Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Feature Request: For The Clock/Time...

LJ_WOOLSEY 1:56 PM - 20 November, 2011
Hi serato team.

I got to use this DJ Intro friday and ya its not bad at all, But one thing that did my head in There is no clock in the software like Scratchlive/itch i dont think the time is a pro tool lol. Really think the time should be in intro!

Apart from that all good for basic start up software.
Kory Moen 10:09 AM - 29 April, 2022
I have been using Serato for about 3 years now and I have had Itch for about a year and a half, but in the last couple of months I have been using DJ Intro to mix my music because it is easier to use and it is more fun than Serato. One thing that I really like about this software is the sound quality which is better than Scratchlive or Itch. A writer which I hired from www.bestessayservicereviews.com source has already written a detailed comparison between these products One thing that I think they should add to this software is an option where you can change the color of your screen so you can see everything on it clearly, especially when it's dark out.
Panda Red 4:45 PM - 30 April, 2022
Have you played funkingames.com before? This is a special game and is most loved by young people today. It is made up by the story of a boyfriend who has to fight many opponents to win the hearts of his girlfriend and her father. kbh-games.com is letting you play it for free right on your internet browser and it's completely free.
John Muller is now Creating backlinks 6:39 AM - 19 December, 2023
<a href="issuu.com reviews</a> a marvel of nature, is renowned for its purity and unique properties. Mined from the majestic Himalayan mountain range, this crystal is a symbol of clarity and energy. Known for its pristine composition, it is believed to radiate positive vibrations and enhance the ambiance of any space.
<a href="issuu.com reviews</a> a marvel of nature, is renowned for its purity and unique properties. Mined from the majestic Himalayan mountain range, this crystal is a symbol of clarity and energy. Known for its pristine composition, it is believed to radiate positive vibrations and enhance the ambiance of any space.