Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Pioneer DDJ-ERGO

DJMannyD 9:06 AM - 17 October, 2011
Will this be a supported controller?
pdidy 6:32 AM - 18 October, 2011
no
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 10:51 PM - 19 October, 2011
serato.com

As DJ Intro has only just been released, it's difficult for anyone to start speculating on further developments.

Thanks,
Mathew
DJMannyD 10:45 PM - 21 October, 2011
DJMannyD 10:45 PM - 21 October, 2011
Thanks Matt.
Dj Eurico Lisboa 7:07 AM - 1 November, 2011
Ok Pioneer DDJ-Ergo is now on the stores...For me it's a very good controller...but in pioneer home page they say it's a midi controller is compatible with most other DJ software on the market. I'm a Sl3 live user and I don´t like traktor or any other software but i don´t trust the numark controllers.Is serato thinking to release dj intro for this controller? And please make it midi assign because numark mixtrackpro isn't. I own a denon dn-hc 1000s and whit the numark controller it doesn't work because it hasn't midi.
Tnks.
RooeeZe 11:38 AM - 8 November, 2011
Yes, please add this to the list of compatable controllers, wont hurt your programers too much I'm sure.

-R
pdidy 5:59 PM - 8 November, 2011
Quote:
Yes, please add this to the list of compatable controllers, wont hurt your programers too much I'm sure.

-R
you need to tell that to pioneer not serato.
DJMannyD 10:35 AM - 16 November, 2011
Guys, this controller is now compatible with a new version of DJ Intro that will be out mid-December.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Mathew C 9:14 PM - 16 November, 2011
serato.com

Click link above :-)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:13 AM - 15 December, 2011
Hey guys, the DDJ-Ergo is now supported with the latest Intro build : serato.com :D