Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Numark DJ2GO Midi Controller, and Hercules MP3 e2 Midi Controller

D.J. Corwin 10:37 PM - 22 November, 2011
Hey Guys!

Can the midi controllers of Numark DJ2GO, and Hercules MP3 e2 be used on the new Serato DJ Intro System? I have both of these midi controllers and I was hoping to be able to use them on this new system. I saw the previews for the new system and you guys at Serato ROCK, and have done it again with taking the d.j. arena to a whole new level! I've been using the Scratch Live products going on 4 years now and I'm amazed every time you all come out with something innovative that makes the other competitors in the game rethink their stategies. Mad love to you all and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

D.J. Corwin
Salt Lake City, UT

"Peace"
the SOUNDINSURGENT 11:09 PM - 22 November, 2011
No, neither of those controllers will work with Intro......
LJ_WOOLSEY 11:19 PM - 22 November, 2011
Read the sticky at the top!!! ----> serato.com
D.J. Corwin 2:56 PM - 23 November, 2011
Thanks guys! I also read that there will be other midi controllers to be added for the use of this system in the future, just thought I throw these two out there for them to consider, that's all. Either way, it's all too the good!!
phatbob 12:42 PM - 25 November, 2011
Intro will only work with controllers with built-in audio, so I can confidently predict Intro will never come to either of those you've mentioned.
Shaun J 5:30 PM - 2 December, 2011
Fellow Djs,
We have a dj on our books that uses the Numark idj3 controller, will intro work with this controller. Many thanks, he uses vdj at present with it. Cheers for any comments.Just gave the Mixdeck and intro a good run out, a full days test, a perfect test results, no bugs played and mixed every track with no breaks, well done Serato, only one comment, the shift rocker switch for loop lengh doesnt work but all ofther features work great, i previously used Traktor le but lost confidence in that software, Too many bugs in it but have to take intro out on the road to fully test. Cheers Dj Jenko
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 4:17 AM - 8 December, 2011
Hey Shaun,

thanks for your comments, unfortunately the idj3 will not work with DJ Intro, there are no current plans to implement this.

Mathew
foulous 2:57 AM - 9 December, 2011
Hey matthew, really & truly it would be greatly appreciated if you guys made intro compatible with numark idj3 after all it is similar to mixtrack pro. your team should really take this into consideration.
djl0gik 2:18 AM - 15 December, 2011
I dont mean to still your thread in any way, but since we are talking about controller compatability with DJ Into, I was wondering if the hercules 4-mx was in consideration.I understand that Intro only has 2 decks and the 4 mx is a 4 channel/deck controller, but it'll be fine to just be able to use 2.I have been trying to use serato for the longest, but i could never afford any of the compatable products.

so please make this happen serato!