Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

House?

DJ JOCO! 3:51 AM - 26 March, 2007
any info on house music being on whitelabel
Goldfingiz 5:00 AM - 26 March, 2007
I'd like to know as well ;]
Nicky Blunt 2:27 PM - 26 March, 2007
Hope so!

I feel the site should rep all forms of music!
DjUplift 8:54 PM - 26 March, 2007
plz god House / electro House /Tech House / Progressive House...
Nicky Blunt 9:17 AM - 27 March, 2007
However, as I said above all forms of music

Im talkin Drum & Bass
More styles of hip hop! Hyphy Crunk Ol' Skool etc etc
Breakbeat
Techno
Rock
Pop
Country
Arabic
Latin
Yo anything i forgot chuck that up too!
dj disturbed 7:53 PM - 27 March, 2007
he only issue with EDM stuff is the EDM labels tend not to give fre stuff out to DJ's b/c DJ's are there main buyers... where is hip-hop/R&B/urban its the way its been done to promote the genre sense record labels got alhold of it b/c t that time music was discovered in the club and then if it was a hit there it made it to the radio.

I hope they can get some DM lables on here..... but i would be very suprised to see much of it
DjUplift 6:33 PM - 28 March, 2007
Quote:
he only issue with EDM stuff is the EDM labels tend not to give fre stuff out to DJ's b/c DJ's are there main buyers... where is hip-hop/R&B/urban its the way its been done to promote the genre sense record labels got alhold of it b/c t that time music was discovered in the club and then if it was a hit there it made it to the radio.

I hope they can get some DM lables on here..... but i would be very suprised to see much of it

Well it would work the same way we would be promoting there new releases by mixing them early in the clubs right!
dj disturbed 5:07 PM - 30 March, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I hope they can get some EDM lables on here..... but i would be very suprised to see much of it

Well it would work the same way we would be promoting there new releases by mixing them early in the clubs right!

Yes it would work the same way... but like i said.. EDM labels dont see it like that b/c most of their buys are DJ's to play the tracks in the clubs and stuff... sothat would cut off alot of their money
DjUplift 5:50 PM - 30 March, 2007
well they would think that way but how much of the community are Serato users probably not that many world wide man!