Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

NEW TRACKS PLEASE

chirpflare2 5:18 AM - 8 January, 2007
everytime i visit theres NOTHIN new. what kind of pool is this? digiwaxx is where its at.
Talrinys 6:04 AM - 8 January, 2007
Dude it's a friggin beta, it's here for feature tests for now.
And digiwaxx is a sensational no-good pool with crappy quality files with lousy tagging.
DJ Czar 7:08 AM - 8 January, 2007
I agree, for a beta, whitelabel.net has a great selection! All hits and no filler is the formula here, and I like it a lot. Sure digiwaxx has more files, but most of them are of unheard artists that will make your dance floor empty. Quality over quantity!

I am just hoping that EVERY post has instrumentals. Like the new Young Jeezy track, having the instrumental would be sick.

Again, awesome job Serato! Looking forward to the final site.
DJ BobbyFayder 5:50 PM - 8 January, 2007
Haliloujah!!! I agree, I agree... yes I agree! Digiwaxx is garbage... theres a ton of way better digital pools. Im charged up to see where the final version of White Label takes us. I also want to look into theese files.... Lo-Fi as .mp3 and High quality in Serato? Sounds a little confusing (but so did playing music from your LAPTOP on your TURNTABLES!).
kev_the_dj 3:56 AM - 11 January, 2007
lol whats a beta?!
KitK 5:09 PM - 11 January, 2007
Chill Chirp... this monster isn't even official yet.

I have total faith in the goods being delivered.

Serato has constantly exceeded my expectations.
dj disturbed 7:24 PM - 11 January, 2007
Quote:
lol whats a beta?!

BETA is a test .. means that whitelable is still in testing phase to make sure the website/dpwnload system is working right b4 the get it going full blast
dj skraps 8:01 PM - 11 January, 2007
ya chill chirp...man you sound like a lil boy when he like a girl...he's always tryin to fight with her and diss her but in reality he likes her.....same goes for u and WL....u know you like it.....u keep comin back....
Dj Nemesi$ 1:55 AM - 12 January, 2007
Chirp Chirp Chirp
Do you even own Serato Scratch?
Wait a little bit and they will update the tracks...it says so on the download page.