Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Using the new Pitch n Time LE AU plugin

jimfisheye 7:07 PM - 15 January, 2012
I own and have been using Pitch n Time LE in Protools HD for a long time now. I'm starting to make the switch from PT HD to Reaper because Digidesign is screwing up so badly and breaking their stuff. So I downloaded the AU version (comes along with the v1.2 update). Anyone know how to use audiosuite only (Protools term) AU plugins in Reaper? I've been having trouble just trying to explain the audiosuite term on their forum (PT/Reaper language barrier).
jimfisheye 5:19 PM - 20 January, 2012
crickets...
Anyone using the AU version of this? Got it to work? Care to share?
jimfisheye 2:32 AM - 29 January, 2012
Well then... An AU version is certainly a great concept. Will it ever work? Will anyone at Serato ever talk about it? Will anyone else even try it?
Back to work in Protools I go then.
chugbry 1:11 AM - 6 July, 2012
Umm I think you'll find that AU is proprietary for Apple products that is AU is for Apples Logic Pro.

If my thinking is correct then you really need vst versions for the likes of Cubase etc....
chugbry 1:12 AM - 6 July, 2012
Never use P&T on windows / reaper etc but I'm sure you'll need the vst plugin version of P&T
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:39 AM - 13 July, 2012
Hey jimfisheye,

I don't believe this is possible, and currently Pitch 'n Time only works on Pro Tools, Logic Pro and Fairlight systems.

We would like this plugin to be more versatile in the future, but I could not say when this would happen unfortunately.
Chris Peck 4:27 AM - 30 July, 2012
I'm all for more versatility, but can you start by getting it updated to work in a 64-bit version of Logic?
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:31 AM - 30 July, 2012
We definitely have plans to do so Chris, however I do not have any solid release date information about this unfortunately.