Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Serato Whitelabel Support

alisterg 1:10 AM - 17 October, 2011
I realize that the tracks downloaded from whitelabel.net don't work with the serato dj intro program .....I will like to see this happen soon
skratchworx 7:48 AM - 17 October, 2011
As I understand it, Whitelabel is a promotional tool for record labels to get their material into the hands of pro DJs. As Intro is aimed at beginners, there's no point in offering Whitelabel to them. Beginners won't be playing to hundreds or thousands of people each weeks.
djdamon2001 2:51 AM - 21 October, 2011
im a pro dj for 23 years i play 3 to 4 clubs a week i have a sl-1 and a 57 mixer a got the mix track pro to care around so i work on stuff and for a quick gig that come up at the last min
wadup 5:53 AM - 23 October, 2011
Quote:
im a pro dj for 23 years i play 3 to 4 clubs a week i have a sl-1 and a 57 mixer a got the mix track pro to care around so i work on stuff and for a quick gig that come up at the last min

I don't think this was aim for you with your experience .... but you trying to have your cake and eat too, which doesn't work in the real world
iCandy 11:25 PM - 24 October, 2011
Quote:
As I understand it, Whitelabel is a promotional tool for record labels to get their material into the hands of pro DJs. As Intro is aimed at beginners, there's no point in offering Whitelabel to them. Beginners won't be playing to hundreds or thousands of people each weeks.

Yeah but some DJs have backup controllers that can only be supported by Intro.
I guess his point is, it would be nice having same music content with your main decks that support ITCH or SL as well.
alisterg 12:45 AM - 25 October, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah but some DJs have backup controllers that can only be supported by Intro.
I guess his point is, it would be nice having same music content with your main decks that support ITCH or SL as well.

I agree with you iCandy the vestax typhoon controller its just a backup to my whole set-up
pdidy 3:52 AM - 25 October, 2011
Quote:
I realize that the tracks downloaded from whitelabel.net don't work with the serato dj intro program .....I will like to see this happen soon

I would also like 1st class service when I fly coach, VIP service at clubs for free, all the features in a top of the line BMW for the same price as the low end models..........smh
Maskrider 2:14 AM - 26 October, 2011
Quote:

You should realize that this is the time you upgrade to ITCH or Scratchlive.