You may have noticed that your existing Video-SL serial numbers do not work with Serato Video. In order to get your free Serato Video key, you will need to upgrade your existing license. You can do this in a couple of ways:
I already have Video-SL authorized inside Scratch Live 2.3.3 or below
* Upgrade to the latest beta version of Scratch Live or ITCH - you can read more about this here: serato.com
* Open the Setup screen and click the Plugins tab
* Click "Serato Video" in the Plugin list on the left hand side
* Click the "Upgrade from Video-SL to Serato Video (for free)" button to begin the process.
* Follow the instructions on screen to obtain your new license.
I have a Video-SL serial, but haven't installed the software
* Visit your products page: serato.com
* Click the "Show Serial Numbers" button
* Click the "Upgrade to Serato Video" button next to your Video-SL serial number and confirm you want to do this
* Your new Serato Video license should appear highlighted for you.
If you have any issues during this process, please submit a help request.