Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

my Mad Decent Video podcast loaded perfectly...

DJ Dub Cowboy 7:06 PM - 27 December, 2007
Just getting ready for video...I actually only have a couple of files on a external. I figure, soon enough, a standard will emerge for videos for V-SL and I will not have to repeat efforts. I also need a new external, so I am not quite there yet. However, I have the plug-in installed and it seems to work fine on my macbook 2.0.
At my gig last, I strolled by my all videos playlist and there was a file there. I have been subscribed to the Mad Decent Podcast for almost a year, the latest is a video podcast. Just for giggles I loaded the video and it played and scratched flawlessly. I have no idea what the video settings are or what format it is, I just know it worked and it downloaded onto my computer automatically. I just think this is a great way to distribute content.

Check it out: Mad Decent Podcast on iTunes store. I tried to link it, but I don't know how to send a link to the itunes store. The link from the MD web page seemed to be broken.

PS. here is the link to my reggae podcasts, now mixed using Serato (www.massiverespect.com) [no video]