Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Interface/Search Control/G5

depakote 8:05 AM - 16 August, 2004
I would like to be able to enlarge the graphic interfaces. I would like see SSL on mac have an aqua interface. I feel like I'm running virtual PC. Most of all I would like the latest revision to run on my G5!
depakote 8:09 AM - 16 August, 2004
I forgot to mention that I would like to be able to search (rewind or fast forward) through a song or choose an exact section (like a music player i.e. iTunes) right off the app.
lo-fi 8:52 AM - 16 August, 2004
Quote:
I forgot to mention that I would like to be able to search (rewind or fast forward) through a song or choose an exact section (like a music player i.e. iTunes) right off the app.

In absolute mode? Not possible. At least, not without a robot arm on your turntables to move the tonearm to the new position! I'm still waiting for my SSL to be delivered, but I'm pretty sure that you can just click the waveform in relative mode.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Steve W 9:42 AM - 16 August, 2004
Yes, clicking the track overview in either relative or internal modes moves playback to that point.
depakote 5:19 PM - 16 August, 2004
Thanks guys! Now if I could just get the latest revision of SSL to work with my G5...
12micsn1 4:13 AM - 17 August, 2004
I have SSL running on a Dual 2ghz G5 desktop w/10.3.5 an its running fine.
depakote 5:02 AM - 17 August, 2004
I have to plug in the usb after I start the program to have it work. You do not have this problem?
12micsn1 2:02 AM - 19 August, 2004
This isnt a issue at all on my computer. Then again, I havent had any issue of any kind with my setup since switching to APPLE.
depakote 3:23 AM - 21 August, 2004
I wonder why mine doesn't work properly?