Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

hey serato, i have some feature suggestions and queries,

SleepWalkNick 12:05 AM - 8 December, 2011
so i went out got got myself a controller and started using traktor LE but i wanted to use serato so i downloaded intro,

it is good i dont use sync or anything so i have no say on all of that but what i will say is this,

there isnt a clock? i use dj intro in full screen mode but i cant see the time on screen, can this be implemented at all?
the time played for the track, is there a way to make it as time remaining on the track instead of time played? if not can this be implemented?
The tempo and beat matching displays disappear when i use change to vertical view,

i know that dj intro is aimed at beginners and its not ment to be as good as itch and SSL but in my opinion i dont think theese can be seen as 'premium' features,

Thanks in advance for your time reading this and i hope these can get implemented
Peace,
Nick
gcastro723 2:04 AM - 8 December, 2011
i have one thing, the time elapsed is clickable, and if you click it it shows you time remaining.. as for everything else, thats on Serato...
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 4:03 AM - 8 December, 2011
Hey Nick,

if you're on a MAC then you can press the green button on the top left of DJ Intro to semi-minimize your view of Intro as a workaround and view the battery, time, username etc. I'm not 100% sure if there's a way for windows. It won't minimize by much :-)

Mathew
DJ Johnny Braciole 6:21 AM - 16 December, 2011
Yeah omg please if they update it and put the tempo and beat match waveforms on the vertical view then i wont need a serato box for my mixdeck, therefore saving myself and thousands of other people 500$ so we dont have to buy another serato box. now that ive said this, they definetly wont update it lol