Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Custom DDJ-S1 Case

Musically Minded 4:29 PM - 7 September, 2011
Hey Peeps,

Thought I would share some pics of my custom DDJ-S1 Case

I started out with an all black case for the Numark Mixdeck www.pssl.com Had to slightly modify the case foam to fit the DDJ-S1, but after moding the foam the DDJ-S1 fits nice and snug!

Then added two XLR Connections to the case as well as a power plug which goes to a power strip inside of the case . I have also added a custom iTouch holder which I use to control the "basic" functions of the SP-6 Sampler

Here's The Pics:

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com

picasaweb.google.com
Ian Williams 7:26 PM - 7 September, 2011
Nice!
tell me more about controlling the sampler with an iOS device.
Musically Minded 7:40 PM - 7 September, 2011
Quote:
Nice!
tell me more about controlling the sampler with an iOS device.

i figured out how make my iPad and iTouch work by watching this video,Watchwww.youtube.com
pretty simple to setup once u have the needed programs (Touch OSC ipad/Itouch) (Touch OSC editor Mac/PC) (Osculator Mac/PC)

Plenty of other video's on youtube about it as well!
DjIsaacG 3:00 AM - 24 September, 2013
Hey Natural was gonna pick up one of these case tomorrow for my S1. Looks tight on the sides so there enough room for this close properly. Guy is selling me one for $80 bucks so I guess I can't go wrong.
Musically Minded 1:59 PM - 24 September, 2013
Quote:
Hey Natural was gonna pick up one of these case tomorrow for my S1. Looks tight on the sides so there enough room for this close properly. Guy is selling me one for $80 bucks so I guess I can't go wrong.

Don't have this case anymore, sold it when i sold my DDJ-S1, but from what i remember the case had no problems closing.