Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Screen Resolution

DJ Revetah 11:33 PM - 5 January, 2012
Ok, some people may say that it wasnt smart to go ahead of myself in such a way, but i looked at the advertisement on youtube for the DDJ ERGO V and realised they had pretty small laptops to work with... because of this i bought an acer aspire one notebook (resolution: 1200x600) only to realise that the required resolution for serato is (1200x700). Please change this, otherwise i might head back to virtual dj where i can use this resolution there.. the only reason i came to serato was purely because i thought that it would have been better and more advance than virtual dj... clearly not.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:14 AM - 6 January, 2012
Bro even if they changed the resolution VDJ still offers more features.... Plus you won't have to buy a new.controller when your ready to upgrade.....
DJ Revetah 11:00 AM - 7 January, 2012
alright man thnks
pdidy 3:07 PM - 7 January, 2012
Quote:
Ok, some people may say that it wasnt smart to go ahead of myself in such a way, but i looked at the advertisement on youtube for the DDJ ERGO V and realised they had pretty small laptops to work with... because of this i bought an acer aspire one notebook (resolution: 1200x600) only to realise that the required resolution for serato is (1200x700). Please change this, otherwise i might head back to virtual dj where i can use this resolution there.. the only reason i came to serato was purely because i thought that it would have been better and more advance than virtual dj... clearly not.

OK ......Let me get this straight.....
You failed to do the proper search,
so u are threatening serato.........." do what I want"
or else.....
you are going to use virtual dj.....

Did i get it RIGHT.....lol
DJPrice_inMD 6:17 PM - 13 January, 2012
This is more an example of research fail than Serato being unreasonable.