DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Soundcloud Downloader!

DJ Tecniq 2:14 AM - 21 March, 2012
Not sure if alot know of this but it pretty much allows you to rip any song from soundcloud...even if the download limit is reached. Genius. You're welcome :)

soundcloud-download.com
sacrilicious 2:35 AM - 21 March, 2012
128kbps...
DJ Dac 2:37 AM - 21 March, 2012
how does it sound?
DJ Dac 2:37 AM - 21 March, 2012
answered that question...
dj_soo 3:04 AM - 21 March, 2012
Aside from the obvious quality issue, why would you do this?

If the producer isn't puttin it up for download it's obviously for sale or about to be released soon.

Try supporting the artists you like instead of stealing from them - especially on soundcloud where the majority ofthe producers aren't making a ton off their music.
DJ Tecniq 3:05 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
128kbps...
it is 128 but atleast you can have a promo before the official release.
DJ Tecniq 3:07 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Aside from the obvious quality issue, why would you do this?

If the producer isn't puttin it up for download it's obviously for sale or about to be released soon.

Try supporting the artists you like instead of stealing from them - especially on soundcloud where the majority ofthe producers aren't making a ton off their music.
i understand your point. a group of dj's and producers are ones who told me of this website. so far 4,498 ppl have "liked" that page. Saying I "don't" support the artists is an understatement.
dj poisonous handz 3:09 AM - 21 March, 2012
thinkin of starting occupy soundcloud.whose in?
DJ Tecniq 3:11 AM - 21 March, 2012
Not to mention I am a subscriber of xtendamix, dms, mymp3pool. However soundcloud is a great source for dj's to find "rare" or unreleased electro. But pls do not critisize me for not supporting the artists..half the time that is all I day and is my job as a DJ.
DJ Tecniq 3:11 AM - 21 March, 2012
all i do*
dj_soo 3:15 AM - 21 March, 2012
Again, just because some producers are fine with you downloading their music that they CHOSE not to make available without permission doesn't mean everyone is ok with it.

Release dates are set for a reason. Songs aren't set to be downloaded for a reason. Tracks are "unreleased" for a reason. If you can't get the dog without stealing it from soundcloud the. You were t meant to have a copy of the song that early in the first place.

It's because of programs like this and people who think stealing from artists is "supporting" them that we're now stuck with more and more song clips in soy dcloud instead of being able to stream an entire song
dj_soo 3:20 AM - 21 March, 2012
Ugh, I hate iPhones. "I you can't get your hands on an unreleased song without resorting g to stealing it off soundcloud, then you weren't meant to have the song before the release date in the first place."

Also just because to subscribe to some pools does t mean much. The majority of pools are t legit I. The first place and the ones that are, the music makers aren't making a dime off of.

And again, the songs you see on pools were put there with the artist and labels permission - the songs you're ripping off soundcloud are not being downloaded with permission.
DJ Tecniq 3:21 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Again, just because some producers are fine with you downloading their music that they CHOSE not to make available without permission doesn't mean everyone is ok with it.

Release dates are set for a reason. Songs aren't set to be downloaded for a reason. Tracks are "unreleased" for a reason. If you can't get the dog without stealing it from soundcloud the. You were t meant to have a copy of the song that early in the first place.

It's because of programs like this and people who think stealing from artists is "supporting" them that we're now stuck with more and more song clips in soy dcloud instead of being able to stream an entire song
so you mean to tell me you've never "illegally" downloaded a song before? or used a file sharing client or torrent in the past? Give me a break...don't be a hypocrite
dj poisonous handz 3:23 AM - 21 March, 2012
(ducks) (shots fired)
DJ Tecniq 3:24 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Ugh, I hate iPhones. "I you can't get your hands on an unreleased song without resorting g to stealing it off soundcloud, then you weren't meant to have the song before the release date in the first place."

Also just because to subscribe to some pools does t mean much. The majority of pools are t legit I. The first place and the ones that are, the music makers aren't making a dime off of.

And again, the songs you see on pools were put there with the artist and labels permission - the songs you're ripping off soundcloud are not being downloaded with permission.
I don't see what's so wrong with downloading a promo before it's release date in order to help promote the artist or play it.
DJ Dac 3:25 AM - 21 March, 2012
annnnddddd threaddddd lockkkkeeedddd...
DJWALDO 3:27 AM - 21 March, 2012
wow
DJ Tecniq 3:30 AM - 21 March, 2012
And it works both ways. Not all artists, dj's, rappers have "permission" to sample other ppl's work either but they do it anyways. I mean I don't wanna get arrested if I download a 128kpbs mp3. I am almost positive that just about every dj on this forum has "illegally" downloaded a mp3 from some site, blog, forum, or internet resource so we all should be in jail right?
dj_soo 3:31 AM - 21 March, 2012
Seriously - now you're trying to deflect the issue.

The majority of tracks on soundcloud are indie tracks produced by indie producers trying to support an underground sound. If you can't see the difference between downloading some Rihanna track vs some independent underground artist then that's a shame.

That said, every unreleased promo lid I've gotten on I've earned either via networking of building my own reputation in my scene - or in some cases I hst ask the producer and they give me the unreleased track...

Quote:
Quote:
Ugh, I hate iPhones. "I you can't get your hands on an unreleased song without resorting g to stealing it off soundcloud, then you weren't meant to have the song before the release date in the first place."

Also just because to subscribe to some pools does t mean much. The majority of pools are t legit I. The first place and the ones that are, the music makers aren't making a dime off of.

And again, the songs you see on pools were put there with the artist and labels permission - the songs you're ripping off soundcloud are not being downloaded with permission.
I don't see what's so wrong with downloading a promo before it's release date in order to help promote the artist or play it.


Except you're playing a shitty 128kbs file which makes the artist's track sound like shit - this does a disservice to the artist's track. There's also a chance that the track is unfinished and isn't meant to be played out yet...

Have you even just tried asking the producer? Sometimes people are willing to hate if asked. And if they say no, then is it that hard to just wait for the release? It's not like there's a shortage of music available.
dj_soo 3:33 AM - 21 March, 2012
This isnt a legal or illegal issue - Everything we as Djs do is a grey legal area so I don't really care about the legalities...

this is a respect issue to the guys making the music you want to perform with.
DJ Tecniq 3:34 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Have you even just tried asking the producer? Sometimes people are willing to hate if asked. And if they say no, then is it that hard to just wait for the release? It's not like there's a shortage of music available.
actually if it's a track i dig i'll usually ask for it and it is given to me considered pretty much all i use soundcloud is for unreleased breaks tracks. I don't go on soundcloud looking for hip hop or house music which can be found elsewhere...not all tracks on soundcloud are indie or indie producers?? wtf..
dj_soo 3:37 AM - 21 March, 2012
I never said all tracks on soundcloud are indie tracks - but the majority - especially for underground sounds like breaks, house, and most edm are.
DJ Tecniq 3:42 AM - 21 March, 2012
if this thread is a problem then someone lock it. I was just trying to help others out. I don't need record labels knocking on my door for downloading 128 kbps mp3s :( i feel ashamed and im sorry dj_soo you are right we should take this seriously. I'm going to personally make another thread telling ppl to not use this website and warn them that these artists will probably be very upset at us. I have learned something from this. cheers
DJ Tecniq 3:43 AM - 21 March, 2012
I'm sending dj chuckie and afrojack emails now and informing them that I illegally downloaded some of their tracks. They will prob try to ruin my career as a dj but i guess that's my punishment :(
dj_soo 3:50 AM - 21 March, 2012
Again, you're missing the point - its not about labels knocking down our door or artists trying to ruin your career - it's about a basic sense of respect given to the artists you're supposed to hold in esteem.

If a track is unreleased then it's unreleased and the producer or label - that generally isn't getting rich off this music - doesn't think it's ready for the public yet. Whether it's because it's unfinished or they're ironing out some deal or they simply want the tune to build hype shouldn't matter.

If they wanted you to be able to download the song the they would have activated the download button. Give these guys - who you're supposed to be a fan of - just a little respect and wait till they're ready to release it before you grab - especially if you plan on djin with the track.
DJ Tecniq 3:58 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Again, you're missing the point - its not about labels knocking down our door or artists trying to ruin your career - it's about a basic sense of respect given to the artists you're supposed to hold in esteem.

If a track is unreleased then it's unreleased and the producer or label - that generally isn't getting rich off this music - doesn't think it's ready for the public yet. Whether it's because it's unfinished or they're ironing out some deal or they simply want the tune to build hype shouldn't matter.

If they wanted you to be able to download the song the they would have activated the download button. Give these guys - who you're supposed to be a fan of - just a little respect and wait till they're ready to release it before you grab - especially if you plan on djin with the track.
I know you are right. I need to be put in timeout cause I downloaded 5 songs already :( Sometimes I'm too anxious for a song to come out if I really dig the artists tune that's my problem :( If afrojack ever knew I downloaded his song without his permission he would probably defan me and delete me off his facebook. I know he's too busy traveling the world and making killer tracks but he'd be ashamed if he ever knew I did such a thing. I will personally message him myself but he prob won't give 2 shits about me :(
DJ Tecniq 4:01 AM - 21 March, 2012
I warn ALL serato members to "NOT" visit that website. I should of just kept it to myself. Now I got myself into a bit of a pickle....
DJ Tecniq 4:17 AM - 21 March, 2012
Here is the email I sent to Afrojack. Hopefully he'll go easy on me....


Dear Afrojack,

I am a small town DJ and huge fan of yours. But I wanted to inform you that I "illegally" downloaded one of your songs without your permission off your soundcloud. I understand if you hate me because I deserve this. I drive a dodge neon and live with my parents and dj at a few dive bars. I don't get payed in cash they'd rather pay me in crawfish. I understand if you want to contact the proper authorities and put me in jail. What I have done is against the law and should be punished for my actions I blame the internet cause if i didn't have a computer I probably wouldn't have access to your copyrighted music. I know you are probably busy banging vegas hookers and doing all sorts of cocaine and wild partying and making trillions of dollars off your music performing but please if you could just spare my pathetic life and forgive me. If you decide not to my family is already in law enforcement and they will take care of it for you.

Sincerely yours, The Bad DJ
dj_soo 4:23 AM - 21 March, 2012
At least you're consistent with the douchbaggery and disrespect - ill give you that.
DJ Tecniq 4:33 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
At least you're consistent with the douchbaggery and disrespect - ill give you that.
LOL :P
reggae delgado 4:48 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
This isnt a legal or illegal issue - Everything we as Djs do is a grey legal area so I don't really care about the legalities...

this is a respect issue to the guys making the music you want to perform with.


+1
in a big way. especially for the producers on soundcloud who don't have major label backing but are paying good money for quality equipment, mastering, etc.
echa1945mf 5:26 AM - 21 March, 2012
im with Soo , man tecniq really have manners issues , go see a shrink man , might be best for you
DJ Tecniq 5:35 AM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
im with Soo , man tecniq really have manners issues , go see a shrink man , might be best for you
i got bored so i decided to have fun with the thread...whoops
O.B.1 6:29 AM - 21 March, 2012
at least having no-cred is better than having bad-cred...
(according to my lenders)
Nicky Blunt 1:36 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Aside from the obvious quality issue, why would you do this?

If the producer isn't puttin it up for download it's obviously for sale or about to be released soon.

Try supporting the artists you like instead of stealing from them - especially on soundcloud where the majority ofthe producers aren't making a ton off their music.


Have to agree here. What your doing isnt good for the artist at all, I have songs up on soundcloud that are not available to the public. A Lot of the time i put them up to see what people say needs fixing, then go back in and work on it before making them available. I'd be pissed if i found someone dj'ing with them.

There is a way to message the artists on the site, why not just ask, & if you get told no, there is prob a good reason for it. How about showing some respect to the artists who ur supposed to be a fan of?
DJ Tecniq 1:40 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
There is a way to message the artists on the site, why not just ask, & if you get told no, there is prob a good reason for it. How about showing some respect to the artists who ur supposed to be a fan of?
This was already mentioned earlier. If I dig a track I do usually ask for it. I barely use this downloader it was more for others benefit not mine.
Nicky Blunt 1:43 PM - 21 March, 2012
If it was mentioned earlier then you should be seeing a trend.
DJ Remy USA 2:35 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Aside from the obvious quality issue, why would you do this?

If the producer isn't puttin it up for download it's obviously for sale or about to be released soon.

Try supporting the artists you like instead of stealing from them - especially on soundcloud where the majority ofthe producers aren't making a ton off their music.


this.....this is whats wrong with the community. Try asking the producer who made to send you a copy if he is not going to release they will more than likely send it to you. Ive gotten stuff from Chuckie unrelease by simply asking
DJ Remy USA 2:46 PM - 21 March, 2012
Ive downloaded some hard to find instrumentals and acapellas illegally. I'll say it....but it doesnt make it right but I do own the original works legally so thats another gray area.

My question.....I purchased rihannas new track cake.

Is it wrong if I use the instrumental to make a acapella?
Is it wrong if mix the acapella with another track to make something new?

DJing is a gray area all together, if this were a legal thing DJs would be long gone. Most of dont pay a license fee to perform the works publicly. Its hard for most DJs to support artist/producers when we dont get support for what we do. Its a double edged sword that has no winner in the end.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:41 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
At least you're consistent with the douchbaggery and disrespect - ill give you that.



+1
DJ Tecniq 6:41 PM - 21 March, 2012
Which I have stated already I only use soundcloud for tracks that I can't get my hands on. And most of them are breakbeat tracks (non mainstream) songs that aren't easy to find. Usually it takes them awhile to hit beatport after that I then by the HQ mp3 file.
sacrilicious 6:43 PM - 21 March, 2012
I bet with the 128kbps unmastered MP3s he spins, Tecniq is as unpopular in person as he is on this forum.
DJ LDN 7:03 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
If the producer isn't puttin it up for download it's obviously for sale or about to be released soon.


He didn't say that. He said, "where the download limit has been reached". That's a bit different than the conclusion you jumped to. Soundcloud free accounts have a maximum download limit per track, it doesn't mean that the 'producer' doesn't want anyone downloading their track, just that there are no more download slots available.

I agree though that you should just ask the creator instead. I only use aiff or wav files unless it's an acapella. Most people are amenable to the transfer of tracks for the free promotion.
WarpNote 7:28 PM - 21 March, 2012
If it's a hot track that like, I might download it and put it on my ipod.
(I dont have SSL read my itunes lib, for various reasons...)
That way, I can listen to it in my headphones, on the train/bus/whatever,
"learn" it, and be ready when it drops.

If it's some local artist, I might try to get in contact with management/artist/producer/ to see if they wanna "donate" an early pre-release for me to play. If yes, then play the full quality version then supply, if no, wait for the regular release, or keep nagging next week ;) Cm'on guys, this is common practice, its the same way you get bookings for gigs...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:40 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
I bet with the 128kbps unmastered MP3s he spins, Tecniq is as unpopular in person as he is on this forum.



Nah, soundqualitys not a big deal in the south lol
DJ Tecniq 9:55 PM - 21 March, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
I bet with the 128kbps unmastered MP3s he spins, Tecniq is as unpopular in person as he is on this forum.



Nah, soundqualitys not a big deal in the south lol
i compared them to a 320 mp3 and i can't even tell the difference...cause there is no "major" difference. tested on my krk's.
dj_soo 10:08 PM - 21 March, 2012
then you're deaf.
phatbob 10:19 PM - 21 March, 2012
+1

256k to 320k... I might struggle.

128k to 320k... Night and day.
dj poisonous handz 10:38 PM - 21 March, 2012
128 = snookie 320 = jessica alba
dj_soo 10:50 PM - 21 March, 2012
.wav = jessica alba pre-pregnancy?
DJ Dac 2:52 AM - 22 March, 2012
Quote:
.wav = jessica alba pre-pregnancy?

shes preggers?
dj_soo 4:22 AM - 22 March, 2012
she's already pushed out two of em.
dj_soo 4:26 AM - 22 March, 2012
this is somewhat related:

www.prefixmag.com

reason rusko is so pissed is that even streaming, you're going to have douchers ripping the audio as mentioned in this thread even though it's the label that was putting it up.

Guy wanted a big launch and god forbid even to make some money off his tunes and now it's already leaked thanks to mad decent.
dj_soo 4:30 AM - 22 March, 2012
hah - apparently diplo is passing the buck and blaming rusko's management now... good old dj drama...
Nicky Blunt 11:50 AM - 22 March, 2012
Kinda a stupid decision on the labels part. They must be aware of the stream ripping douchbags. I don't see any benefit from having it up on the largest dance agazine in the worlds website. In terms of sales. Because its not like he is looking for exposure.
DJ Tecniq 4:42 PM - 22 March, 2012
Quote:
this is somewhat related:

www.prefixmag.com

reason rusko is so pissed is that even streaming, you're going to have douchers ripping the audio as mentioned in this thread even though it's the label that was putting it up.

Guy wanted a big launch and god forbid even to make some money off his tunes and now it's already leaked thanks to mad decent.
so now i don't feel so bad. i blame technology :(
dj poisonous handz 7:12 PM - 22 March, 2012
heard diplo got jumped and was given a wedgie today, zack morris style
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:40 PM - 23 March, 2012
Just realized that this links to a soundcloud/youtube converter/ripper that a DJ buddy told me about last year. Just a different gateway to get to the end result. He swore by it as one of the best he ever used.... (offliberty)
DJ Reflex 8:03 AM - 26 March, 2012
Watchwww.youtube.com 24 seconds in...

If you have something good, people will steal it!
WarpNote 1:03 PM - 27 March, 2012
fikki 10:25 PM - 7 July, 2012
you can use www.soundcloud-download.net for download all tracks on soundcloud
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:05 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
128kbps...
it is 128 but atleast you can have a promo before the official release.


So basically steal it ANYWAY...right?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:06 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
so you mean to tell me you've never "illegally" downloaded a song before? or used a file sharing client or torrent in the past? Give me a break...don't be a hypocrite


Wow, really?

So you, like don't give a dizzam about the rules HERE...huh?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:07 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
I am almost positive that just about every dj on this forum has "illegally" downloaded a mp3 from some site, blog, forum, or internet resource so we all should be in jail right?


YES....
dj_soo 3:39 AM - 8 July, 2012
you revived this dead thread just so you could bash no-cred?















I like it.
echa1945mf 4:55 AM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
you revived this dead thread just so you could bash no-cred?















I like it.



LMAO!!
DJ Tecniq 8:13 PM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
I am almost positive that just about every dj on this forum has "illegally" downloaded a mp3 from some site, blog, forum, or internet resource so we all should be in jail right?


YES....
I could've sworn you died off a long time ago. "These are tha Good Times"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:18 PM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am almost positive that just about every dj on this forum has "illegally" downloaded a mp3 from some site, blog, forum, or internet resource so we all should be in jail right?


YES....
I could've sworn you died off a long time ago. "These are tha Good Times"


Just when you thought it was safe to impersonate a DJ.....
kryptonitednb 1:23 AM - 9 July, 2012
Yeah this is lamer than lame. If you hit it big as a producer you would like DJs illegally downloading your tunes (and playing them in SHIT quality, thus potentially labeling your tune as shit quality)??

There is zero reason for anyone to download tunes early to play out. That's bush league, period. In the EDM scene in general you can be blacklisted for doing it. And you should be.
echa1945mf 10:40 AM - 20 July, 2012
Quote:
In the EDM scene in general you can be blacklisted for doing it. And you should be.


true that, once there's this DJ that plays an unreleased song of one DJ without his permission,and the dj that owns the song happens to be in the club,the dj that owns the song goes up to the booth,ask him to quickly mix out then broke the CD (which has the unrelease stuf) into half , epic stuff hahahaha , and the DJ who play the track got boo'd off hard LMAO!!
Chrisjin 2:29 PM - 20 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I bet with the 128kbps unmastered MP3s he spins, Tecniq is as unpopular in person as he is on this forum.



Nah, soundqualitys not a big deal in the south lol
i compared them to a 320 mp3 and i can't even tell the difference...cause there is no "major" difference. tested on my krk's.



Whaaaaaaaaa?????? Better get your ears checked
Thundercat 11:52 PM - 20 July, 2012
Kids like no-cred are the reason why my unreleased original productions only get shared with people I know and trust of my Soundcloud followers. And I ain't even nobody special. ESPECIALLY if it is an unfinished piece that I am just testing the waters with.

I knew the minute I clicked on this thread it would be no-cred strikes again!
the_black_one 12:07 AM - 21 July, 2012
no cred..... the joke of this site
echa1945mf 1:15 AM - 21 July, 2012
^
^
^
^


dat ass
Dj JesC 1:40 AM - 26 July, 2012
better than myspace rips 96kbps
D.K.B 12:18 PM - 11 August, 2012
OK, So iv read both sides of opinions. I understand how some feel it is a disrespect to take someone's music without their permission and how it is seen as stealing to download.

I also understand that if a song is up on the internet for the world to see it is hard to resist taking it.
I know producers put huge amounts of time and money into creating music but if its up there folks will take it.

All that said. Anyone know the best way to download music from soundcloud?
F*@K if Im going to pay for all the music I want, I would be broke.

"Art should not be pursued in the hope of making money. Inspiration comes from great heights of deep meaningful experiences and should be shared onto others, purely, so it can help us through our lives. If you want money, there is plenty other ways to do it alongside creating art. Why place yourself in a box where you do one thing only? We need to learn to multi-create and if you are sitting in your room getting sour over music being downloaded 'illegally' then you are stuck living in the past. The times have a changed so stop moaning and have fun, create for the sake of creating, free love and all that shite.........man"
Thundercat 3:17 PM - 11 August, 2012
Here is the flip side; the money allows producers to make the art. Production tools cost money, recording tools cost money, heck the computer I am typing this response on costs money. However nominal, all of the things that artists use to create art have a cost associated with them. If I could deliver to you what is in my brain through telepathy, then we could talk about free art. We could debate forever on how MUCH something should cost, but everything has some intrinsic value that we can negotiate to a monetary equivalent.

Sure, I do it because I love it. I am definitely not getting rich off my music. Moreover, I do give away some of my tracks to friends and other DJ's and Producers. However, it should be up to me who I choose to give these 'gifts' to (for lack of a better analogy). Why should you be able to profit off someone’s work and deny that person the same when they did not give you permission to take it in the first place?
Daktyl 4:43 PM - 11 August, 2012
well put thundercat. couldn't have said it better myself
phatbob 5:49 PM - 11 August, 2012
Putting respect for artists aside for a moment, it's also about respecting your audience.

2 weeks ago a DJ was warming up for me.

I was sat in the dressing room, door shut, with earplugs in.

Despite that, after a few minutes I clearly heard the sound go to shit. It's a Funktion One system. Not exactly forgiving.

I went out onto the stage and asked the guy what was up with the sound... What bitrate was the track he was playing?

He explained it was a YouTube rip.

I explained that playing such shit quality files at my night was unacceptable, and that if he did so again he would not be warming up for me anymore.

He's lucky I didn't beat him to death, frankly.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:51 PM - 11 August, 2012
Quote:
All that said. Anyone know the best way to download music from soundcloud?
F*@K if Im going to pay for all the music I want, I would be broke.

"Art should not be pursued in the hope of making money. Inspiration comes from great heights of deep meaningful experiences and should be shared onto others, purely, so it can help us through our lives. If you want money, there is plenty other ways to do it alongside creating art. Why place yourself in a box where you do one thing only? We need to learn to multi-create and if you are sitting in your room getting sour over music being downloaded 'illegally' then you are stuck living in the past. The times have a changed so stop moaning and have fun, create for the sake of creating, free love and all that shite.........man"


You sound stupid.
D.K.B 12:50 PM - 12 August, 2012
Thanks DJJOHNNYM_vSL3.

I love you man. We should make babies
DJ Remy USA 1:36 PM - 13 August, 2012
why yall dis on Technic so much. He's a pretty good DJ from what ive heard.
Thundercat 9:25 PM - 13 August, 2012
Quote:
why yall dis on Technic so much. He's a pretty good DJ from what ive heard.


If you honestly want to know, I'll just sit this right over here---> serato.com

There are quite a few more threads, but if you load all the messages in that one (set aside some time) you will get the overall gist.
DJ Remy USA 12:21 AM - 14 August, 2012
So to me it looks like everyone bashes technic because DJ AM is his favorite DJ.....so question is liking DJ AM a bad thing? Im from the new school I didnt learn how to DJ on vinyl. Yea I own vinyl because I wanted to know how to use it. Anyways looks like guys dont like technic because he really likes DJ AM


shoot Im not mad at that I think AM is dope but I think a lot of DJs are dope but Ima be honest if it wasnt for the DJ AM cat I wouldnt have started thinking a outside the box on track selection.

Anyways keep ya head up technic Johnny is old school and he likes to break your balls (NH) I think because you get so frustrated.
Thundercat 12:58 AM - 14 August, 2012
if you read the whole thing, you would have seen that he talked a lot of smack, flaked out on a battles, lied about himself, purposefully got other threads he was getting called out in locked, tried to create alternate persona's, and more...the AM thing is nothing.
phatbob 1:20 AM - 14 August, 2012
I'd never read that thread about the battle and I don't give a toss about how good at DJing Techniq is or not.

The issue with him is that he consistently advocates things like ripping from Soundcloud (hence this thread) and dodgy pools which rip off other more legitimate pools.

There's too much of that lowest-common-denominator shit on this forum and people should be called on it.

If professional DJs are to have a future in this VDJ/BitTorrent world then we need to be taking a stand for quality, and supporting the artists who help us get paid.
DJ Remy USA 1:38 AM - 14 August, 2012
Quote:
if you read the whole thing, you would have seen that he talked a lot of smack, flaked out on a battles, lied about himself, purposefully got other threads he was getting called out in locked, tried to create alternate persona's, and more...the AM thing is nothing.


Ok I didnt read the whole thing it was very long I just skimmed
Quote:
I'd never read that thread about the battle and I don't give a toss about how good at DJing Techniq is or not.

The issue with him is that he consistently advocates things like ripping from Soundcloud (hence this thread) and dodgy pools which rip off other more legitimate pools.

There's too much of that lowest-common-denominator shit on this forum and people should be called on it.

If professional DJs are to have a future in this VDJ/BitTorrent world then we need to be taking a stand for quality, and supporting the artists who help us get paid.


Understandable I didnt think Techniq was that kinda dude....say it aint so
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:54 AM - 14 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
why yall dis on Technic so much. He's a pretty good DJ from what ive heard.


If you honestly want to know, I'll just sit this right over here---> serato.com

There are quite a few more threads, but if you load all the messages in that one (set aside some time) you will get the overall gist.



that one was a classic
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:59 AM - 14 August, 2012
heres another shining moment in sports serato.com
DJ JT Stevens 3:32 PM - 14 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
why yall dis on Technic so much. He's a pretty good DJ from what ive heard.


If you honestly want to know, I'll just sit this right over here---> serato.com

There are quite a few more threads, but if you load all the messages in that one (set aside some time) you will get the overall gist.



that one was a classic

Quote:
heres another shining moment in sports serato.com

I killed over an hour last night going through those threads. Should be required reading for all.
DJ Tecniq 5:30 PM - 16 August, 2012
Wow haven't been to this thread in awhile. I must be popular if everyone still talks about me :) thank you.
DJ Tecniq 5:37 PM - 16 August, 2012
And not once have I ever flaked out on a battle nore have I ever created alternate persona's. Being picked on I don't mind it's quite flattering to me that im always talked about in some thread on this forum. I must be doing something right because I have alot of haters.
the_black_one 5:45 PM - 16 August, 2012
NO CRED
DJ Tecniq 5:56 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
NO CRED
So if I beat you in a battle how are you gonna call me no-cred? I'm ready when you are champ :)
d:raf 5:59 PM - 16 August, 2012
DJ JT Stevens 6:01 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED
So if I beat you in a battle how are you gonna call me no-cred? I'm ready when you are champ :)

Paging Mike "Bezzle" Buffer...time to start stoking the fires.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:05 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED
So if I beat you in a battle how are you gonna call me no-cred? I'm ready when you are champ :)

Paging Mike "Bezzle" Buffer...time to start stoking the fires.

And hhhhheeeeerrrreeeee wwweeeeeeeee....................GO
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:07 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
And not once have I ever flaked out on a battle

................cred come on now lets stick with a lil think i like to call...THE TRUTH your scorrin real low on my truthiness meter
the_black_one 6:09 PM - 16 August, 2012
LOL... at a battle..... son, go back to watching sponge bob eat your lucky charms.
DJ Tecniq 6:44 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
LOL... at a battle..... son, go back to watching sponge bob eat your lucky charms.
I'm not a kid and I prefer Wheaties :)
Chrisjin 8:26 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
LOL... at a battle..... son, go back to watching sponge bob eat your lucky charms.



When I was younger I use to pick out all the marshmallows and my brother would be so mad. I told him the raisins are still in the Raisin Bran cereal though.
PopRoXxX 9:06 PM - 16 August, 2012
smh ...... not again
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:31 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
smh ...... not again



hell ya HEY DJ BRING THAT BACK
PopRoXxX 11:46 PM - 16 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
smh ...... not again



hell ya HEY DJ BRING THAT BACK


Yup. I guess it's so. LOL!
the_black_one 11:48 PM - 16 August, 2012
LOL
Tempo604 9:19 PM - 22 July, 2014
GET OVER IT.

In this day and age, any artist who is trying to make money off the sales of their music is living in the past. This is NOT a viable future for anyone who think they're going to make money. GIVE EVERYTHING YOU OWN AWAY FOR FREE. It's the ONLY way you're going to make a name big enough for yourself to start touring one day and ACTUALLY MAKING MONEY.

Record sales account for, might I say, FU@K ALL unless your Beyonce. Push your music for free, make a name for yourself, make money off touring and merchandise. DONE.

Rip anything for free, steal all the music you want and don't feel bad about it. Producers and artists who don't want people playing their music don't make sense. It's the best way for a name to get pushed and for you to promote yourself WITHOUT SPENDING A DOLLAR.

Stop being so tight fisted and give it up girls...
d:raf 11:20 PM - 22 July, 2014
Serra 5:08 AM - 10 March, 2017
try this one.. www.klickaud.com Soundcloud downloader, its worked for me
Robbie O 3:49 PM - 10 March, 2017
Quote:
try this one.. www.klickaud.com Soundcloud downloader, its worked for me

:( still 128 thou
Vicccky 7:12 AM - 29 March, 2017
I just used this method to download many audio from Soundcloud. I have to say it is effective for my work. Maybe you can take a try: www.convertanymusic.com
DJ Reflex 7:18 PM - 29 March, 2017
You do realize that Soundcloud bitrate is 128 kps or less right? Your method is going to sound like crap - no better than ripping from Youtube.
d:raf 8:52 PM - 29 March, 2017
Just convert it to 320; it'll be alright...

i3.kym-cdn.com
DJ Remy USA 6:42 PM - 30 March, 2017
Quote:
Just convert it to 320; it'll be alright...

i3.kym-cdn.com


lol
fb_freak 10:53 PM - 9 May, 2017
Why always use soundcloud to upload and download songs. Since they are uploaded in Soundcloud you cannot easily download them. Therefore you can upload it to facebook and try downloading from them. I have found a site www.klickvid.com which downloads the music and videos in facebook in many formats. Possibly this solves the 128kbps issue I guess.

Try using this method and share the review. Thanks
Qa Juicer 1:18 PM - 22 November, 2017
Well done! You are providing such a good service to us.
and I use www.soundcloudhero.com to download my favorite mp3 track from it.
Thanks for this.
Qa Juicer 11:00 AM - 12 December, 2017
You can also soundclouddownloader.co free for downloading your soundcloud mp3 song free online.