Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Any Guestimate on when the Numark NS7 will be available :)

DJCheLu 5:08 AM - 1 February, 2008
I dont care about the haters, i saw the NS7 at namm and i want one !!!!! That thing is perfect for some of my mobile gigs. Not small and toylike, but also not the size of two turntables and my 57. I will still use my tables and 57 but for some of my kid parties this thing looks golden, still allow me to mix with much less gear to lug around. A HUGE plus after i have loaded up the van with my lighting truss, full speaker setup with sub, two fold up tables, lights, and the rest of my crap :)
cMo 9:59 PM - 1 February, 2008
Some people will probably get the "new stuff" this summer, then all the stores will be on back-order and the rest of us won't get anything until later this year, like last year with the vci-100 / xponent, etc.
DJCheLu 10:31 AM - 2 February, 2008
dam it.....The sooner the better
DJ dVO 6:00 PM - 2 February, 2008
I am a beginner DJ and have chosen to go the digital route and have been looking at a few DJ software/hardware combinations and the one that really stands out is Serato ITCH and Numark NS7. I hope that this would be available in the Q2 the latest else I would have to look at others out there. I am waiting on the new Macbook Pro to be released soon and I hope follow suit would be ITCH/NS7.
djmoneyd425 9:13 AM - 5 February, 2008
I like the idea of active platters and that it seems to have a larger stance without being 'toylike' as CheLu said, but the VCI-300 looks soooo much sicker to me.
cMo 3:12 PM - 5 February, 2008
lol 'toylike' - oh if I could only afford all the 'toys' on my list. Jazzmutant, Xone 3d, Pioneer SVM-1000, a few new projectors, a nice trailer, lights...

Speaking of active platters. Will turntablists' suffer from any "sticker drift?"
cMo 8:15 PM - 27 February, 2008
Quote:
dam it.....The sooner the better
cMo 4:02 PM - 5 March, 2008
Some online sources say as early as next month for the Vestax, is this true?
DJ dVO 1:15 PM - 14 March, 2008
Well since the ITCH/Vestax is demoing at Musik Messe this week, I would say definitely. Now, the question is: how long after the release of VCI-300 will the NS7 becomes available?
cMo 6:46 PM - 17 March, 2008
When the VCI-100 came out I had to wait about 8 months for one to be in stock.
Darcy 7:27 AM - 5 April, 2008
my guess would be q4 2008
DJ dVO 9:02 PM - 11 November, 2008
Anyone heard any news relating to the NS7 release?
DJ NAMELESS 9:40 PM - 11 November, 2008
Latest projections - Mid December, but that will most likely change by next week.
DJ dVO 4:25 AM - 12 November, 2008
Yeah pssl.com listed as "December 15" for availability. I just can't wait any longer. Going to go bald for pulling hair! :)