 PM - 3 November, 2005
Hey no problem,

Where in the US are you? So I can let you know who will have it in your area.

BTW all the stores you tried can order it in for you.
Serato
Talei 11:52 PM - 3 November, 2005
Wiota,

Places that stock Pitch 'n Time in LA are-
West LA Music www.westlamusic.com
RSPE www.rspe.com
Guitar Center- Shemin Oaks and Hollywood www.guitarcenter.com

Hope that helps!
wiota 7:21 AM - 4 November, 2005
Oh man!! Great!! Thanks for the fast responses. I had tried my local Guitar Center in Fountain Valley and they said they did a chain wide search and they couldn't find any. So I will call the Guitar Center in Hollywood and try there. I prefer GC because they will ship it to my local store for pickup. If not I will try West LA Music because I have dealt with them before.

Sorry, I forgot to say where in the US I was, luckily I did put it in my profile!
wiota 7:29 AM - 4 November, 2005
Just as an aside, here's what the Sam Ash sales guy said when I called the 800 order line: "We can order it for you, but it will take six months because it comes from New Zealand."

So, that's when I came and posted here!
wiota 4:00 AM - 6 November, 2005
Just bought it from West La Music and it was the last one in stock!! Thanks!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Sam 2:40 AM - 20 February, 2006
Quote:
.... here's what the Sam Ash sales guy said when I called the 800 order line: "We can order it for you, but it will take six months because it comes from New Zealand."

He must be new ;)
Chris B at RSPE 6:13 AM - 1 August, 2007
We try to keep at least 5 copies of Pitch and Time Pro and a couple of copies of LE in stock at all times - I can also arrange for an electronic transfer if that's preferable.

Chris B @ RSPE
www.rspe.com
www.protoolsusers.org
JonCraig 8:39 PM - 23 October, 2007
AltoMusic is a great source of anything & everything pro audio. www.altomusic.com