Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

SSL1111 Installer - MFC71U.DLL

Product
Scratch Live
Version
-
Hardware
Ortofon | Serato S-120
Computer
-
OS
Platform
-
InspecDa-J 8:03 PM - 28 August, 2004
I installed SSL1105 Installer and SSL1107 Installer - everyting worked nicely.

I den installed SSL1111 Installer, i open SSL program and dis message pops up:
this application has failed to start coz MFC1U.DLL was not found. Re installing the application may fix dis problem?

Im using win XP.
Ive lost my crates..

wogwarn?
Should i just use da SSL1107 installer and leave dis SSL1111 Installer ting alone?
InspecDa-J 8:09 PM - 28 August, 2004
Strange..
In windows explorer im in da directory of the SSL application to run the program.. I click on it and it deny's my access to the program. I just went to start > programs > SSL and clicked on the application to run da program from dere. Da software has loaded successfully :)
What ive done is copied dat short cut from programs and pasted it in windows explorer.. If yo arent sure what im talkin bout den neither am i ... peashk
DJ 3pm 8:55 PM - 28 August, 2004
Quote:
dis message pops up:
this application has failed to start coz MFC1U.DLL was not found. Re installing the application may fix dis problem

didn't realize microsoft made an ebonics version of windows. reading your previous posts, i assumed your native language wasn't english. now i think you're just ignorant.
InspecDa-J 10:37 PM - 28 August, 2004
stfu
InspecDa-J 10:37 PM - 28 August, 2004
or sdfu yo stupid bitch
nik39 10:48 PM - 28 August, 2004
Quote:
didn't realize microsoft made an ebonics version of windows.

Ebonics = black?
chubbsta 1:12 AM - 29 August, 2004
ebonics is a fashion word for black language, like: "puffin' da indo" or "pimped out ride" or... I think you get the idea...

Quote:
or sdfu yo stupid bitch

Fellas: Do we really have to get down like this? C'mon, we're all in the same boat. Don't start hatin' on everybody... That goes for you too, 3pm. "Can't we all just get along???" ;-)
InspecDa-J 1:47 AM - 29 August, 2004
i tink dis shit should be deleted. i mean n e ting i say imma offend someone and i aint even like out side on da streets fuckin doin shiat
dont quote me either
yo stooopid bitches
DJ White Lightning 3:05 AM - 29 August, 2004
LOL @ 3pm

I dont even bother reading InspecDa-J posts cause it is too hard to decipher and gives me a friggin headache.

InspecDa-J,
Do you really have to type like that? I mean, do you put more work into typing that way cause you think its cool or is that the way your brain has been conditioned, and if so I feel for ya man cause you will not get much respect in this world talking that way everywhere you go. In hip hop clubs it may be cool, but if you are trying to talk to a record executive he won't give you the time of day. Unless you are just asking for promos.
Do you also wear your pants hanging half way down your ass? Cause not one is going to pay you all day to keep pulling your pants up.

Please dont take this to seriously, but it would be nice if you would type in english.
InspecDa-J 3:31 AM - 29 August, 2004
i dont give a fuck bout yo so why should yo give a muda fuckin fuck bout me and how i type yo fuckin sad bbbbbbbbiatch
yo tink i gotta spell proper or fuckin type right fo yo?
Id prefer it if noone would respond to me posts if dey will fuckin comment on how da fuck im typin.
Too da Serate/Rane company - I know i shouldnt even swear but deez muda fux have made me
now fuck off :P
J-BRAVO 3:42 AM - 29 August, 2004
there should be a seperate section on this board for 'tards
DJ White Lightning 3:42 AM - 29 August, 2004
Quote:
fuckin sad bbbbbbbbiatch

So wait, now you type ebonics and you stutter? That must really suck.
rhodes1 3:48 AM - 29 August, 2004
you dont know his situation so why are you judging him...whos being hte ignorant one here?
eder 3:50 AM - 29 August, 2004
lol...i like how he talks all hard-knock life ebonics style but he's able to shell out 500+ for serato and more for a comp/internet connection...do you really feel cool by talking all ebonic? just drop the front, inspector j.

eder
InspecDa-J 4:02 AM - 29 August, 2004
yo prix
yo dont know shit....... id fuuuuck yo up
InspecDa-J 4:04 AM - 29 August, 2004
yo eder . . .real funny man how did i buy serato?.. i mean shit.. i sold some crack to yo kids aint hard yo fuckin tard
ya'll just fuel me
InspecDa-J 4:06 AM - 29 August, 2004
HOW DA FUCK CAN I TYPE EBONICS
dis shiat is fuckin fucked up.. im high like 24/7 365 so dont tell me to chill.. coz i know yo aint.. i know yo is all wantin to see wtf i gotta say next well i aint typin no mo shit fo yo internet hoes.
InspecDa-J 4:09 AM - 29 August, 2004
i want dis to be da first post deleted from da forum.
Yo imma cut open yo momz woomb den stuff yo and yo daddy in her stomach coz shes a phat hoe. Den imma pull out yo heads from her phat pussy and put yo in a tank of water and freeze yo'z and fuckin leave yo like a statue bein stuck reborn
dats a promise
DJ White Lightning 4:13 AM - 29 August, 2004
InspecDa-J - Dat iz sum fun-e shiat
InspecDa-J 4:15 AM - 29 August, 2004
wtf is fun-e? its dont like an abbriviation or someting? wtf is goin on cant noone type proper
fuckin bitch
DJ White Lightning 4:25 AM - 29 August, 2004
Must be a Windows thing, Maybe if you got a MAC you would type proper...
rhodes1 4:28 AM - 29 August, 2004
inspecta-j>everyone else....including me

its not hard getting money in the hood, like i said before you dont know his situation.
InspecDa-J 4:40 AM - 29 August, 2004
hoods?
whos situation
InspecDa-J 4:42 AM - 29 August, 2004
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i knew i forgot someting on dat muda fuckin line i wrote...

once ive stuffed yo into yo momz belly imma sew it back up... den proceed wid da rest of what i said
nik39 11:10 AM - 29 August, 2004
All, please stop that ebonics/black/white shit. This language has nothing to do with being black/white/yellow or anything. Please lets not get into any stereotype/racist blabla here, we're here because we want to help each other and share info about SSL, lets keep it this way.

Stop insulting each other, that helps noone, and doesnt make any sense.

Now chill, and lets get back to the threads subject.
DJ White Lightning 12:24 PM - 29 August, 2004
word
DJ 3pm 1:39 PM - 29 August, 2004
Quote:
All, please stop that ebonics/black/white shit. This language has nothing to do with being black/white/yellow or anything. Please lets not get into any stereotype/racist blabla here, we're here because we want to help each other and share info about SSL, lets keep it this way.

i didn't mean to start a huge racial riot here. my point was that if you are going to "quote" a system error, use the courtesy of actually quoting it. i've never seen windows doesn't say "fix dis problem".
nik39 1:42 PM - 29 August, 2004
Quote:
i've never seen windows doesn't say "fix dis problem".

Even if it would say, doesnt mean its ebonic, its not that only black people use this slang/language. But I hope you didnt mean that way. Anywayyyyy... SSL SSL SSL SSL SSL :-)
tashafa 4:55 PM - 29 August, 2004
LOL
DJ 3pm 6:27 PM - 29 August, 2004
E·bon·ics - noun (used with a sing. verb)
[Blend of ebony, and phonics.]

a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some Black people in the United States

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

by the way, i actually agree InspecDa-J on this one: somebody please delete this waste of space thread. er, i mean:
Quote:
i tink dis shit should be deleted.
InspecDa-J 8:07 PM - 29 August, 2004
yo live in america 3pm?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Steve W 8:25 PM - 29 August, 2004
Guys I don't want to delete this thread, we're not interested in censorship, but you're not keeping in the spirit of the first condition of using this board. Here's a link to the T&C www.scratchlive.net plus I'll quote them verbatim here:

Quote:
Terms and conditions of using the Scratch LIVE forum

You must agree to:

1. Be nice to others
2. Not pass yourself off as a Serato or Rane employee
3. Not post advertisements for any product or service
Serato, Forum Moderator
Sam 11:11 PM - 29 August, 2004
InspecDa-J. Are you still having the problem? The DLL should be in the directory C:\Program Files\Serato\ScratchLIVE.
InspecDa-J 12:42 AM - 30 August, 2004
Serato is good. I said on my second post shit is coe.

Yo should delete dis thread as its a waste of time + bad language. It will dissapear down da time line of posts but whatever do whatcha yo want at moderators discression.

I tink serato is gr8 and dat idea bout creatin a rane mixer wid SSL is genious.