DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Dj battle that I recently won. Links to pics and audio!

DJ ENUF 2:48 AM - 6 April, 2011
One of the clubs that I play at recently held a dj battle. 10 minute set. Here are some pics of the event and an audio link of the live set. Enjoy!
www.mediafire.com
www.mediafire.com
^^^pics
www.mediafire.com
^^^audio
btw I won. ;)
Gouda 3:41 AM - 6 April, 2011
But you lost the battle with your name and don't tell me your different because you spell it with one F. www.thatsenuff.com

These kids these days ..i tell ya!
DJ ENUF 3:55 AM - 6 April, 2011
No actually i spell it Enough they got it wrong on the flyer. Enuf has been my graffiti handle since before I even knew who Dj Enuff was. When I started djing in 97 everyone allready knew me as enuf so i just lengthened it to Enough to avoid confusion. www.mediafire.com
hater!
DJ metaphor 4:11 AM - 6 April, 2011
I listened to your audio track. I like your track selection. but I think that you need ALOT of work on your transitions/scratching. Just my opinion.
DJ ENUF 4:50 AM - 6 April, 2011
No offense taken. Funny tho the judges said my transitions thru all different genres is what won it. Don't forget this was a live set 1 take. bass was causing serious needle skippage as well. Thanks for checking it out.
DJ GaFFle 7:59 PM - 6 April, 2011
Quote:
One of the clubs that I play at recently held a dj battle. 10 minute set. Here are some pics of the event and an audio link of the live set. Enjoy!

www.mediafire.com
^^^pics

btw I won. ;)

I'm surprised you weren't distracted by the scenery... :-) That chick holding your card up is nice.
DJ Tecniq 3:38 AM - 9 April, 2011
looks like her ass was distracting you bro.
Discobee 3:54 AM - 9 April, 2011
Congratulations, that was pretty nice Enuf. That lil dubstep break in there was dope (and I dislike dubstep!) The only negative thing was the audio recording itself...clipping!! Lol.