Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

DJ INTRO FOR THE NUMARK NS6

jpsdj 4:56 AM - 22 November, 2011
Hey guys, will serato DJ Intro include the numark ns6 in it's line up of controllers. I just bought one and would love to try out the new DJ Intro on my new mixer. THANKS...
gcastro723 5:27 AM - 22 November, 2011
No, It already has Itch man, why would you need DJ Intro?
Trumbot 5:28 AM - 22 November, 2011
So that you could run 2 decks only, which Itch CANNOT do with the NS6 yet.
gcastro723 5:49 AM - 22 November, 2011
So then load 2 and you're good. simple workaround until they update it rather than losing a ton of functionality
the SOUNDINSURGENT 7:00 AM - 22 November, 2011
Yeah using that with Intro would one hell of a down grade........
LJ_WOOLSEY 12:35 PM - 22 November, 2011
HAHAHA WTF!!!! some people hey.
skratchworx 2:29 PM - 22 November, 2011
Quote:
So that you could run 2 decks only, which Itch CANNOT do with the NS6 yet.

Of course it can. Just ignore the other 2 decks on screen. But it would be nice to switch them off.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 7:11 PM - 28 November, 2011
Sometimes I come to the Intro side of the house for a few good laughs....
gcastro723 8:25 PM - 28 November, 2011
Funny, I do the same when I wander to the SL/Itch side...
Kepik 7:59 PM - 29 November, 2011
^ I used to go to Itch, but Intro is the new kiddie play pool
gcastro723 4:43 PM - 30 November, 2011
And unfortunately i'm in the kiddie pool, all because I have a capable piece of hardware that has been provided with this software. It ticks me off that everybody involved in this forum is now classified as a "kid", including me.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 5:05 PM - 30 November, 2011
Calm down fellas.........we use whatever it takes to get the job done and in the end Ive never had club goer walk up at the end of the night and say "You killed it with that Mixdeck!" Frankly nobody gives a shit what you use other then the next dj and I could give a shit what he or anybody else uses...............TRUE STORY!!
gcastro723 7:33 PM - 30 November, 2011
Wise words Huey, wise words indeed.
pdidy 7:46 PM - 30 November, 2011
Quote:
Ive never had club goer walk up at the end of the night and say "You killed it with that Mixdeck!" !!

An u neva will....lol
the SOUNDINSURGENT 9:09 PM - 30 November, 2011
Neither with the NS6, NS7, VCI300, V7's.............try again bro. Nobody gives a shit as long as you rock the show...........TRUE STORY.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 10:30 PM - 30 November, 2011
Why do all these young DJs have such touchy feelings now? I Remember back in the day we could talk trash all day long, and at the end of the night we bring it on the tables or to the club where we see who gets the best crowd reaction! Now a days these young DJs feelings are hurt so easily....
gcastro723 12:02 AM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
Why do all these young DJs have such touchy feelings now? I Remember back in the day we could talk trash all day long, and at the end of the night we bring it on the tables or to the club where we see who gets the best crowd reaction! Now a days these young DJs feelings are hurt so easily....

way to show your age pops... its called sarcasm. see this is why the internet is not for the old.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 4:29 AM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

way to show your age pops... its called sarcasm. see this is why the internet is not for the old.

:-) Feels good to be the Old G! You can learn a thing or two!