Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

low power warning

djpetey 2:37 AM - 4 August, 2004
this feature would just be for dumb people like me, but I think it would be kinda cool for those rare occurances..... Could you make some kinda low power warning for us people who once a year forget to plug in their laptops when theyre spinning? I know final scratch just added this feature as some sort of beeping sound that comes from the computer really loud so you can hear it over the music.... its only saved me once with fs, but you never know..... Just a thought.... Obviously not exteremly necessary, but good safety measure
Nick 2:41 AM - 4 August, 2004
Which version are you using? SSL 1.1 has a "battery remaining" display that will pop up on the bottom right of the main screen when your power supply is disconnected.
djpetey 2:54 AM - 4 August, 2004
ahhh....ok.... i might not have seen it....today i was just using it in the studio, but I didnt have the power cord attatched and at one point it turned off.... it was obviously my fault and it was just studio so it wasnt a problem to plug in and pick up where i left off.... im using the newest update of ssl.... I just must have missed the battery display.... but, if thats the case, obviously disregard the request and good work on reading my mind