Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Video for sl1 first or both

DJ'Que 4:55 AM - 30 December, 2007
it seems serato should of made the video for both instead of the 57,cause whats go happen is they will end up putting it in the software cause vdj has it builted in theirs already,and the ppl that you see display the video sl are battle dj's but my Q is this, what battle dj is go buy or worry about battleing with video's seem they (serato) should of went after the club first since thats were most of the video is go be played.the 57 is a battle mixer but with scratch live builted in.it seems they were trying to save us the hassle of buying a mixer and buying serato but didnt factor in the fact, video was go play a big part.we need A 3 or 4 channel mixer for the club.
DJ Lil Vito 5:57 AM - 30 December, 2007
Quote:
it seems serato should of made the video for both instead of the 57,cause whats go happen is they will end up putting it in the software cause vdj has it builted in theirs already,and the ppl that you see display the video sl are battle dj's but my Q is this, what battle dj is go buy or worry about battleing with video's seem they (serato) should of went after the club first since thats were most of the video is go be played.the 57 is a battle mixer but with scratch live builted in.it seems they were trying to save us the hassle of buying a mixer and buying serato but didnt factor in the fact, video was go play a big part.we need A 3 or 4 channel mixer for the club.

Your grammar (or lack, thereof, is giving me a headache.
eder 10:58 PM - 1 January, 2008
that is one big ugly sentence. You can't use punctuation or spell words right, huh?

To quote Que's profile:
Quote:
Additional comments serato is very easy and user friendly,next they should have video.
Sounds like musiclee.

Anyways Que, what IS your question or demand?