DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Free TouchOSC iPad interface for Internal Mode via @HOHME

HOHME 9:07 PM - 27 April, 2011
Helloooo Everyone,

I'm new to the Serato forums but figured I'd say hello by giving you guys a little gift. I designed this interface for TouchOSC almost a year ago based off the functions I use most within Serato's Internal Mode. I've used this interface at nearly 200 gigs since and can't tell you how much fun it is to work with. Not to mention, the audience LOVES it. Click on the respective links below to check out/download:

Check a screenshot out here: twitpic.com
To Download the interface, click here: su.pr
To Download the Osculater key, click here: su.pr

Hope you all enjoy! Lotsa <3

HOHME
twitter.com
G_Rad 9:31 PM - 27 April, 2011
I have seen this in action... and was able to fool around with it myself. A must for those of us that have Ipads, check it out and enjoy. Any chance you will make one for ITCH???
dj_soo 11:28 PM - 27 April, 2011
can you even use external midi controllers with itch?
HOHME 7:03 PM - 28 April, 2011
Yeah, unfortunately I don't think Itch can be controlled by ext. midi at this point, see:

serato.com
tehBEN 12:01 AM - 29 April, 2011
cool, welcome to the forums. Another member here made an interface for TouchOSC about a year ago as well:

serato.com
iknowhardy.com
HOHME 9:15 PM - 2 May, 2011
Thanks tehBen...I'll check it out!
FrankC15 12:05 AM - 4 May, 2011
I actually made a mapping for itch that controls some basic features with TouchOSC. You still need to have a controller plugged in, but it's great for things like cue point juggling

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ BIGGIE 3:39 PM - 6 January, 2012
Can you re up these :::

Check a screenshot out here: twitpic.com
To Download the interface, click here: su.pr
To Download the Osculater key, click here: su.pr