DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Just Cause You Have 1200's dont make you a DJ.

DJ'Que 11:36 AM - 16 October, 2011
Wow Just Got in from a club we took the party bus to. and to tell you the truth the fucking DJ Was wack garbage. his flow was seriously seriously lacking. my boy was suppose to MC the place and the dam DJ did not even know when to turn down the music. then to top this off the DJ was setup in VIP and I swear there was about 75 people around him. we even heard the needle slide across the record. and his scratching wtf. if your not on beat fuck it. the place was packed and he seem to be very happy cuz it was and just lost focus. his mixes were off and no beat-matching. he would play a banger for 1 minute then switch to some BS and play the whole fucking song. I'm telling you he had to just start djing when serato was introduced and that's what he was using. my homie was mad as fuck and everybody on the bus was ready to go. then he had his friend talking on the mic sounding stupid as fuck and gang banging shit was funny shit. first off he was setup in VIP and everybody was as-sable to him. from the dance floor (and fools where looking at his laptop from the floor seeing what he was go play next) to bunched up all under him. his friends were even dancing with females in his way. I swear he was in a box with like 10 people and his equipment and they all were dancing. tell you about these young DJ's these days. I would of cleared the VIP to where there wasn't a way to bother me.
O.B.1 7:51 PM - 16 October, 2011
I get what you are saying but that post was difficult to read.
RogerRabbit 10:06 PM - 16 October, 2011
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:52 PM - 17 October, 2011
Quote:
I get what you are saying but that post was difficult to read.

Ha Ha +1
4mydawgz 3:05 PM - 17 October, 2011
as-sable??? or accessible?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:49 PM - 17 October, 2011
Quote:
but that post was difficult to read.

+1

I got 1/2 of it maybe....