Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Adding songs in prepare and the scroll bar does not resize...

DJ[P]Mode 1:10 AM - 24 July, 2004
I dunno if its just me, but when I put stuff in the prepare section and it goes past the size given, when I try to scroll down to see the rest of the list of songs that I have temporarily prepared, it won't scroll down. The only way I could get around it was to close the prepare section then open it again. Thank God it doesn't lose the prepare list when I close it....

I hope the moderator is reading this...

Also...I'm still having some trouble with some mp3s playing...it'll crash when I try to load them. I'm using the Mac version 1106...

Is it because the mp3 is not a standardised bitrate? As I look at them, some are like 262, 212 and other different numbers, meaning its not a standard 256 or 128 or 190 or whatever....??? Also...is there such thing as "Joint Stereo" in mp3 sound format??? Never heard of it...just curious why its not working...do not wanna have to re-save ALL the mp3s in my computer...

Oh well...hopefully these issues will get thru in the next update!

Thanks...any input is greatly appreciated!

James
Serato, Forum Moderator
Steve W 6:38 AM - 24 July, 2004
James, please do not post help requests in the Feature Suggestion section. Please do not post the same bug report twice. I refer to your other post at scratchlive.net