Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

S4 Kontroler..!!!

djkoki 4:47 PM - 29 September, 2011
I wouldn't mind paying to get it working on my S4... just imagine how many controllers are out there, if they could sell the software for a reasonable price!! every one would be happy as well as $erato. May be some day but till them I guest Ill just have to keep using the SL1, until I see something worth up grading for.....
irieproductions 10:13 PM - 29 September, 2011
That's how they avoid piracy with Serato, by hard-coding the controllers into it or it just doesn't work and i'm sure NI won't pay Serato the license fee to make it compatible with the S4 ;)
the SOUNDINSURGENT 11:54 PM - 29 September, 2011
Somebody in these forums has the S4 working with SSL. Read around the wanted features forum , better yet look for the Denon MC-6000 native support thread.
djkoki 1:05 AM - 30 September, 2011
I saw that S4 working with SSL but I could not follow it correctly :( It would be nice if they could upload the xml file or what ever file need that way I could use it for mixing videos :D ...
jbnyc 5:28 AM - 1 October, 2011
yes,but ssl had another piece of hardware running it.. eg. sl1,sl2,sl3,sl4ttm57 or 68.. just the program with that controller wont work,like irie said,they would be able to hack the program without a piece of hardware and personally i wouldnt like everyone and their grandmothers running serato in their computers like virtual dj for example...